Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Krystal J.Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Tara M.Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Aimeeh L.

BY AVEENO #6 in Night Cream

Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial 1.7 oz is a moisturizer that restores vitality to your skin. This face mask provides 48 hours of hydration that lets you get the benefits of a facial while you sleep.

• Has this broke anyone out?3 Answers
  • Is this product fragrance free?2 Answers
  • Can people with sensitive skin use this product? And how does thi...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Maria B.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno night cream is awesome! It works really really well at hydrating my face. It went on smooth, didn’t leave my skin feeling oily, dry or sticky the next day. It is at a great price! Plus it smells really great! One of my favorites.Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have definitely enjoyed using this product thus far. I have had it about a month and use it after washing my face at night, after a serum. I find that this dries quickly but really locks hydration in till morning. However, if you are in a rush in the morning and need a quick moisturizer, I wouldn't use this one because there are tiny micro-glitters in it, very very tiny it took me a while to even notice them, but it may show up if you used it before makeup in the morning. I will continue to use this product to save my very dry skin!
Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno has some of my absolute favorite products in skin care. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. It helps with dry skin and smoothing & evening my skin tone, I’ve noticed a big difference in my skin!
Zara B.
Pocatello, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very high in moisture and very light makes your skin feel refreshed and bright it’s also very doable I use it as a primer sometimes under my make up to get rid of the dry patches in the morning and it works just great I love this productI
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday morning not only to moisturize my face but to also protect my face from the sun. I purchase at either CVS or Target. I would highly recommend this product, its pricey compared to most but will go a long ways.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This overnight moisturizing creme is so great! I get dry skin around my nose, and Aveeno takes care of it! I use it every night. I have recommended this to friends and family. The price is great and it lasts a long time!
Jordan R.
Winston-Salem
My face is very moisturized when I wake up and lasts throughout the day! I don’t have to worry about my face ever being dry and having terrible flaky skin when trying to work with make up. It’s a real blessing to have.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it keeps my skin so moisturized. Great value and not pricey at all. Not disappointed at all this is the best. I use this most nights it’s great and I would buy it again and again. I love this
Kelly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed Aveeno Positively Radiant overnight hydrating facial. My skin felt incredibly hydrated. It was very easy to apply and gentle on the skin. I love everything I try from Aveeno. I would buy again.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
Has this broke anyone out?
Christina C.
Does this moisturizer leave a greasy feel to skin?
Samantha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Does this clog pores or cause breakouts? I like the idea of moisturizing my face over night, but I don't want to wake up with a breakout because of it.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
Is this product good for combination skin?
Raven R.
Lanett, AL
Is this product fragrance free?