Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes

Each wipe: 7.4" x 7.2" (19cm x 18.5cm). Formulated with moisture-rich natural soy extract, these gentle but effective wipes quickly and easily remove all traces of make-up, even waterproof mascara, oil and dirt that can leave your skin looking dull and tired. Gentle enough to use around sensitive eye areas, even for contact lens wearers. Discover your skin's natural radiance with the positively radiant line. This collection of facial care products is uniquely formulated to target all 5 factors of radiance--tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots--to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

Son buenas estas toallitas desmaquillantes, no causan alergias ?
Need a new makeup wipe I usually wear light makeup but also full coverage. Worth buying?
Que tal usar toallas desmaquillantes? Nunca las uso pero me gustaría probar con esta marca
Start your review of Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes!
russellville,tn
Purchased at: CVS
These were a game changers! Ever walked down the face care aisle and have no clue what choose! Problem solved these wipes are amazing! These were recommend to me by my dermatologist after another wipe started causes me some irritation, she said these were great for removing oil and makeup and built up stuff from the day and work great in combo with the clearasil and cetaphil products I’m already using to prevent breakouts and take care of my face. They leave you feeling fresh and smell amazing
Albany , NY
Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes uploaded by Yashna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These makeup removing wipes do leave your skin gleaming and shiny after use, living upto it’s “positively radiant” name. The makeup removing power is pretty good. I usually put some pressure while wiping off makeup and rub several times. The only thing I do not like so much is the slightly oily-sticky feeling it leaves on your skin. I know it’s important to wash your face after using wipes even though these wipes say you don’t have to. But you definitely need to rinse your face or use a facewash after wiping your face with these wipes. Smells good. Not too strong. Just the job. Not too expensive. Leaves skin shiny & glowy. Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes
These  Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes are so soft. They literally wipe all the makeup off of your face without leaving a grimy feel on your face. These are the best wipes I have ever used. I found them surprisingly in Ross for great price! The wipes are moist and not dried out. I would definitely recommend these over any wipes.
Roanoke
I love this product, it feels so smooth when I’m removing my makeup, and also makes my face feel completely shower clean after use! The only thing I wish is that the packaging was “purse resistant” the flaps after a little bit of tussling in my bag became unsticky and would have dried out had I not placed the remaining wipes in a baby wipe container with a hard lid.
Baroda, MI
THE GO TO FACIAL WIPES. Ok so I would say I wear a lot of make up and I can never find a face wash that completely takes off all of my makeup. SO... I decided to try to Positively radiant makeup removing wipes, and I am completely obsessed. I love the fragrance and how radiant my face is after I use this. They do not try your face out.
Amarillo
I do love the make up removing wipes. It’s pleasant smelling and leaves my skin feeling fresh, the only qualm I have with this product is that with my sensitive skin it can sometimes be a bit too harsh. The cloth isn’t very soft for removal and if you scrub a bit too hard your skin will hate you for it. Otherwise it works great to remove makeup
Hartly, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
For starters, these are some of the best makeup wipes I’ve ever used. They’re gentle on the skin, remove makeup well and aren’t overly scented. The price isn’t that great but it’s okay. My only con, but also a pro, is that they do contain a cleansing oil. This helps with makeup removal, but also leaves a residue.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Effective moisturizing wipes, but for my skin type I prefer the Ultra Calming line. Aveeno makeup wipes have the perfect dampness to remove literally everything without being harsh or needing a second wipe (even when I wear a ton of foundation). I always finish wish a toner + night cream.
Monroe, NC
This product is amazing!! People always point out that I am glowing!! Very effective would recommend a hundred times!! I don't think there is any way to improve! Also has such nice packaging very aesthetically pleasing! There's always room for improvement but it is a great product!
Taylor, TX
These remove my eye makeup with ease. Aveeno radiant wipes aren't harsh or irritating. They are very convenient to use. I wish the package came with more since I go through a few each evening. They smell good and leave my face feel clean and fresh without drying out my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lake Charles, LA
il y a 2 ans
Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes what is everyone's favorite Aveeno product and why?
Jordan B. • il y a 8 mois
I've used the makeup wipes and honestly feel they are the softest wipes I have ever used and my face feels great afterwards but still wash your face just to make sure you have all your makeup off!