Add a Photo

#20 in Night Cream

Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial 1.7 oz is a moisturizer that restores vitality to your skin. This face mask provides 48 hours of hydration that lets you get the benefits of a facial while you sleep.

Photos (2)
Katie U.
Katie U.
Riverside, OH

This product is a god send. Just layer on at night before bed and go to sleep. Wake up the next morning with your face feeling rejuvenated. I only got this a week ago and my face feels awesome. It's less dry, it has started to even out my skin tone and on top of that it has really helped with my dryness factor. It makes my makeup so much easier to put on because it's helping to eliminate the dryness of it and make it not as flakey as it was before. The smell of it is wonderful and lightweight. It is soothing and moisturizing enough to use everyday.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH

I got this as a sample in my Walmart Beauty box. I have oily skin with areas that can get dried out. I used this last night before bed and woke up with fresh, not oily, moisturizes skin. Its super moisturizing without giving you that gross oily or heavy feeling. It literally felt like I just got done with a amazing facial. My make up looked great today too after using it. I break out fairly easily and so far my skin is still clear and I dont feel any breakouts coming on.
Highly recommend giving this a try!
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.

I absolutely love this overnight facial moisturizer! I can't believe that it doesn't leave any greasy film after it dries. I was expecting it to, but I was pleasantly surprised. Also, it doesn't take long to dry at all. I really enjoy using this, I apply it every other night, per instructions. It does give you a nice glow to your skin. I highly recommend this. I think it's the best overnight moisturizer I've tried.
Tara M.
Tara M.

First of all, this smells amazing. My skin is dry by nature so it drank this right in. But just a few moments after applying my skin feels so soft! Almost silky. I could feel a little tingling after applying, but I'm not sure if it was the after effects of a cleanser I used earlier or not. I will definitely be using this again tomorrow night to see how my face feels after two days of use.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

I received this as a sample product in my E.L.F. Cosmetics order that a made. I absolutely love it! Honestly, this one sample lasted me for four nights of beauty! The product does not feel heavy and thick on the skin. It moisturizes and is absorbed quite nicely. I already have it on my must-purchase-soon list!
Jenetsy H.
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL

Oh my I just love this stuff! I been looking for something to hydrate my dry skin especially my forehead area and this is amazing. I use every night before bed and already my skin looks great. It's no longer dry and patchy. I can apply my makeup without my foundation looking weird because if my dry skin. I love it!!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Las Vegas, NV

I got this in my Walmart beauty box as a sample. I've used it for about 5 nights now and holy grail product in the making. I'll definitely be purchasing a full size. I have dry skin with hints of acne at times and this stuff is amazing. I wake up with smooth soft and hydrated skin. Def a winner over here!!!
Ana O.
Ana O.

Great product! When you put it on at night before going to sleep your face feels so fresh and light. The next day its even better its still fresh and you look more refreshed as you just came out of the shower and not out of bed lol! Deff recommend this to everyone and it smells great too!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Birmingham

Great product! I've used other high-end overnight facial products & I felt that this product was very comparable to the high end options. Woke up with plump, hydrated, & refreshed skin. Highly recommend! Would repurchase!
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND

This is a must in my night time routine! It keeps my skin moisturized during the night when it normally will dry out! It comes in jar/tub which I wish it was a tube but love the product so I will continue to buy!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
ELMHURST, IL

Does this clog pores or cause breakouts? I like the idea of moisturizing my face over night, but I don't want to wake up with a breakout because of it.
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL

Has this broke anyone out?
Christina C.
Christina C.

Does this moisturizer leave a greasy feel to skin?
Raven R.
Raven R.
Lanett, AL

Is this product fragrance free?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN

Is this product good for combination skin?

Join Now