BY AVEENO #7 in Facial Cleansers

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisturerich soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and evenlooking. Its soapfree, oilfree, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
  • "I used it in the shower as my face scrub and it really worked. I think that I have just used it for so long that my skin has grown accustom to it. I used it for years. This is really great product to use if your skin is sensitive and oily." in 325 reviews
Lauren G.
This is my favorite scrub. It is the only one I use and it's a product I continually stock. I like this scrub because the exfoliant isn't harsh. The exfoliating granules are natural which is great for my skin and the environment. I have super dry skin that is sensitive which is why I decided to try this product in the first place. Other scrubs were too harsh and I felt they were stripping my skin too much. I use this about 2-3 times a week in the mornings. When I don't use this scrub. I use CerVe moisturizing facial wash.
Erin D.
I have dry/combination skin (depending on the season in Chicago). This cleanser is been the answer to my prayers. It is extremely gentle on the skin. At first I was skeptical about the cleaning power of this product, I felt that I wasn’t free of the dirt, makeup, and excess oils. I later realized that cleansers are not supposed to strip all the moisture from your face. I was prone to breakouts and lots of bumps and clogged pores. All disappeared after using this daily for three weeks. It’s been 3 years and I’m still obsessed!
Simone J.
I LOOVEE this scrub. It’s gentle and it exfoliates and brightens my skin at the same time. I use to have very problematic skin and this is this the only thing I’ve used that has actually worked. Every time I try to go use something else my skin breaks out and I have to go back to old reliable. But I’m not complaining. My skin type is oily. I will say that I have to use a more abrasive scrub in my tzone bc my pores are horrible but it gives me a much needed change after a few weeks.
Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
I am really enjoying the use of my Aveeno Positively Radiant skin brightening daily scrub! I have added this product to my skincare regimen twice a week and feel a big difference. The price is very affordable. It is very light in comparison to other scrubs. I used it with my vanity Planet Spin Brush and my face didn’t feel agitated. I actually didn’t feel the scrub aspect but my face feels refreshed. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Nicki S.
I’ve used this scrub on and off for the last 5 years. I keep coming back to it because it always helps tone my face and leaves it looking fresh and vibrant. This is one of the only products that leaves me feeling comfortable enough with not wearing make up out. I would definitely recommend but don’t overuse or it can dry your face out. You always need to make sure you have a solid moisturizer gel
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
I honestly don’t like this stuff that much. It’s marked as a daily scrub, and I can see why. The exfoliants in the product aren’t enough to get a deep scrub in. In my opinion, it’s bad to scrub your face every day, so I wouldn’t even use this daily, but it’s a very gentle scrub (almost too gentle) so I can see like for non-sensitive skin that it can be used daily. My mom really likes this product, but it’s not for me.
Megan L.
Absolutely incredible product, I have been using it for months now as part of my morning routine and not once has it dried out my incredibly sensitive skin. Has never failed to make my face feel clean, and packaging makes it perfect to take anywhere. I have and would recommend this product to others. Looking forward to using it for years to come!  Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
Ashley M.
beaumont
THIS product is awesome. Now it doesnt really "nrighten your skin as it says. But if you brighten your skin on a part of your face it WILL even out your skin tone GOOd! i love this product i mean i reallly ! i use it every day! Its not drying whatsoever, it makes your skin soft, smooth, hydrated, glowing, and evened out! BUy it it works wonders!!!

Taylor H.
Glendale, AZ
I’ve been using Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub everyday for the past 3 years. It made such a huge difference in my skin. My skin is more radiant, clearer and feels so smooth. I have tried to use other products, but I keep turning back to this one. It’s has very gentle exfoliating beads. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from acne!
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love Aveeno products because they do such a great job with their claims and budget friendly compared o other products. This scrub makes my skin feel very clean but doesn’t dry it out either so great for dry skinned people. Budget friendly would buy again.
Charity W.
Wilmington, NC
Does this scrub actually brighten the skin?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?are these good for acne prone skin?
Xiomara F.
Florida
I would like to know if I can use this scrub every morning my skin is very dry and I do not want make this worse
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
I have huge pores and blackheads all over my nose and cheeks. I've also recently been breaking out with tiny little bumps all over my forehead. Looking for something new to try to get back my bright healthy, acne free skin. Will this help? Is it worth the investment?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
What are the scrubbing beads make out of? Wax? Plastic? A natural product?