Add a Photo

By AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial 1.7 oz is a moisturizer that restores vitality to your skin. This face mask provides 48 hours of hydration that lets you get the benefits of a facial while you sleep.

Photo (1)
Katie U.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH

This product is a god send. Just layer on at night before bed and go to sleep. Wake up the next morning with your face feeling rejuvenated. I only got this a week ago and my face feels awesome. It's less dry, it has started to even out my skin tone and on top of that it has really helped with my dryness factor. It makes my makeup so much easier to put on because it's helping to eliminate the dryness of it and make it not as flakey as it was before. The smell of it is wonderful and lightweight. It is soothing and moisturizing enough to use everyday.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Tampa, FL

The Aveeno Positively Radiant lounge in itself is a great product to rejuvenate your skin. But, the overnight hydrating facial moisturizer is a dream inside of jar

I may be a bit dramatic but every morning after using this product I wake feeling like a new layer of beautiful skin has developed.

It's convenient enough to travel with too. I think it
would be a great addition to anyone's skin care regimen.
Aryannah K.
Aryannah K.

I use the Aveeno clear complexion moisturizer and I love it! Its super light on the skin and isn't harsh at all. Knowing what the daily moisturizer does, I wouldn't be surprised if the overnight moisturizer is just as amazing. The packaging is nice. Its easy to travel with, and it as pump so that makes it easy to get the right amount. The moisturizer is a 10/10.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Edmonton, Alberta

This is a great overnight moisturizer. It's light and not greasy with a nice fresh scent. It's a brand I look for and trust that's also affordable and easy to find. It's not the best overnight moisturizer I've tried but it definitely is the best moisturizer in it's price range. It can be found at most drugstores and shipping centres like Walmart.
Ana O.
Ana O.

Great product! When you put it on at night before going to sleep your face feels so fresh and light. The next day its even better its still fresh and you look more refreshed as you just came out of the shower and not out of bed lol! Deff recommend this to everyone and it smells great too!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Brownsville, TX

This is by far the Best facial moisturizer that you will ever find! It keeps your skin hydrated all day long! Have been using it for at least 3 years! And one of the best parts is you don't have a hard time finding it, you can find it anywhere! Totally recommend it!
Lorna N.
Lorna N.
East Hartford, CT

I tried this product and I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Naturally i have extremely oil and somewhat dry skin. it doesn't dry out my skin or even make it oily at all. It is the perfect moisturizer that i have used in a while.
Adaria J.
Adaria J.
Stone Mtn, GA

I tried this for the 1st time an my skin felt an instant difference in the morning. It was great not too greasy easily absorbed and my skin felt so renewed anx refreshed. Highly recommend Very effective but yet gentle on the skin no irritations.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Valley Vlg, CA

All the Positively Radiant products live up to their name. This one is great for when you know you'll get very few hours of sleep.... you wake up looking better/more rested than you would if you did not use it.
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
West Union, OH

love this stuff. I suffer from chronic dry skin and psoriasis, so finding a lotion that works is tasking. this is the only lotion I've found so far that moisturizes, without leaving a greasy feeling
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL

Has this broke anyone out?
Raven R.
Raven R.
Valley, al

Is this product fragrance free?
Christina C.
Christina C.

Does this moisturizer leave a greasy feel to skin?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Franklin, TN

Is this product good for combination skin?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Gaithersburg, MD

How is this for people with sensitive skin?

Join Now