Aveeno® Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub & SPF 15 Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen uploaded by Leslie T.

BY AVEENO

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks leaving your skin looking luminous. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it works to naturally even skin tone and texture and help improve the look of brown spots. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.
Clinically shown to improve:
- Tone
- Texture
- Brown Spots
- Dullness
- Blotchiness

• "So I originally bought this set for myself at Ulta because of the great price. However, my husband has completely stolen it from me! He works in construction and is constantly in the sun, so the SPF in the moisturizer gives me peace of mind that his skin is protected in harsh conditions. Luckily, I still have possession of the brightening scrub! I like that its a very gently exfoliate. I only use it about 2-3 times a week, but it definitely works to get rid of my dry flaky skin!" in 4 reviews
  • "Where do I begin... I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. It's taken me 20 years to find a facial cleanser that doesn't upset my skin. [product:aveeno-positively-radiant-skin-brightening-daily-scrub] has just enough exfoliant, no harsh chemicals, and leaves my face bright and radiant! Would recommend ESPECIALLY to anyone with sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Alaysha G.
Newark, DE
Although this did dry my face it was okay because it cleared my skin just needed to add a bit of moisturizer to my face and everything was good. I wouldn’t recommend for dry skin but if you have a oily to medium skin I would try it.
Kirstin M.
Jacksonville, FL
This for real is my GO-TO!! I use this on the daily, twice a day. I swear by this! This price is wonderful. I don’t have breakouts and my skins stays amazing. Like I am for real not lying I LOVE this. I would tell everyone to run out and get it!
Trentity E.
Louisburg, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps my skin clear and isn't too harsh it also leaves my skin feeling soft the moisturizer does a great job of keeping my skin hydrated and refreshed they do a great job when paired together.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I love aveeno products! I purchased this set from Ulta and i loved it! The scrub was very gentle but cleaned my skin thoroughly. The lotion i like but it does tend to leave me oily so i use very little of it
Alexis B.
Wilmington , NC
Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got this on sale at Walmart when I realized I hadn't been taking care of my skin. After two weeks of morning use, my skin feels and looks brighter, and the pores on my upper cheeks and nose are noticably smaller. The facial moisturizer doesn't make my combination skin oily and leaves just enough moisture for my skin to emit radiance.
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
I love that they paired these two products in a box together!!! I've been using these together for a while and my skin feels awesome! The facial scrub is gentle enough to use everyday. It smells amazing and keeps my skin feeling good! The moisturizer is perfect under makeup or alone. It also contains SPF 15! Perfection!
Sarah N.
Bolivar
Love this. Actually buy it in bulk from bjs because I never want to run out! It's gentle on my skin but takes care of my occasional breakouts. I'd recommend it to someone with combination skin. It controls the oil in my t zone yet doesn't dry out the rest of my face.
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
This was a great set for the price. It gives pretty average results - does the trick if my skin is already in good condition. But if it’s especially dry (typically during winter), I need a stronger scrub and a thicker moisturizer.
Salena H.
Ada
I'm 27 weeks pregnant and have started using this as part of my morning routine and it has done wonders for my skin! It's not to harsh or abrasive so it doesn't burn or make my skin feel raw like other products.