BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Face Cleanser

Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser

by Aveeno

Just wash to reveal your most radiant self. This brightening cleanser with moisture-rich soy extract lifts away dirt, oil and makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Plus, it’s oil and soap-free, which means it’s gentle as can be on sensitive skin. Brightening face cleanser. Made with moisture-rich soy extract. Helps improve skin tone and texture

Is this better or the same as the salicylic acid cleanser? I’m not acne prone but stress tends to make me break out
Does this product help with oily skin but not dry your skin out ?
Start your review of Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...going to get a great, effective product. Nice scent. Feels calming on sensitive skin.in reviews
Honestly for me, face washes don’t really do much besides get rid of oil and freshen up my face about it, that’s about it.in reviews
Toya D.
Memphis TN
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Toya D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this product . I used to see a dermatologist for hyperpigmentation aka dark spots on my face. My copay was 50.00 cause its a specialist n the products were over one hundred dollars. Yeah it worked but killed my purse. I found this cleansing product and it works.. I love it. Ive purchased the foam and the cleansing dual sided pads. I absolutely recommend the entire aveeno skin brightening line. We worth the price.
Tara Z.
Lombard, IL
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Tara Z.
Purchased at: CVS
I don’t think this cleanser is going to be the end of my search. I was pretty underwhelmed by this. To be fair, it did clean my skin decently so it’s not awful. I’m not a fan of the “manufactured” fragrant smell & the pearlized finish; it makes me feel like I’m just putting unnecessary chemicals on my face. It doesn’t have a great lather because the formula is a bit thick & sticky. I can’t speak on the radiant boost as I’m not using it long enough to judge that. It’s not an awful cleanser, just not quite what I’m looking for.
Monica T.
Baltimore, MD
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Monica T.
This is awesome helped big time with evening my tone, I had blemishes really badly an this helped big time one getting back one time
Adriana P.
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Adriana P.
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser I love this facial cleanser I highly recommend it although I must say that there are other better ones for a lower price
Danyale L.
Norman
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Danyale L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Truly a game changer for those with sensitive skin! It’s extremely gentle and does not have a harsh scent. Leaves my skin soft with no break out or bad reactions. My favorite part is the luminous tint. I love this product.
Jennifer H.
2,647 reviews
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Target
Typically I wash with Philosophy Purity or Tachta products but i wanted to try a brightening product because I felt my face is getting a lot of dark spots as I get closer to 50.
Aiza G.
National City, CA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Aiza G.
I absolutely love Aveeno cleanser I have been using this for a very quite awhile now and I love how it’s very moisturize my sensitive skin very affordable price the pump and packaging is awesome 👏 and I will not stop buying this until I ran out I am so obsessed AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT CLEANSER
Gianni V.
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Gianni V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I been using this product for years and I never get tired it’s the best works awesome and anyone can use it very delicate on the skin, you will surely love years using it and will love the results‼️
ivy G.
mountain view ca, CA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by ivy G.
Since quarantine has been going on. I decided to focus more on my face not like I haven’t. But I decided to put in the time. On this product it do say it take a week to show the difference of the disappearance of the blemish for me it took 4 weeks and you always have to drink water and watch what you eat as well. I personally think drinking water helps a lot and I love how it keep my skin from being dry. I use the whole set that comes with it.
Melanie V.
mountVernon
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser uploaded by Melanie V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser This product helped me in some ways, it did help brighten up my skin, it helped even out my skin tone to :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Betsy C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Gianni V. il y a un an
It will tone your skin, your skin will be left smooth
Katie H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
janeth R. il y a 2 ans
karylene A.
Muhlenberg
Rosalee G. il y a 2 ans
Yes! Its perfect. I finished a bottle and will absolutely repurchase. I have oily combo skin and it cleans well, does not dry your skin out but your face still feels clean.