Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL

Do you like the price of this product?

Tara H.
Tara H.
1 year, 8 months ago
It honestly isn't had for how great this face cream is. I also try to find it at Walgreen's when they run their buy one, get one half off events for Aveeno and then just stock up!
Olivyah P.
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
5 years, 5 months ago
Who wouldn't want the price of any product to be lower? I don't hate the price, but I like it better when it's on sale. But I do feel it is really important to invest in your skin. So for the quality and effectiveness, I feel it is worth it.
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes i don't have a problem with the price I get mine from walmart so of course it would be much cheaper there than any other store!
Lara R.
Lara R.
5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I think for the size of this product that the price is totally competitive; if not even better than a lot of the competition out there.
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
5 years, 6 months ago
Yes. For my skin I only need a small amount on the end of my finger for my entire face and neck. I think I will have this tiny jar for a very long time.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Very worthwhile.
Faith H.
Faith H.
5 years, 6 months ago
I'm fine with the price. It's an competitive rate because it's really good and it's easier to access in places like walmart, target, and your local drugstores you may see it in some of your grocery stores also. I have. So being that it's easy to access and it's good for what it is I think the price is not bad. Yes there are better products but this is accessible.
Natasja M.
Natasja M.
fairfax va
5 years, 6 months ago
It's a bit more than other drugstore products, but if you have sensitive skin, it's priceless! i am good with what they charge!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
5 years, 6 months ago
Aveeno products have always been priced quite close to other similar products which may not always be cheap. Aveeno products are definitely worth it considering I have sensitive skin and they always have success with their products not causing irritation.
Jocely M.
Jocely M.
Perris, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
The price is not bad i love this i have sensitive skin and when i have this on my face it feels smooth and light weight it mosturizes i love this