Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
I've just recently started using this product, and thus far I'm impressed. I'm happy that Aveeno is so considerate when it comes to sensitive skin. As someone who suffers with Sjogren's Syndrome I'm constantly battling dry, cracking skin. This cream is so smooth, and provides a gentle cooling affect upon application. A little goes a long way, too, which is wonderful considering it's $15 for this product! I will say, I wish this product included a mini spatula for application. I don't like sticking my fingers in the jar because it's a sure way to make it unsanitary. If Aveeno added a small spatula I'd happily give this product 5 Stars!