BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3

Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3

by Aveeno

#25 in Night Cream

Best wakeup call ever. This intensive oil-free cream works overnight to balance and brighten dull, uneven skin. It’s clinically proven to even skin tone and texture with vitamin B3 and 100% pure Tone Correcting Soy, so you can start each day with fresh, luminous skin. Evens skin tone and texture. Hydrates and brightens dull skin. Reduces the appearance of brown spots. Oil-free formula. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Start your review of Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3!
Product Highlights
...great, is lightweight and not greasy. It has a light, clean scent and the moisturizing benefits are long lasting.in reviews
Let me start with saying I live in the boonies. Cold and dry...my skin gets so flaky sometimes, especially at the start of winter. Aveeno helps it bounce back and start moisturized as it should be midsummer in reviews
It really does keep your skin moisturizes during the night and feels super soft in the morning and it is perfect for sensitive skin the formula is a little thick but not over the topin reviews
Yomayra R.
Sparta, NJ
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 uploaded by Yomayra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 is night cream, that is very light and fresh. It doesn’t have a bad smell which is a plus to my taste. I get it from Walmart.
Ashley M.
Houston
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 uploaded by Ashley M.
I bought this long time ago, and I’m not sure if this truly works. But; something I’ve noticed in my face is that my skin looks more shiny lately. Imma keep waiting for more changes hopefully it does!
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cream is thick and super moisturizing but the scent is a bit off. Non greasy and gentle to skin. I’ll most probably just finish this. Reasonable price.
Matilda O.
Gainesville, VA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 uploaded by Matilda O.
I don’t really like the Smell at all I wouldn’t really recommend this for anyone I know but it really helps when you’re action are use it when bugs Bite me. It really works #Aveeno #influenster
Yvette S.
Ankeny, IA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 uploaded by Yvette S.
I love this night cream! It smells amazing, and it also feels amazing. It has last me for a long time which I like since crean tend to be pricey.
Benzo B.
Crowley , TX
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 uploaded by Benzo B.
I love using this on skin. It makes it glow and feel so refreshed. It’s also very affordable.
Yessi  S.
Old Forge, PA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 uploaded by Yessi  S.
We like to take care of our face and more if it is about keeping it beautiful and tried this cream and I was very surprised it leaves your skin beautiful and it is so relaxing it smell is very rich .
Audrey C.
Fremont, CA
Recently tried transitioning to a new face regimen and chose Aveeno's Radiant line. Unfortunately my skin didn't react positively to the products. I have fairly normal skin all around, no rashes, no sensitivity to heat or cold, etc. Their daily scrub actually dried out my skin and the night cream didn't help one bit.
deebaltimore7
Gwynn Oak, MD
This cream was a bit too greasy for me.it made the skin soft, but felt like it laid on top of my skin as a greasy residue vs absorbing into my skin.
Larae J.
Rocklin, CA
I am all about the night creams. Makes my face feel genuinely good . Just have to wash in morning and you are ready for the day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley M.
Houston
il y a un an
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3 I bought this long time ago but i wanna know, have y’all had any change?