BY AVEENO #38 in Facial Cleansers

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisturerich soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and evenlooking. Its soapfree, oilfree, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Lauren G.
This is my favorite scrub. It is the only one I use and it's a product I continually stock. I like this scrub because the exfoliant isn't harsh. The exfoliating granules are natural which is great for my skin and the environment. I have super dry skin that is sensitive which is why I decided to try this product in the first place. Other scrubs were too harsh and I felt they were stripping my skin too much. I use this about 2-3 times a week in the mornings. When I don't use this scrub. I use CerVe moisturizing facial wash.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I am transitioning all of my skin care products to be organic and natural. Our skin is our largest organ and it is always at work. So it only makes sense that we are conscious about what we put on our skin. Ultimately this will not be the product that I will continue to use. But it’ll do for now. I like that the beads are soooo soft and they dissolve which is earth conscious.
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
I love using this, I must be honest it was my sister’s product and she left in the shower so FREE FOR ALL! So when I tried this the first thing I felt were the greatly fined beads it has in it. I sneak and use this product twice a week just because I tend to have a lot of dull and dry skin around my nose and mouth. It’s great for a light exfoliate or a daily cleanser!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I honestly don’t like this stuff that much. It’s marked as a daily scrub, and I can see why. The exfoliants in the product aren’t enough to get a deep scrub in. In my opinion, it’s bad to scrub your face every day, so I wouldn’t even use this daily, but it’s a very gentle scrub (almost too gentle) so I can see like for non-sensitive skin that it can be used daily. My mom really likes this product, but it’s not for me.
Bailey G.
I really like this face wash! I had such a hard time finding one after getting pregnant and having hormonal acne (thanks, kids). Nothing worked! Once I found this I was super happy with it and it actually made my skin feel and look better. My other issue is that my skin is extremely sensitive so I need something gentle. This is a great combo for both!
Allie R.
I have used this cleanser for 4 years and its still my favorite! I discovered this product when i was looking for something that removes my acne marks and dark spots. And luckily it worked! It actually works and does not break me out. Even though it is not for acne it still keeps it under control while removing my dark spots.
Robbin M.
Tried this today and I think this will be part of my weekly regimen as I plan to use it every other day with my facial brush. It’s clear and has micro beads as small as the crystal powder used in microdermabrasion. I didn’t detect any scent and it washed away very easily. I like that it also has really good foaming action.
jayden M.
Love using this product in the morning! Brightens my skin and clears it up fat. I used this product for 3 weeks before I saw a major difference and usually it takes 5 or 6 weeks with me so I was extremely excited that this worked so well for me! Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
annie a.
Aveeno is usually my go-to for skin care whether it's moisturizer or a cleanser, so I like to try the different products that have available. And this actually came in a set that I purchased from Costco with two large moisturizers. I use it at least once a week and I feel like it does a job
Katherine V.
Parkland
I love this product.  It's very affordable and readily available any where.  It does a great job of cleaning my skin and doing a gentle exfoliation without drying out my skin or irritating it.  I recommend for anyone looking for a gentle exfoliator at a good price point.
Charity W.
Wilmington, NC
Does this scrub actually brighten the skin?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?are these good for acne prone skin?
Xiomara F.
Florida
I would like to know if I can use this scrub every morning my skin is very dry and I do not want make this worse
Lauren B.
Guntersville, AL
I have huge pores and blackheads all over my nose and cheeks. I've also recently been breaking out with tiny little bumps all over my forehead. Looking for something new to try to get back my bright healthy, acne free skin. Will this help? Is it worth the investment?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
What are the scrubbing beads make out of? Wax? Plastic? A natural product?