Candace S.
Barnet, VT

Would you consider this sensitive skin friendly? I'm allergic to everything and like to know before I put something new on my face.

Alysa M.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
5 years ago
I do not have sensitive skin or allergies, so I can't say for sure. However, this cream seems very non irritating to me. It has a light, fresh scent and seems gentle to me. My skin loves this cream, and it works very well for me. But like I said, my skin is not picky about products I use. If you want to be 100% sure that it will not bother your face, you could look up the ingredient list just to be safe.