BY AVEENO

Proven to help you wake up to more radiant-looking skin.

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does...10 Answers
  • Anyone use this with acne prone skin? Wondering if this p...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this was good for really dry skin? Sho...1 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream
  • "Let me start with saying I live in the boonies. Cold and dry...my skin gets so flaky sometimes, especially at the start of winter. Aveeno helps it bounce back and start moisturized as it should be midsummer " in 77 reviews
  • "This night cream is amazing. It hydrates my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It absorbs great, is lightweight and not greasy. It has a light, clean scent and the moisturizing benefits are long lasting." in 77 reviews
  • "It really does keep your skin moisturizes during the night and feels super soft in the morning and it is perfect for sensitive skin the formula is a little thick but not over the top" in 65 reviews
Audrey C.
Fremont, CA
Recently tried transitioning to a new face regimen and chose Aveeno's Radiant line. Unfortunately my skin didn't react positively to the products. I have fairly normal skin all around, no rashes, no sensitivity to heat or cold, etc. Their daily scrub actually dried out my skin and the night cream didn't help one bit.
deebaltimore7
Gwynn Oak, MD
This cream was a bit too greasy for me.it made the skin soft, but felt like it laid on top of my skin as a greasy residue vs absorbing into my skin.
Alex W.
Gibsonville, NC
Very rich feeling. Feels high end without the expensive price tag. Aveeno is a brand I trust and will always use. None of their products irritate my sensitive skin, and I feel like they have better ingredients than many drugstore brands.
Holly P.
Cornelius, NC
Great texture, very moisturizing. I didn't notice any significant brightening effects, but I would purchase this again.
l h.
Very good. not oily, works best for dry skin. also fault cheep for the product being purchased.
tea p.
I honestly didn't notice a difference in my skin when I used this every night. it did feel really nice on my skin, it didn't take too long to "sink in". the only downfall is the scent. I feel as though the scent is WAY too strong & it doesn't fade away like most products!
Sydney M.
Waxhaw, NC
I️ absolutely love this product. I️ love aveeno and have been using their products for years. This product always leaves my skin feeling super cleansed! I️ love the amount of product you get in each container.
Azka B.
Staten Island, NY
Seen decent results, going to keep using it :) it has a nice smell as well and isn't so heavy that I wake up with an oily face.
iffath k.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the product. It moisturizes my skin <3 This is my first try. It smells good and its cheap too. Thanks, Aveeno.
katy t.
Toronto, ON
It is a nice lighter cream in comparison to other night creams but it tends to burn my skin for the first 3 mins of application
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?