BY AVEENO

Proven to help you wake up to more radiant-looking skin.

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• I was wondering if this was good for really dry skin? Sho...1 Answers
  • I use the brightening cleanser twice a day and love it......1 Answers
  • Does this cream has a sunburn alert? 1 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream
  • "Let me start with saying I live in the boonies. Cold and dry...my skin gets so flaky sometimes, especially at the start of winter. Aveeno helps it bounce back and start moisturized as it should be midsummer " in 77 reviews
  • "This night cream is amazing. It hydrates my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It absorbs great, is lightweight and not greasy. It has a light, clean scent and the moisturizing benefits are long lasting." in 77 reviews
  • "It really does keep your skin moisturizes during the night and feels super soft in the morning and it is perfect for sensitive skin the formula is a little thick but not over the top" in 65 reviews
Sara B.
Wayne
This is a great moisturizer but I only use it at night IF I’m not going anywhere the next day. It leaves an oily feel to my skin even after washing my face the next morning. Only use the tiniest of amount when applying!!!
Lauren G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
While this product did provide moisture for my skin at night, I didn’t see a difference in my skins overall appearance. I got mine at target and it was a nice price with standard packaging it just did not WOW me in terms of performance
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Love this product. Aveeno makes the best products for me and my skin. Goes on easily. Easy to clean off of your hands. Smells nice too. When I wake up the next morning my face still feels hydrated and smooth. Recommended.
natalie d.
I got this product to help my skin feel softer and be much healthier hands down this product did its job! I loved the product and I would definitely recommended Im most likely going to be repurchasing this product
Andrea A.
Buffalo, NY
I love aveeno products. I was very happy with the purchase. Made my face feel fabulous. Wake up with your face feeling completely hydrated. Gentle on my sensitive skin. I have recommended to my sister and Mom ☺️
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
This was a nice moisturizer for the night. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate my skin or make me break out. I would definitely purchase this again! The price was okay not too expensive or cheap!
Ana N.
san antonio
I just bought this and I absolutely love it, it leaves my face smooth and clean for the whole night and I wake up with a more radiant face. I would recommend this product to all my friends. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale, GA
This product is not for me... I’m very sensitive to smells and the fragrance smell in this product is to much for me. I also feel like there’s a sticky film left on my skin for hours after applying it.
Casey L.
Morrisville, PA
I love this entire line of Aveeno! The positively radiant cream, wipes, moisturizer and night cream all work amazing especially when used together ! This leaves your skin very moisturized and glowing
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Wow this has changed my life completely I started having skin decorations over my forth head I don’t know why but I stayed looking for something and I found this at Walmart so I decided to buy it omg this has changed my skin for good no more dark spots on my face and no more decorations totally gone I’m super happy with this I went and got more products for my skin.
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?