BY AVEENO

Proven to help you wake up to more radiant-looking skin.

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• I was wondering if this was good for really dry skin? Sho...1 Answers
  • I use the brightening cleanser twice a day and love it......1 Answers
  • Does this cream has a sunburn alert? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream
  • "Let me start with saying I live in the boonies. Cold and dry...my skin gets so flaky sometimes, especially at the start of winter. Aveeno helps it bounce back and start moisturized as it should be midsummer " in 77 reviews
  • "This night cream is amazing. It hydrates my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It absorbs great, is lightweight and not greasy. It has a light, clean scent and the moisturizing benefits are long lasting." in 77 reviews
  • "It really does keep your skin moisturizes during the night and feels super soft in the morning and it is perfect for sensitive skin the formula is a little thick but not over the top" in 65 reviews
Shera P.
Longwood
I use this along with the face wash. I have very dry sensitive skin and it does not irritate it! I do see a difference in my skin after using for over a year. My skin tone is more even and I do not have dark spots.
Amber V.
San Antonio, TX
Love anything Aveeno! One of the best drug store skincare brands. It smells and feels luxurious. Very gentle on the skin, nice packaging. Would definitely recommend to others. Would definitely repurchase.
lip w.
Pittsburgh
this product definitely moisturizes your face and it is very effective! i especially love this smell! i got a sample and i would definitely buy in full size! i also love the packaging and would buy again !
Chelsey B.
Nesquehoning, PA
I wasn’t too pleased when I tried this product. It made my face feel very oily, and I felt disgusting when I woke up. We all have our own opinions on anything in life. I can’t say I’d recommend this product to anyone.
Kristen W.
Loganville , GA
I love the way this product makes my skin feel when I wake up in the morning! BUTTER SMOOTH! I use it in combination with my Tatcha essence before I go to bed at night and it has truly made my skin glow.
Emily S.
Haslett
I️ use this every night before bed and I️ absolutely love it! It works just like it says it does! I️ wake up with an amazing glow that I️ didn’t have before using this product.
Alicia W.
Raleigh
I love this product. It’s not too heavy or oily feeling it just goes on smooth and when you wake up your skin feels amazing and refreshed! I recommend this to everyone I know!
Elly S.
Goldsboro, NC
This. Is. An. Amazing. Product. It makes my skin look SO dewy and glowing. It really does make you feel radiant! I love when a product actually does what it is supposed to do.
Gabrielle W.
St Augustine, FL
Great bang for your buck here. Super moisturizing. A bit intense for every night here in Florida, but when I lived in norther CA this was my go-to face cream every night
Margaret N.
Makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized after I take off my makeup. Does not irritate my very sensitive skin at all. I will keep purchasing this product. It works!!!
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?