BY AVEENO

Proven to help you wake up to more radiant-looking skin.

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• I was wondering if this was good for really dry skin? Sho...1 Answers
  • I use the brightening cleanser twice a day and love it......1 Answers
  • Does this cream has a sunburn alert? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream
  • "Let me start with saying I live in the boonies. Cold and dry...my skin gets so flaky sometimes, especially at the start of winter. Aveeno helps it bounce back and start moisturized as it should be midsummer " in 77 reviews
  • "This night cream is amazing. It hydrates my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It absorbs great, is lightweight and not greasy. It has a light, clean scent and the moisturizing benefits are long lasting." in 77 reviews
  • "It really does keep your skin moisturizes during the night and feels super soft in the morning and it is perfect for sensitive skin the formula is a little thick but not over the top" in 65 reviews
Macaela W.
Apple Valley, CA
It’s slightly heavy on your skin, I prefer just to use the daily moisturizing lotion instead. It does give you full moisture but I still feel that it clogs the pore completely. I would recomend if you have extremely dry skin, if oily this isn’t for you.
Carrie P.
This face cream is so thick and it has an illuminating effect on the skin. It makes you skin feel super moisturized and plump the next day. A little goes a long way and it’s super affordable and smells really good
madison r.
Ann Arbor
nice and creamy but not too thick. dries quickly so i don’t feel like my hair or pillow is gonna stick to my face. really seems to soften my skin. i think it’s a great go-to night cream, especially for the price!
Rebecca S.
Zephyrhills, FL
My favorite night cream, BY FAR. I’ve tried a lot of high end night creams and I always go back to this. I have patches of dry skin and after using this, I wake up with super healthy, hydrated skin every time. No greasiness either. Gentle enough for use everyday without clogging my pores too.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Love this. Makes my skin feel great every evening. The price point is also something I'm happy about. A little goes a long way with this product as well. So you aren't running to the store every few days for more.
Lesly V.
Shafter
I used this product At a friends house she told me to try it and i really liked it. I was a first time user and i was satisfied. My friend bought it at a Walmart I believe. I would buy it for myself because I liked how it worked for my skin.
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Very satisfied with this product. Part of my nightly routine! After I wash off all of my makeup I put this on and wake up with very soft and moisturized skin. This product makes my skin look smooth so the next day my makeup application is flawless.
DRE R.
First time use. Used at night for moisture on my face and neck due to I never put lotion on my face. This product did add some moisture to my face without irritating my face with acne.I would not buy again.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IA
I love this moisturizer. It has an amazing fresh smell. My T-zone is very dry and this is just what I needed to help me feel moisturized. I found this at my local wal mart and the price is very reasonable.
Kaitlyn G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Love love love this moisturizer! Goes on smooth and leaves skin lookin fresh with no oily feeling. This is my go-to before bed, when i get up and before makeup. Super gentle and would definitely buy again!
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?