BY AVEENO

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tabatha H.
Aveeno products are a hit and miss for me. However this product was good. It got the job done. Once applied my skin felt smooth. My face would look radiant the next morning. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Daphne R.
Honolulu
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gentle on the skin, absorbs easily, light fragrance. I was hoping it would even tones on my skin, and though I can't attest that it erased any dark spots, it may have kept new ones from developing now that I live in the subtropics. Purchased at Walgreens, easy to use package because you can unscrew the top to get ALL product out.
Hayley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, it works! I love Agee I and it is a little more expensive than a typical drugstore but there products are great. When I used this I do notice it helps to restore skins unsure if this is what causes a few breakouts or not
Erika R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have uses Aveeno foaming cleanser and the Aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer for 2 years and I live it. My skin is so smooth and have noticed It has helped tremedouisly with my acne.
Crystal L.
Lake Balboa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination oily/dry skin so it's hard to find the right products for my face. This night cream is definitely worth the price and leaves my face nice and moisturized and a little goes a long way. Definitely a staple in my skin care night routine.
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
Makes my skin look great in the morning. Helps with firming and brightening skin. Perfect moisturizer and smells beautiful! Highly recommended.
Also, one of the most reasonably priced Aveeno products.
Teka J.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno made my skin feel so Smooth AND hydrated. I applied it at night and awoke with soft skin. My skin appeared Brighter and refreshed. I hope to try the entire Aveeno skincare line.
Ziri
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bomb bomb bomb I buy this over and over without a doubt. Actually a really really good product, I recommend it. AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream
Tracey M.
New Haven, CT
I love Aveeno facial products. I use their foaming cleansing facial wash and tried the mask recently. It left my skin feeling refreshed and cleansed.
Ladan H.
This product made my skin breakout, but i am prone to acne so it was not a shock. I tried it on my legs just to test and it just burned:(