Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAveeno
AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face

by Aveeno

Leaves skin soft and dewey Gently cleanse, hydrate, and enhance your skin’s natural radiance with this micellar facial cleanser. Made with soy and kiwi complex, this hydrating gel works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. Leave your skin feeling soft and dewy for a lit-from-within glow. Gently removes makeup, oil and impurities Made with moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex Hypoallergenic, paraben-free and phthalate-free Specially formulated to attract and lock in moisture

Is this is a good makeup remover ?
Does anybody else have a hard time loving (or even liking) using this product? I find it to be messy and it makes my skin feel gross and slimy. I’ve gotten to a point where I don’t even want to do my makeup until I get a makeup eraser because I hate this gel so much. Does anybody have a technique that works for them or another use for this? I still have almost a full bottle.
Is this really worthy? I love Aveeno and I also love miscellar water, I find this product so interesting so, can you help me to decide if should I buy it?
Start your review of AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face!
Maria Paloma M.
Ocean, NJ
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
Purchased at: Target
This product is personally good. Gentle with my skin. I use it to take my make up off and helps at the same time if I have some dead skin around. Smells pretty good✨
Lidia Karen M.
Alexandria, VA
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face uploaded by Lidia Karen M.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this micellar aveeno .removes makeup very fast. does not harm the skin of the face. does not burn like other products. I use for first time and I love .I recommend is work amazing.
Jocelyn L.
N Las Vegas, NV
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face uploaded by Jocelyn L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love all aveeno products and this did not let me down. It is now my favorite face cleanser and I love using it to take off my makeup. I usually don’t like using scented products on my face, but I gave this a try only because I trust aveeno and the smell is amazing! This is definitely something you must try!
Rachel V.
Grand Bay, AL
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face uploaded by Rachel V.
This is good for sensitive skin and feels calming to the face. However, it really burns when you get it in your eyes and that’s always been a deal breaker on makeup removers for me...
Iyswarya A.
Watertown, MA
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face uploaded by Iyswarya A.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's a good product and probably a gel cleanser that dint dry out my face especially during Boston winters, lol. But it dint really work well as a makeup remover as the product claims to be which is why the 4⭐️! But love how little of the product is required to cleanse the face. Offers good value for money too.AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face
Laura F.
Jal, NM
Love using this. Makeup comes off so easy. And for the price it's a great buy. I have to drive 45 minutes away to get it though. No one in my small town carries it. So I stock up when we go to nearest town.
Lizette P.
Columbus, OH
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face uploaded by Lizette P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently tried this one, and instantly fell inlove! You can see the result of a glowing cleansed face instantly! My face feels fresh and refreshed! A must try!!! AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face
Kelsey G.
Towanda, KS
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this on the clearance rack at Walmart. I think it does a really good job of taking my makeup off at the end of the day but I do not think it adds any radiance to the skin. Not a big fan of the packaging I wish it was a normal pump just for easy access. Probably wouldn't purchase again as there are other cleansers that I like better. But overall does it good job ever move my make up which is exactly what I use it for.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Micellar Gel Cleanser For Face uploaded by Rachael D.
I really loved this cleanser! I love the scent and the soft lather was nice too. It rinses clean and leaves my face feeling soft, fresh and make up free. I wouldn't use it to replace my garnier micellar water but it is my go to for washing off makeup in the shower!
Alyssa H.
Owatonna, MN
Love this product good price works awesome love a lot of their provides they all work well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...