Aveeno® Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial

by Aveeno

Wake Up To Rejuvenated, Radiant, Healthy-looking Skin With The Positively Radiant® Overnight Hydrating Facial. Formulated With Active Naturals® Soy, It Works Through The Night To Deeply Hydrate And Nourish Skin, Leaving Skin Ultra-soft, Revived And Supple By Morning. It’s Part Of The Positively Radiant® Collection, Which Targets All 5 Factors Of Radiance® —tone, Texture, Dullness, Blotchiness, And Brown Spots—to Leave Your Skin Looking Fresh, Awake And Luminous.

Is this product good for oily skin?
When you bought this product did it have a foil safety seal?
Can you use the night cream nightly?
Start your review of Aveeno® Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...before. The smell of it is wonderful and lightweight. It is soothing and moisturizing enough to use everyday. ” in 21 reviews
“This mask is wonderful! I have very dry skin and this is perfect -- gives me the ability to put on my base without looking flAkey” in 19 reviews
“Smooth moisturizer, nice scent, good for sensitive skin. Highly recommend for anybody looking for a good moisturizer. ” in 14 reviews
Aveeno® Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial uploaded by Amy N.
Purchased at: Target
Such a great product. I try to use more natural products/products that aren't harsh for my skin and Aveeno is a great affordable choice. This night cream works really well. I like that it goes on very light and absorbs nicely. It doesn't get oily or greasy through the night. Your skin will feel nicely moisturized. I wake up to smoother and softer skin. I also really like this because it helps with my stubborn dry spots. I recommend this to help boost your skin moisture. Reminder that the package says to use 2-3 times per week only.
Los Angeles
I love using this because year-round my skin gets really dry because it’s either too cold or too hot so using this has really helped my skin hydrate and what better way than while I sleep. I buy this over and over because it really helps with my skin.
Clovis, NM
It works and it doesn’t make ur face look oily the next day it give su a nice settle glow I live in a very dry place and the water is also hard and this baby has Dave my life
Bronx
Love the texture/consistency and a very light fragrance. It is hydrating and makes my pores look smaller (not even sure if this is the advertised benefit). Very gentle.
Long Beach, CA
I love Aveeno for affordable products. Definitely my go to for a standard night. It’s hard to find products that don’t make my skin reactive so it was good to find something like this!
Chicago
I loved this product and used it a couple times a week. My skin always felt refreshed and moisturized when I woke. Only thing I was disappointed with was the amount (super small amount).
Love any aveeno product that comes out. I was currently looking for a good overnight cream since mine other one ran out and I came across this. So far it has worked great. My face feels so smooth. My face is so smooth and it's almost like my face CRAVES this. Once I put it on my skin soaks it right up that I have to reapply it more than once. I feel like this product really targets your skin and really gets into the pores and is almost like water that you need for your body. But for your skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Heflin, AL
My skin is very dry and this helps when I use it regularly. I sometimes forget and in the morning when I wake up I realize I have forgot. I choose this product because I know it works and I trust this brand.
Marysville, WA
i really like this product this aveeno moisturizer makes my face feel so good i will buy more of this, it’s not too heavy on the faces which i like feels so clean and fresh when i put this on at night.
I have very very sensitive skin and very dry skin and this is one of the few things that actually doesn’t drive my skin crazy. The only thing is in the winter I have to add another moisturizer to it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...