BY AVEENO

Just wash to reveal your most radiant self. This brightening cleanser with moisture-rich soy extract lifts away dirt, oil and makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Plus, it’s oil and soap-free, which means it’s gentle as can be on sensitive skin.

• Brightening face cleanser
  • Made with moisture-rich soy extract
  • Helps improve skin tone and texture

How To Use:
Shake well before use. Work cleanser into a lather and massage onto wet skin. Rinse and pat dry.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Coco-Glucoside, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Soyamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Silica, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Cleanser
  • "The best. Lightweight, good for my sensitive skin. Its easy to only use a small amount with this packaging so I feel it is worth the price." in 43 reviews
  • "I've used this cleanser for a couple of years now. I've gotten many more expensive cleansers but at the end of the day I always go back and purchase this one. I use it in the mornings before moisturizing and putting on my makeup. It brightens your skin and leaves it feeling clean and replenished." in 9 reviews
Ashley E.
Charlestown, IN
I use this cleaner almost daily. I feel like this adds a brightness to my face other face clearers do not. The first time I used this Aveeno face washes I knew I wouldn’t use anything else. These washes Are also great with my sensitive skin. I’ve never had an issue.
Tiff R.
Findlay
Honestly, I’m not in love with it. It smells nice and gets the job done to clean my skin, but I was a little disappointed in that it almost dries my skin out more and I haven’t noticed any types of brightening.
Camden M.
Nashville
I've had so many issues with my skin in the past year and was desperate for a great moisturizer. I had 3 that I had been using by some left my skin sticky and others were just not moisturizing past the minute it is applied. This moisturizer is great! It has a clean smell that isn't too strong and leaves my skin so soft. It was $13 at Walmart which is more than I would normally spend on moisturizer but my skin is thanking me for taking an extra leap!
Rachael C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this cleanser! Soft and supple skin is ALWAYS my result. It breaks down makeup well, along with moisturizing while also gently cleansing. I do not feel that it dries me out, which is a HUGE thing for someone with dry skin. I definitely feel that my skin is tighter and brighter after use. I noticed a different after only two weeks. I’ve been using it for two years now!
Michelle L.
I have been using this for a year now. I like that it does not dry out my skin. I brought this at Walgreen .  It feels good on my skin. It does a good job removing dirt and oil from my skin.  The pump is easy to use, does not drip and stay clean. I will continue to purchase when I run out.
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
This did cleanse and brighten my face. However, the big downside for me is that it had tiny little specks of gold glitter that didn’t wash off and stayed on my skin all day. Maybe it’s not that big of a deal but that was a deal-breaker for me. Also, the fact that it slightly dried out my skin didn’t help.
Janell L.
This cleaner is great! I was hesitant to try ANOTHER cleaner, but I’m glad I did! My skin gets oily fast, but washing it every other day with this isn’t that bad. It just takes a small pump and you’re good! My skin feels so great after, but I just have to be careful because of my oily skin.
Alyssa G.
Purchased at: Target
I got this cleanser a little while ago and felt that it was a effective in terms of cleaning my face and was a good value. I like that the cleanser foams up and turns so that you can close it completely. I want to continue using it to determine if it truly helps with the claims of evening skin tone and texture. I would recommend this cleanser in general for someone that does not want a harsh product.
Megan B.
Rockville , MD
This is by far my favorite face wash out there. I used this to transition from acne face wash to something a little more natural. This bottle lasts me a long time and really smells nice and feels nice. I will 100% purchase this again and will keep it as a part of my routine
Leah R.
Lakewood
I use this face wash twice a day and I think it’s great. I have really oily skin and its helped control that a lot and since I’ve been using this face wash my acne has cleared up a lot. It’s super affordable and last a good amount of time.

Walmart