Aveeno® Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream uploaded by Brandi H.Aveeno® Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream uploaded by Yvonne H.

BY AVEENO

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous.

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream
  • "I really enjoyed this migraine I think is very hydrating and it leaves my skin very radiant" in 6 reviews
  • "This is my favorite moisturizer! I have very dry and sensitive skin and I love to use this is the morning and at night. This actually keeps my skin nice and soft in the winter which is quite the task. This is a forever repeat buy for me. " in 5 reviews
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I don't usually like Johnson and Johnson brand products as their formulas can get crazy sometimes. This is a winner for me though. Very gentle, mild on sensitive skin. I do believe they have this in pump form. Which is my only thought for this. Recommend and stay hydrated!
kristen r.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I use this cream nightly. I find it very affordable in price. Very lightweight and it keeps my skin hydrated through the entire night. I am a repeat user and very happy w the product. I would buy it again.
Brooke S.
I love this moisturizer. It has an amazing fresh smell. My T-zone is very dry and this is just what I needed to help me feel moisturized. I found this at my local wal mart and the price is very reasonable.
Ana N.
san antonio
I just bought this and I absolutely love it, it leaves my face smooth and clean for the whole night and I wake up with a more radiant face. I would recommend this product to all my friends. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Blanca G.
Pullman
I feel like it did a little for my skin but not all what it said it would I don’t think I would get this again cuz there’s so many new creams you can try out and that are better for the same price or a little more
Anna K.
Columbus
Now THIS I love. The fragrance is feminine and light - which is a great way to start. You get immediate relief from that tight and dry freshly washed face. This offers lasting moisture as well. I wake up and my skin looks 10x better every time I use it. The product is worth the money, you only need the tiniest bit.
AngieBFly V.
Aveno has been one of the best product I’ve ever tried this one in particular has been great it is me results and I can buy it in my convenience store and it’s very affordable I definitely recommend this one in any Aveno products.
Brittni P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I don’t like the texture. It’s too watery. For night time I like a heavy cream so when I wake up I still feel moisturized but with this, it soaks into my skin like water and I don’t know when enough is enough to apply
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Love this. Makes my skin feel great every evening. The price point is also something I'm happy about. A little goes a long way with this product as well. So you aren't running to the store every few days for more.
Stephanie L.
Duluth
BEST moisturizer I've found for my dry winter skin!! I put it on every night and wake up in the morning with my face feeling hydrated and silky smooth. It has been a life saver for me this winter!
Lauren E.
Cullman, AL
These types of cremes usually break out my face. Anyone have any trouble with that?
Nicky R.
Mauckport , IN
Will this moisturizer clog your pores at all?? I have very dry skin.