BY AVEENO

Proven to help you wake up to more radiant-looking skin.

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• I was wondering if this was good for really dry skin? Sho...1 Answers
  • I use the brightening cleanser twice a day and love it......1 Answers
  • Does this cream has a sunburn alert? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream
  • "Let me start with saying I live in the boonies. Cold and dry...my skin gets so flaky sometimes, especially at the start of winter. Aveeno helps it bounce back and start moisturized as it should be midsummer " in 77 reviews
  • "This night cream is amazing. It hydrates my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It absorbs great, is lightweight and not greasy. It has a light, clean scent and the moisturizing benefits are long lasting." in 77 reviews
  • "It really does keep your skin moisturizes during the night and feels super soft in the morning and it is perfect for sensitive skin the formula is a little thick but not over the top" in 65 reviews
Grace B.
Boone
gives me little bumps on my slim every time I use it. worsens acne. A little pricey as well.
Present Life B.
This irritated my skin and it would burn. I would wake up next day with a breakout. I was definitely disappointed because I hear a lot of good things about Aveeno products and I’ve used their lotions before which are great but this was my first face skin care product I’ve tried and it did not work for me at all.
Mia V.
Richmond
This night cream has a very thick consistency. It sit on top of the skin and does not absorb well. Would probably be best for drier skin types
Eliza U.
I used this one night and I got the worst rash all over my hands. I have really sensitive skin and something in there really bothered my skin.
Ladan H.
This product made my skin breakout, but i am prone to acne so it was not a shock. I tried it on my legs just to test and it just burned:(
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
There is something in this that broke me out! My skin was not happy. I have friends who love it and use it religiously but just didn't work for my skin.
Maddy D.
Blackwell, MO
So

Is
So amziazing and cool and great 😜❤️❤️👌🏻💕it good for you skin and everything
❤️❤️You should like so buy it
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
Clogged my pores so badly and made me crazy oily. Would recommend Burt's Bees, Simple, or Yes To over aveeno.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
This did not work well with my skin at all. I wanted to love it, but it made me break out and my skin dried out even more. Could have been an allergy...
Stacy M.
Westminster, MD
This made my entire face break out in hives and huge red welts with uncontrollable itching. Not sure what happened and why. I do have very sensitive skin but what happened with this was insane. Never ever again!!!
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?