Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Tara M.Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Krystal J.

BY AVEENO #26 in Night Cream

Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial 1.7 oz is a moisturizer that restores vitality to your skin. This face mask provides 48 hours of hydration that lets you get the benefits of a facial while you sleep.

• Has this broke anyone out?3 Answers
  • Is this product fragrance free?2 Answers
  • Can people with sensitive skin use this product? And how does this ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Katie U.
Katie U.
riverside, OH
This product is a god send. Just layer on at night before bed and go to sleep. Wake up the next morning with your face feeling rejuvenated. I only got this a week ago and my face feels awesome. It's less dry, it has started to even out my skin tone and on top of that it has really helped with my dryness factor. It makes my makeup so much easier to put on because it's helping to eliminate the dryness of it and make it not as flakey as it was before. The smell of it is wonderful and lightweight. It is soothing and moisturizing enough to use everyday.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Great product! When you put it on at night before going to sleep your face feels so fresh and light. The next day its even better its still fresh and you look more refreshed as you just came out of the shower and not out of bed lol! Deff recommend this to everyone and it smells great too!
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Valley Vlg, CA
All the Positively Radiant products live up to their name. This one is great for when you know you'll get very few hours of sleep.... you wake up looking better/more rested than you would if you did not use it.
Briana D.
Briana D.
Boston, MA
Smells so good! I use this brand of makeup wipes before applying this and I love it. I don't have really dry skin so it works good to moisturize mine.
Tera B.
Tera B.
Richland Ctr, WI
Love this product, made my skin so soft and I think it makes me look younger. I will use it for a long time. I recommend to everyone to try this.
Ujin B.
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
Love these night cream! Great price and does it's work very well!! Hydrates skin so well that when I woke up my skin feel fresh and soft
darlene k.
darlene k.
Elyria, OH
This mask is wonderful! I have very dry skin and this is perfect -- gives me the ability to put on my base without looking flAkey
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ
I love this product. It makes my skin soft and helps keep me clear of blemishes. Reduces the oil on my face. Feels fresh all day.
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Absolutely love this product it works wonders def recommend wish it wasn't so small though and it is a little pricey
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
W o w. I love this stuff. It's not cheap at $16 (depending on where you buy it), but it's fantastic and worth every single penny. I use this at night right before I go to bed, and I wake up in the morning a little oily, but super super hydrated (I wash my face in the morning anyway so all that oil goes away). The smell of this is unlike anything i have ever tried before; I don't know what the smell is, but it's fantastic. It also has tiny gold shimmer in it, too! I do not use this in the morning before applying makeup because I think it's too thick to use under my makeup. I absolutely love this.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Does this clog pores or cause breakouts? I like the idea of moisturizing my face over night, but I don't want to wake up with a breakout because of it.
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
Has this broke anyone out?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Does this moisturizer leave a greasy feel to skin?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
Is this product good for combination skin?
Raven R.
Raven R.
Lanett, AL
Is this product fragrance free?