Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream with Vitamin B3

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Wow this has changed my life completely I started having skin decorations over my forth head I don’t know why but I stayed looking for something and I found this at Walmart so I decided to buy it omg this has changed my skin for good no more dark spots on my face and no more decorations totally gone I’m super happy with this I went and got more products for my skin.
Nidaa A.
Amazing! I love it! All products by Aveeno are my go to products for my face! I bought it from Bed Bath and Beyond I used the 20% which got me a good deal. It met my expectations and more! I would definitely buy it again and again. I love that it’s inexpensive and I can get my hands on it when ever I need it. Great product and great buy!
Sara B.
This is a great moisturizer but I only use it at night IF I’m not going anywhere the next day. It leaves an oily feel to my skin even after washing my face the next morning. Only use the tiniest of amount when applying!!!
Sydney P.
Waxhaw, NC
I️ absolutely love this product. I️ love aveeno and have been using their products for years. This product always leaves my skin feeling super cleansed! I️ love the amount of product you get in each container.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
This was a nice moisturizer for the night. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate my skin or make me break out. I would definitely purchase this again! The price was okay not too expensive or cheap!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream I really like tjus night cream. It feels so mice as your applying it and really feels soft and moisturized in the morning too. Aveeno has such great products. I used their day moisturizer with vitamin c and love that too.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Tashanda C.
I've used this product a few times and I really like it. The cream is a little thick for me but I love the way it goes on so easy! My face feels so smooth when I wake up in the mornings!
Shandell E.
I have such horrible dry skin in the winter and have never realky found a good hydrating night cream, until now. I love howbit keeps my skin hydrated the entire night!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Sadly this product isn't for me. I wasn't a fan of the scent and after using it the next morning my face reacted with loads of hard little bumps that lasted a week.