Aveeno Positively Radiant Make Up Removing Cleanser uploaded by Cassandra F.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Radiant Make Up Removing Cleanser features a formula that gently dissolves make-up and impurities to leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed without overdrying. This foaming cleanser with moisture-rich soy extract leaves your skin soft smooth and radiant. This product is oil-free hypoallergenic soap-free and non-comedogenic. see more...

• Does this product make your face feel dry flakey? Too many cleanser...1 Answers
  • Has this irritated any one else's skin around their eyes?5 Answers
  • How well is this makeup remover work 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
thalisha c.
thalisha c.
Lawrence, MA
This is a good facial make up remover! This foamy cleanser/ make up remover has a pleasant fresh scent to it. I feel so fresh and clean after I wash my face (to remove my make up) with this. It has a mild formula and I think this could work for all skin types even on sensitive skin. My skin never felt dry or tight after and that is always a plus for me. Moreover, this is affordable!Does everything thing it suppose to do I never worry about having to redo my face again to make sure it's all off just one use and it's perfect!!!
Shemeka I.
Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually love Aveeno products but I'm not too crazy about this one.

The up side is that it is light weight, since it is foam, and leave skin feeling fresh.

The down side is that it doesn't take my make up all the way off. After I'm finished washing up I can still wipe make up off my face. That's my only issue with the product. I usually end up washing up with a cleanser when I'm done using it
Zion A.
Zion A.
Inglewood, CA
I really do love this stuff. It works so well on removing all the makeup and dirt off your face. Its also really good for your skin. Its more for people with sensitive skin but I'd recommend it to anyone and also I think if you wear a lot of makeup during the day this is definitely the refreshment your skin needs.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Saint Regis, MT
I like it works great and doesn't agitate my skin it only takes a little bit to remove makeup i use a lot of eye makeup and it doesn't iritate my eyes when i use it like other brands I have tried in the past and I would defonantly recomed it for those of you on a buget the price is very reasonable!!!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Westport, CT
Averno is such a great brand. I'm a nanny and the boys I take care always use aveeno products, that she I decided to try. Very good and takes care of my skin just the way I want. Really clean my skiing and remove all the make up making me feel completely comfortable with my face. Very good
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
This is one of my go-to's when my skin is feeling unwell and sensitive. The cleanser is beyond gentle, but it's still able to remove all traces of makeup. I love that the formula is sparkly, and the scent is lovely! I always feel glowing and fresh after washing with this cleanser.
Erika K.
Erika K.
Garner, NC
Removes my makeup, keeps my skin clear and refreshes. I don't get that tight feeling afterwards either. So that means that this product is definitely not drying. It's a nice balancing face wash. Very gentle on my ultra sensitive skin. The scent is lightweight and not offensive.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Long beach, Ms
I love this product. Doesn't burn my face and the make up comes right off. However, my face feels dry later. It may just be my skin type but I definitely love the price I paid for this item l! Not too expensive and affordable. If you need a make up remover I would try this one!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I do not like this cleanser. It didn't give me the clean feeling I was looking for from a cleanser. It made me break out which was not effective for my . I do like the subtle scent and the foaming aspect, but I do not think it was worth the price. I would not repurchase.
jen d.
jen d.
Maplewood, NJ
Sometimes my make up can be very stobborn coming off and regular soap and water is just not doing it. One day at a pharmacy I just purchased this item to test it out. The package was ok, easy to get into, however I still had to work hard at trying to remove the makeup.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Has this made anyone's dry skin worse?
Kris H.
Kris H.
Plymouth , Mi
Has this irritated any one else's skin around their eyes?
Christina P.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA
How well is this makeup remover work
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I recently read an article online that suggested this product as a dupe for fresh cosmetics soy face cleanser. Any truth to this?
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G.
Lexington, KY
Is this good for acne prone, oily skin?