Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

by Aveeno

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisturerich soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and evenlooking. Its soapfree, oilfree, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub if any ppl with oily skin tried this do u recommend ?
When do you start seeing results?
does this help with black heads ?
Start your review of Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...used it for years. This is really great product to use if your skin is sensitive and oily.” in reviews
Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub uploaded by AILEENMAY G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product, it has been part of my skin care routine for way over a year. I use it every 2-days so it doesnt over dry my face. I use this during my evening facial care. I’ve always stuck around Aveenos “Positively Radiant Skin” products. I like them they are gentle and I find them effective. I didn’t notice any changes right away maybe within 4-6weeks of using the product (but I use it with other aveeno products) personally I love Aveeno because they are affordable and the only products so far that I did not react to negatively. I have been using 80% all Aveeno products in my skin care routine morning & evening and for me it has been working, Slowly but surely. I definitely recommend this and their other products- but again we are all different.
Storm Lake, IA
Out of all the products i used for my face, i can say that this gave me the best results. My face became lighter and brighter after a month of using this product. I've always loved Aveeno because of the good end results. To those who have sensitive skin (like me) and it gets irritated very easily, Aveeno is a good product for you. It doesn't dry up your face after multiple uses. It moisturizes your face and keeps it looking healthy and clean. I was recommended this product because of my acne scars. This product does not erase acne scars but brightens your face and makes it glow in the light. Great product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Cypress, TX
Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub uploaded by شانتال س.
I switched from using the Neutrogena grapefruit face wash to the Aveeno positively radiant skin brightening daily scrub for 6 months now and honestly this saved my life. Its very gentle for your skin so you can use this everyday! I prefer using it at night after I remove my makeup and then I follow up with the Aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser!!✨✨
Roanoke, VA
Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub uploaded by Cameron D.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub uploaded by Cameron D.
I have used Aveeno Moisturizing Poisitvely Radiant daily face scrub for 2 weeks. I developed adult acne and tried several washes including prescription ones. All the others left my skin raw and irritated. I am very pleased with the Aveeno so far. It has proven to be cleansing yet gentle. The smell is fresh and pleasing. It is a unisex poduct I believe for all ages. I can tell a difference in the oil reduction on my skin and there is the start of healing on my dark spots. I will continue to use this wash and provide updates.Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
Millington, MI
Bought this daily scrub to use in the shower and wasn’t expecting to fall in love,... But Aveeno knows what they’re doing. This Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Face Scrub does everything it claims to do!!! It brightens, smooths, and leaves your face looking radiant and clean. Best of all, the exfoliation is so gentle (while not sacrificing effectiveness). This didn’t irritate my skin or cause any breakouts whatsoever. I really loved the results I got with this product and would gladly buy another tube, especially considering how affordable it is!
Camby, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started using this almost a week ago. Right around "that time of the month" started. My skin has been pretty rough and textured lately. The granules in this scrub are very mild and nonabrasive! I have seen a difference in my skin texture. My skin isn't being overly exfoliated with this and doesn't have that weird unhealthy shine that happens when your skin has been damaged. I am enjoying this immensely. I cant wait to see how well it works when I'm not broken out from Aunt Flow! Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
I absolutely love this daily scrub. I literally can use it everyday and have no problems with skin irritation. It just leaves my skin feeling soft and actually does leave a polished, glow effect. I recently started a skin care regimen to clear up my hyperpigmentation. I used the daily scrub as part of my regimen. My dermatologist said my skin cleared up wonderfully and was wondering what cleanser I was using. I showed her Aveeno and she told me to definitely keep it in my regimen. I buy it for my teen sons when they break out as well. Works great for the whole family.
Houston
Purchased at: Target
I NEED TO BUY THIS AGAIN! I used all of mine during my international trip recently. Then I tried St Ives and as much as I do love my new face wash, I actually miss this. Usually scrubs are harsh - St Ives ones are! But this one isn’t harsh on your skin and that’s why I LOVE IT. It deep cleans without it being harsh. And trust me, lots of scrubs are very harsh on your skin. This one is great. So yes I need to buy again! Worth every penny even tho it’s small and it’ll last maybe a month. Use this consistently morning & night!
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff is a literal joke. It's full of PLASTIC MICROBEADS which are bad for both your skin and the environment. It also has Phenoxyethanol, a known carcinogen which should be the absolute last ingredient on the bottle if in there at all, but it's in way too high of a concentration in this product. Sodium Laureth Sulfate? My skin absolutely hates that stuff and breaks out immediately. Hydrogenated castor oil is comedogenic, parabens, just no! No wonder it leaves my skin feeling so dry tight and NOT RADIANT
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great everyday use product it’s fantastic for dry skin, I have kind of combination leaning towards the dryer side but either way I really like this product because the little beads make me feel like it is scrubbing away at impurities the only reason why I didn’t give it the full 5 stars is because sometimes the little scrub beads I’ll find them around my forehead or by my jaw line after I rinsed and rinsed, then I have to go back and rinse again so that gets a little annoying but this product is super!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shkodër
il y a 3 jours
Katherine H. • il y a 14 heures
I do and I love it!
Oroville
il y a un mois
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser ? Is this a good product to use twice a day ? Or just once in the morning or evening as a night time cleanser ?
Samantha S. • il y a un mois
I used it once in the morning when I get up and I use it at night too.
il y a un mois
Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub I’ve tried a lot of stuff from aveeno and was wondering is this scrub is too harsh on the skin? Does it also help with bumps and acne?
Kaylah S. • il y a 6 jours
It actually isnt harsh at all and I I that. I dont think its target is for acne but my face has stayed pretty clear. I do still get ocassional breakouts but that might just be my hormones. So if you're looking for a product that targets acne specifically,maybe look elsewhere.