BY AVEENO #44 in Facial Cleansers

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisturerich soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and evenlooking. Its soapfree, oilfree, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
  • "I used it in the shower as my face scrub and it really worked. I think that I have just used it for so long that my skin has grown accustom to it. I used it for years. This is really great product to use if your skin is sensitive and oily." in 325 reviews
Tara S.
Interlochen, MI
A girl I watch on YouTube ranted and raved about this face wash. I get suckered into buying products mainly when others suggest them, and i can say that I was definitely not let down by this product. First of all, the scent is absolutely to die for. It’s light and fresh. It almost feels like it has some sort of exfoliant to it, but the most gentle of any I’ve used. I’m not sure if I notice a difference as far as the brightness of my skin. But I’m not even half way through, so I’m sure I’ll notice a difference in time. Would definitely repurchase because of the quality so far.
Lauren G.
This is my favorite scrub. It is the only one I use and it's a product I continually stock. I like this scrub because the exfoliant isn't harsh. The exfoliating granules are natural which is great for my skin and the environment. I have super dry skin that is sensitive which is why I decided to try this product in the first place. Other scrubs were too harsh and I felt they were stripping my skin too much. I use this about 2-3 times a week in the mornings. When I don't use this scrub. I use CerVe moisturizing facial wash.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
This is a great scrub that can be used daily. I prefer to use it on days I don’t wear a lot or any makeup. It is not great for removing heavy eye makeup so you could pair with an eye makeup remover. It is good for all skin types. I have oily/combination skin and use 3-5 times a week. It barely has a fragrance; mostly just a clean smell. It is a mild exfoliating scrub. Not harsh at all. A nice mild scrub for those with sensitive skin that need a scrub. I recommend.
Ayanna C.
I am really enjoying the use of my Aveeno Positively Radiant skin brightening daily scrub! I have added this product to my skincare regimen twice a week and feel a big difference. The price is very affordable. It is very light in comparison to other scrubs. I used it with my vanity Planet Spin Brush and my face didn’t feel agitated. I actually didn’t feel the scrub aspect but my face feels refreshed. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Serena Z.
This cleanser is great. I use it twice a day and it truly gives my skin more of a good to it. It reduced my pigmentation and dark spots from past acne. I am currently on my second bottle and will stick to it for a while. I would definitely but again. The exfoliating beads are perfect size to where they don't scratch or hurt. It also taught me to not scrub my face so hard and to be more gentle.
Kathy L.
New Orleans
I just came back to this stuff after a little while away. My other face wash got discontinued which bummed me out, and I knew I could count on Aveeno.
This face wash is fine; it cleans and lightly exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling fresh. It’s not changing my life, but it’s a great option any time. Aveeno always seems really gentle to my skin which I always appreciate.
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
I love using this, I must be honest it was my sister’s product and she left in the shower so FREE FOR ALL! So when I tried this the first thing I felt were the greatly fined beads it has in it. I sneak and use this product twice a week just because I tend to have a lot of dull and dry skin around my nose and mouth. It’s great for a light exfoliate or a daily cleanser!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I honestly don’t like this stuff that much. It’s marked as a daily scrub, and I can see why. The exfoliants in the product aren’t enough to get a deep scrub in. In my opinion, it’s bad to scrub your face every day, so I wouldn’t even use this daily, but it’s a very gentle scrub (almost too gentle) so I can see like for non-sensitive skin that it can be used daily. My mom really likes this product, but it’s not for me.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I really like this face scrub and it smells AMAZING!  It's gentle enough to use every day and doesn't irritate the skin at all, which I know some scrubs can do.  The only thing I didn't care for about this product was, even though the smell is super good, it's almost too strong.  Other than that, I literally love this scrub so much.
Brianna C.
My skin is not a fan of scrubs so this is the last one I gave a chance. Although I still didn’t like it due to being too harsh it was actually less abrasive than other brands. I also was not a fan of the strong scent. It doesn’t smell bad just gives me a headache. If you have sensitive skin just be cautious, the scrub beads can really irritate the skin.
Charity W.
Wilmington, NC
Does this scrub actually brighten the skin?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?are these good for acne prone skin?
Xiomara F.
Florida
I would like to know if I can use this scrub every morning my skin is very dry and I do not want make this worse
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
I have huge pores and blackheads all over my nose and cheeks. I've also recently been breaking out with tiny little bumps all over my forehead. Looking for something new to try to get back my bright healthy, acne free skin. Will this help? Is it worth the investment?
Jade M.
Portland, OR
What are the scrubbing beads make out of? Wax? Plastic? A natural product?