Aveeno® Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector uploaded by Ashley W.Aveeno® Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector uploaded by Maria S.Aveeno® Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector uploaded by Kelly-Lynn D.

BY AVEENO

This Targeted Treatment Helps Reduce The Look Of Stubborn Dark Spots, Discolorations, And Uneven Tone To Improve Skin’s Radiance In Just 2 Weeks. This Concentrated Formula Combines Clinically Proven Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex, One Of Nature’s Most Effective Tone Correctors, With Vitamin A For Faster Results. It Is Oil Free, Noncomedogenic And Nonirritating.

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector
  • "on my skin it hasn't made a difference i feel like the dark spots look lighter but people around tell me it barley made a difference." in 12 reviews
Katie W.
Review for: Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Targeted Tone Corrector more...
Still waiting for long term results but after using the product for about a month now, I like the way it applies (very smooth and hydrating). Haven’t seen much of a change in the appearance of my dark spots though
Emily F.
Sherman, TX
I chose aveeno because it’s so easy on the skin. I rub it on after washing my face at night. It prevents unwanted breakouts from appearing overnight. As long as this brand is available I will always choose it
Christy K.
Glencoe
This project works well for day's of intermittent sun but not constant sun exposure. It wears well under makeup or without makeup, and does not leave the skin greasey.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking and trying sooo many different products to helps reduce my acne scarring. My face is finally starting to clear up, thank god! But now im left with some dark spots. I had looked up reviews and decided I wanted to try this and im so happy I did!! Im not joking, I started seeing results after the first two nights! It did end up drying my skin out and its already on the dry side in areas so I only use it a few times a weeks. I've noticed my skin is getting smoother as well. Great job Aveeno!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Looking for a light scented cream that will eventually diminish your dark spots and has a trusted SPF in it? Then look no further, here it is and if used every day for about a week, you will see an improvement in your skin. Also, it smells great and leaves you with hydrated skin, it does not feel hesvy or greasy. Aveeno® Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector
Angeline C.
After I have thoroughly cleansed and toned my face, I apply the Targeted Tone Corrector. I have combination dry/oily skin and I only use this product without a moisturizer on top. It is moisturizing enough to get rid of dry patches but not so much that you're using oil blotting sheets all day. I really wasn't expecting it to be so moisturizing.

Here are the top five reasons why I love this product:

1. I'm a sucker for fragrance. I love the clean and feminine smell to it.
2. My skin is seriously so noticeably radiant! When you get compliments from strangers about your glowing skin, you know you're doing something right.
3. It moisturizes my skin with out making it oily. Your skin just drinks it up! I've been skipping out on my moisturizer because this product leaves no dry patches behind.
4. Not only does this product give you radiant skin but it evens out your skin tone--which only enhances your foundation application and gives you the confidence to ditch the foundation altogether.
5. It's affordable and you get a lot of product in each tube. A little goes a long way here. And regardless of how much you apply, your skin won't feel heavy and it won't clog your pores.

Now for what I dislike:

I honestly have nothing negative to say about it. Maybe some would want the product to work faster when it comes to the reducing skin discoloration claim, but any products with super fast results aren't without a cost to your skin.

Recommendations:

1. Use both morning and night, consistently for better results.
2. Only apply to clean face.
3. Moisturizer can be optional--depends on your skin type.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. That being said, I was not required to give a positive review--I genuinely love this product. This is something I see myself purchasing in the future and implementing as a permanent part of my skin care regimen.
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
Review for: Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Targeted Tone Corrector more...
I love this stuff so much! Ive used this for about 4 years now and it wasnt until last year that I stopped because I cant find the product anymore... dont know if its discontinued or if I can purchase it online somewhere else. Anyway this product really works! I used a tiny bit everyday mixed in with my moisturizer and it kept my acne in check and also sped up the time it would take my dark spots to go away. If you havent tried it, your missing out!
Jess C.
San Antonio, TX
Last year I switched to Aveeno’s Radiant line for my face wash. At 16, I still had never had a pimple, but at 30, acne is a daily issue. I absolutely love the face wash (brightening cleanser), because it is sensitive enough to not break me out (because a rash on top of acne is just not pretty), and it also helps brighten the skin. I have already finished the first bottle and started on the second.

Being familiar with this product line, I knew I would probably like this product. And what do you know, I loved it!

The active ingredients are natural, made from a soy complex (see the pic above). But this specific product, Targeted Tone Corrector claims to “help fade the look of dark spots and uneven tone.” It also claims to “instantly reveal softer, smoothr, more radiant skin.”

So, did it meet the claims? Yes, in fact, it did!

I don’t have many dark spots, but the ones I do have have already started lightening. And like it said, it has started to even my skin tone. I haven’t been using it long, but I waited long enough to post this review to give it time to do its magic. In that short time, I already see a difference. Of course, I knew that the radiant line would make my skin smooth, especially since the cleanser did.

The tone corrector, as the name states, is targeted to even out skin tone. Even though it says to use it twice a day (morning and night), it isn’t something you use all over your face. Therefore, while the 1.1 oz tube costs somewhere between $13-15, it will last awhile.

I received this complimentary product from Influenster and Aveeno in exchange for an honest review. It did not affect my opinion in any way.
Meagan  G.
Mt Sterling, OH
Review for: Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Targeted Tone Corrector more...
I have always really loved avenno. The lotions are not too oily and it always blends beautifully. The toner makes my skin sing like the angels from the heavens. My face always feels so light and taken care of when I wear this toner. Overall I don’t think I’ll be changing this for a while. And it has a sunscreen for the hot days.
Myah A.
This product is so great. It moisturizes my face and makes my skin glow. Which is great cause my face tends to get dry throughout the day. But using this product l am radiant all day.
Donna F.
Sterling Hts, MI
How long does it take to see a difference? I have been using a week and not noticed anything yet.
Is it effective?
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
If you began using this product based on the sample you obtained from Influenster's VoxBox, will you continue to use it once your sample is gone?
Carolina S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have uneven skin tone on my face due to sun exposure. Like in patches. It's not too bad but it is noticeable if I don't wear foundation. Does this really work?
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
Is this a truly effective product for making dark spots lighter? I have some id like to make less dark.

Kohl's