Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Targeted Tone Corrector uploaded by Maria S.Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Targeted Tone Corrector uploaded by Kelly-Lynn D.

BY AVEENO

This targeted treatment helps reduce the look of stubborn dark spots, discolorations, and uneven tone to improve skin’s radiance in just 2 weeks. The concentrated formula combines clinically proven ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex, one of nature’s most effective tone correctors, with vitamin A for faster results. It is oil free, noncomedogenic and nonirritating.

Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Targeted Tone Corrector
  • "on my skin it hasn't made a difference i feel like the dark spots look lighter but people around tell me it barley made a difference." in 12 reviews
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This is another winner in my book - Aveeno delivers consistent results and I've never had any problems with their products! They're consistently quality items, and they are very gentle and effective. This in particular is quite nice and used on a daily basis, I've started to see some fading of the dark age spots that are showing a little more with time. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a visible difference with regards to uneven skin tone!
Julia H.
Lincoln, NE
I really like this product. I have acne prone skin and have always had a habit of popping and picking at blemishes when I shouldn't. I've noticed the spots from my acne disappearing faster than usual and overall my complexion is a lot more even than it's ever been. I feel more comfortable going out with minimal makeup now! I will probably continue purchasing this product.
Jayleen M.
Holyoke, MA
I've started using this product recently at night after I wash my face and its doing exactly what it says. I've applied it mainly to my under eyes and I feel like I wake up looking less drowsy and its brightened up my under eyes really well! I love this it smells great and is super moisturizing.
Mama H.
Paynesville, MN
I wasn't too happy with this tone corrector. It didn't work well on my hyper pigmentation. I used the entire tube and the spots didn't budge. The price is a lot ridiculous for such a small tube. Even more ridiculous since it didn't work. The smell and texture were nice though.
Ally Z.
Ardmore, PA
Love the smell and texture of this product, but it's not the most effective against dark spots. It certainly reduces the overall appearance, but doesn't do much against getting rid of them completely. I got this as a free sample, but I won't be purchasing more when I finish.
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this everyday. This corrector will not totally correct my dark spot, but If I forget to use it, I can really tell. It lightens it a bit. What I really appreciate about it is that it changes to rough texture to a smoothr feel. I will totally buy this again.
Diana B.
This product makes my skin look amazing afterwards. It smells good and definitely works to take away small darkened spots from acne scars. It might be small, and costs quite a bit, but it was definitely worth it for me.
Aidalis  V.
Started using this product after reading a few good reviews about it. It had been a few weeks and have started to see a bit of difference in the tone of my face marks. I believe with continuous use I will see more.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
Although I am young, I have issues with dark spots on my skin. I was encouraged to try this product and it does what it says it will! I've seen a dramatic reduction of my dark spots and I'm so thankful!
Anna G.
Santa Ana , CA
Started using this product a couple weeks ago and have already started to notice a big difference in my skin tone and redness.
Donna F.
Sterling Hts, MI
How long does it take to see a difference? I have been using a week and not noticed anything yet.
Is it effective?
Carolina S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have uneven skin tone on my face due to sun exposure. Like in patches. It's not too bad but it is noticeable if I don't wear foundation. Does this really work?
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
If you began using this product based on the sample you obtained from Influenster's VoxBox, will you continue to use it once your sample is gone?
Dana S.
Lomita, CA
Looking to purchase this to eliminate some of my dark Spots before I'm stuck with them. I've seen reviews on this product but my question is has anyone used this & if so does it work & how long until you see results ?