Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Daily Scrub uploaded by Beauty B.Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Daily Scrub uploaded by Tina H.

BY AVEENO

Helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin.

This daily scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity. Its unique formula combines moisture-rich ACTIVE NATURALS® soy extract with naturally derived granules to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving your skin soft, smooth, and looking luminous. It’s oil free, soap free, noncomedogenic (won’t clog pores), hypoallergenic, and gentle enough for everyday use, even on sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I gave this product two stars based on price point and availability, that’s it. I have really sensitive skin but I also need to exfoliate occasionally so I picked this up hoping it would be gentle and effective. My skin HATED this stuff. I used it for about a month to
Give it a chance, but it dried out my skin like crazy and I am still working to get it back to normal. This formula also contains ingredients that are known to be irritating - but they still advertise for sensitive skin. Skip this and go with CeraVe or a liquid exfoliant. I’m not a fan.
Estella H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m obsessed with brightening skincare because I have a fair/light complexion that tends to have uneven tone & pigmentation marks.
I haven’t really found a brightening face wash or scrub that really worked out enough to repurchase so I decided to try a drugstore brand.
This scrub was thick and creamy, cleansed my face well, and didn’t leave my skin feeling stripped or squeaky.
BUT this is not a facial cleanser and I thought I was purchasing a scrub/exfoliator, there were no noticeable exfoliant grains or anything in here that I could feel or see.
I even squirted some into my dry hand after to feel it out and it seemed to be just a facial cleanser, definitely not enough exfoliant for me.
The product itself was a good cleanser but not for exfoliating.
Haven’t been using long enough to comment on brightening but was disappointed in the texture so I wouldn’t repurchase.
Tina H.
This product is amazing I use it a lot. This face wash is so soft on my skin and helps with my acne. It leaves your face so soft and I use it daily. I love it so much.Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
Sarah L.
Makes me glow like a cute little bronzed goddess!! A tab bit on the pricier side, but if it wasn’t it probably wouldn’t work as well. I cashed in a few Walgreens rewards points in it, so it wasn’t too rough.
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
This scrub is nice and it does what it says. It cleans my skin very well and appears more even after I use this product. The issue is it does dry my oily skin out. So I wouldn’t recommend using it daily even though it is a daily scrub.
Geralyn K.
Kerhonkson
Another great scrub! I prefer using scrubs on my face rather then a foam or just plain wash. It makes my face just feel clean! This scrub definitely works great and helps rid of impurities!
Kelly T.
Evansville
This is one of my favorite facial products yet! The scrub has tiny exfoliating beads that get the job done while also being super gentle on my sensitive skin. When finished scrubbing, the cleanser leaves aand fantastic refreshing scent (which is wonderful to start my day off eith!) Five stars all the way!
AZALI J.
Houston
The microbeads in this product are gentle enough for acne prone, sensitive skin. It can be used daily, but I would recommend using this product every few days. It truly does give the skin a gorgeous natural glow and helps to remove dirt and oil from pores.
Chelsea M.
I have very sensitive skin and this helps exfoliate daily without compromising comfort and redness. It had really helped with evening my textured skin. It’s very affordable and easily available. I highly recommend.
Valeria E.
Refreshing. I can’t live without it. It Gently exfoliate my face without leaving a residue or raspiness as other products have done so in the past. I have made oil and dry skin. Remove dark spots as well.