Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#7 in Night Cream

Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial 1.7 oz is a moisturizer that restores vitality to your skin. This face mask provides 48 hours of hydration that lets you get the benefits of a facial while you sleep.

Photo (1)
Katie U.
Katie U.
Dayton , Oh

This product is a god send. Just layer on at night before bed and go to sleep. Wake up the next morning with your face feeling rejuvenated. I only got this a week ago and my face feels awesome. It's less dry, it has started to even out my skin tone and on top of that it has really helped with my dryness factor. It makes my makeup so much easier to put on because it's helping to eliminate the dryness of it and make it not as flakey as it was before. The smell of it is wonderful and lightweight. It is soothing and moisturizing enough to use everyday.
Ana O.
Ana O.

Great product! When you put it on at night before going to sleep your face feels so fresh and light. The next day its even better its still fresh and you look more refreshed as you just came out of the shower and not out of bed lol! Deff recommend this to everyone and it smells great too!
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Valley Vlg, CA

All the Positively Radiant products live up to their name. This one is great for when you know you'll get very few hours of sleep.... you wake up looking better/more rested than you would if you did not use it.
Briana D.
Briana D.
Boston, MA

Smells so good! I use this brand of makeup wipes before applying this and I love it. I don't have really dry skin so it works good to moisturize mine.
Tera B.
Tera B.
Richland Ctr, WI

Love this product, made my skin so soft and I think it makes me look younger. I will use it for a long time. I recommend to everyone to try this.
Ujin B.
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL

Love these night cream! Great price and does it's work very well!! Hydrates skin so well that when I woke up my skin feel fresh and soft
Justine M.
Justine M.
Calgary , Alberta

I am in be with aveeno face products! This night cream isn't too heavy andit smellls amazing !!! I also have the daytime B.B. Cream!
darlene k.
darlene k.
Elyria, OH

This mask is wonderful! I have very dry skin and this is perfect -- gives me the ability to put on my base without looking flAkey
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ

I love this product. It makes my skin soft and helps keep me clear of blemishes. Reduces the oil on my face. Feels fresh all day.
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Absolutely love this product it works wonders def recommend wish it wasn't so small though and it is a little pricey
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL

Has this broke anyone out?
Christina C.
Christina C.

Does this moisturizer leave a greasy feel to skin?
Raven R.
Raven R.
Valley, al

Is this product fragrance free?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN

Is this product good for combination skin?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Ballwin, Missouri

Using this do you need a daytime moisturizer?

Join Now