BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT OVERNIGHT HYDRATING FACIAL MOISTURIZER

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® OVERNIGHT HYDRATING FACIAL MOISTURIZER

by Aveeno

Hydrate and brighten your skin overnight Start tomorrow with fresh, luminous skin—tonight. This overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer is enriched with hyaluronic acid and pure, radiance-boosting soy that work all night to rebalance, rehydrate and nourish. Just like a professional spa-grade facial treatment, your skin feels soft and looks healthy and refreshed from the moment you wake up. Even better, no rinse-off required. Evens skin tone and texture Helps improve the look of brown spots Brightens dull skin Reduces blotchiness and discoloration Made with hyaluronic acid and moisture-rich soy Non-comedogenic

Can it be used regularly at night ?
Is this product good for oily skin?
When you bought this product did it have a foil safety seal?
Start your review of AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® OVERNIGHT HYDRATING FACIAL MOISTURIZER!
Product Highlights
...before. The smell of it is wonderful and lightweight. It is soothing and moisturizing enough to use everyday. in reviews
This mask is wonderful! I have very dry skin and this is perfect -- gives me the ability to put on my base without looking flAkeyin reviews
Smooth moisturizer, nice scent, good for sensitive skin. Highly recommend for anybody looking for a good moisturizer. in reviews
Tera B.
Richland Ctr, WI
Love this product, made my skin so soft and I think it makes me look younger. I will use it for a long time. I recommend to everyone to try this.
Amy N.
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® OVERNIGHT HYDRATING FACIAL MOISTURIZER uploaded by Amy N.
Purchased at: Target
Such a great product. I try to use more natural products/products that aren't harsh for my skin and Aveeno is a great affordable choice. This night cream works really well. I like that it goes on very light and absorbs nicely. It doesn't get oily or greasy through the night. Your skin will feel nicely moisturized. I wake up to smoother and softer skin. I also really like this because it helps with my stubborn dry spots. I recommend this to help boost your skin moisture. Reminder that the package says to use 2-3 times per week only.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
I like that it has a light fragrance to it. It does not make my face feel oily or greasy the next morning. I have not had any issues with breaking out when using it either. The price is also nice.
zineera H.
Seattle
I like this night cream, it has a nice feel. It's not too heavy or too light. It moisturized my skin, and felt nice though I did not notice any noticeable difference with my skin.
Kirsti R.
I feel in love with this Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial! I go crazy for the facials that I do not have to rinse or peel, it's extra work. I put this on after my shower and I'm done. I can see viable results and my shin did feel much more hydrated!
Maci S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product definitely lives up to its name, it's positively radiant! This this hydrating overnight facial gives you the softest, supple skin anyone could ask for. All you have to do is slather some on at night before going to bed, and you wake up with beautiful, hydrated skin. It's amazing for anyone with dry skin, dehydrated skin, or even anyone with normal skin during the winter months to prevent dry skin! I love it so much, I always recommend this to anyone with dry skin! It's a bit costly, but totally worth it.
Lacey W.
Pretty great.  The scent and texture is great.  I love the way my skin feels.  The only thing I don't like is that it separates when it has been sitting for a bit.  It is gentle on my usually sensitive skin.  I would recommend giving it a try if you are looking for a new overnight cream.
Cyntana
Iselin, NJ
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® OVERNIGHT HYDRATING FACIAL MOISTURIZER uploaded by Cyntana
Leaves tour face feeling super refreshed & moisturized. It’s very gentle on the skin. There’s no harsh smell. It’s perfect for over night. Pretty affordable price.
Mary G.
Broke out in terrible rash! Not recommended for oily or sensitive skin. Plus very strong fragrance which also irritated my skin
Liceny Z.
I absolutely love every aveeno product because it’s has natural ingredients. This night créame is great every time I wake up my face feels really hydrated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...