Aveeno® Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial uploaded by Aimeeh L.Aveeno® Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial uploaded by Tara M.Aveeno® Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial uploaded by Krystal J.

BY AVEENO #20 in Night Cream

Wake Up To Rejuvenated, Radiant, Healthy-looking Skin With The Positively Radiant® Overnight Hydrating Facial. Formulated With Active Naturals® Soy, It Works Through The Night To Deeply Hydrate And Nourish Skin, Leaving Skin Ultra-soft, Revived And Supple By Morning. It’s Part Of The Positively Radiant® Collection, Which Targets All 5 Factors Of Radiance® —tone, Texture, Dullness, Blotchiness, And Brown Spots—to Leave Your Skin Looking Fresh, Awake And Luminous.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This product is a god send. Just layer on at night before bed and go to sleep. Wake up the next morning with your face feeling rejuvenated. I only got this a week ago and my face feels awesome. It's less dry, it has started to even out my skin tone and on top of that it has really helped with my dryness factor. It makes my makeup so much easier to put on because it's helping to eliminate the dryness of it and make it not as flakey as it was before. The smell of it is wonderful and lightweight. It is soothing and moisturizing enough to use everyday. " in 21 reviews
  • "This mask is wonderful! I have very dry skin and this is perfect -- gives me the ability to put on my base without looking flAkey" in 19 reviews
  • "Smooth moisturizer, nice scent, good for sensitive skin. Highly recommend for anybody looking for a good moisturizer. " in 14 reviews
Tara R.
Sacramento, CA
First off, Aveeno is a brand that I use faithfully.  The Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating cream is just okay.  The smell is nice but I am not sure what the benefit is of using this product.  I feel as if any cream/moisturizer that I put on my face after washing it feels hydrating.  My face was not radiant in the morning when I woke up.  I have been using it for 2 weeks and not really seeing any results.  This product was not cheap.  I want to say I paid around $12-$15 for this at CVS.  Will not be purchasing this again in the future.
Madison M.
Love any aveeno product that comes out. I was currently looking for a good overnight cream since mine other one ran out and I came across this. So far it has worked great. My face feels so smooth. My face is so smooth and it's almost like my face CRAVES this. Once I put it on my skin soaks it right up that I have to reapply it more than once. I feel like this product really targets your skin and really gets into the pores and is almost like water that you need for your body. But for your skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL
This mask is something that I use twice a week. It makes me skin looks so bright and makes it seem like I had a full nights rest and super soft once it’s all rinsed off. One thing that I can say is in the morning I woke up at the beginning with the mask kind of peeling but soon it stopped happening.
Kenzie S.
west bend
It works really good and it does a great job at hydrating the skin. The packaging is pretty, I just think that the price is a little expensive. They give you s lot of product but in the end I’m never gonna use all of itAveeno® Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial
Shruti T.
I decided to try this night cream and the first time I used it after I washed my face and then applied this night cream and my face, weirdly it immediately stung. I tried it again following night , it didn’t sting this time but the following morning my face became spotty with small red dots.
Cassandre C.
Great flavor!!! Affordable cost!!! Always my go to choice when shopping for cleanser! A great texture of cream and leaves me face feel absolutely fantastic. Simple packaging, no reason to complicate things. Better than expected!!! I’d definitely buy it again, top choice!!
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the texture of this moisturizer. It’s really lovely and the smell is pretty, too. I usually do a face mask 3x a week but on a “mask” night when I don’t feel like doing a mask, I’ll use this as my night cream instead. It’s lovely.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
This aveeno radiant overnight hydrating facial leaves my skin feeling soft as a baby! Use every so night and can’t get enough! Will be repurchasing very soon and recommending to friends and family. Affordable price and easy to find
Flor l.
atx
Im honestly a aveeno freak. Aveeno products are all i use on my daily routine. I use this exact product every single night before hed and gurrrrl, let me tell you! I wake up with my face as smooth as a baby’s butt! Honestly love it!
Vaness E.
Love this product! Keeps my face smooth & hydrated, and it gives my skin a little bit of life. It’s really comfortable to wear on your face during the night & it doesn’t feel heavy or sticky like some others do. I’d buy this agajn
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
Has this broke anyone out?
Samantha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Does this clog pores or cause breakouts? I like the idea of moisturizing my face over night, but I don't want to wake up with a breakout because of it.
Christina C.
Does this moisturizer leave a greasy feel to skin?
Raven R.
Lanett, AL
Is this product fragrance free?
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
Is this product good for combination skin?