Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream

by Aveeno

#21 in Night Cream

Proven to help you wake up to more radiant-looking skin.

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

Can you feel the moisture from this in the morning when you wake up?
What skin type is this best for? I have combo skin, which has been more dry lately.
Is this item effective?
Start your review of Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...great, is lightweight and not greasy. It has a light, clean scent and the moisturizing benefits are long lasting.” in reviews
“Let me start with saying I live in the boonies. Cold and dry...my skin gets so flaky sometimes, especially at the start of winter. Aveeno helps it bounce back and start moisturized as it should be midsummer ” in reviews
“It really does keep your skin moisturizes during the night and feels super soft in the morning and it is perfect for sensitive skin the formula is a little thick but not over the top” in reviews
Mississauga, ON
A little over a month ago I started using Retin-A (tretinoin) which can be very drying, especially in the first few weeks of use. Since beginning the regimen, I've struggled to find a lotion rich enough to moisturize my skin in one application and leave it feeling that way for more than a couple hours. This Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream has changed all of that. It leaves my skin feeling and looking moisturized for a solid eight hours after application. It also seems to have helped with restoring my skin's natural moisture balance as after showing my face doesn't immediately feel dry and tight like it was before. Prior to finding this product, I was using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream and it just wasn't cutting it. I would apply the cream and feel as though I needed to apply more within the first hour.
Mount Pearl , NL
Purchased at: Walmart
While it is very moisturizing, my face feels extremely oily the next morning. It also breaks me out a little bit. I only use this when I want extra moisture, and mix it with my other acne-fighting moisturizer. Read other reviews before buying.
I’ve been using this night cream for a while now and I have yet to see any noticeable results. I think there are likely better night moisturizers unfortunately. Additionally, the smell is pretty strong for a night time moisturizer.
Ajax, ON
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream uploaded by Elizabeth N.
I bought this product as a night cream and I didn’t kind it, but sometimes it did feel really hot on my skin. It was about $25 and lasted a while for a good value for the price. The smell is also not over powering!
Toronto, ON
I really like using this on my neck area where it’s really dry. It is really good for sensitive skin! It doesn’t irritate my skin at all, and did not make my eczema worse. It is pretty moisturizing as well, especially for the low price it is at.
Delta, BC
The Aveeno positively radiant intensive night cream is great because my skin absorbs it right away. It doesn’t sit on top of my skin and doesn’t get oily. I don’t wake up with it on the pillow.
British Columbia
i dont use night cream often, i feel like its a money grab because i feel like cream is cream, but this stuff locks the moisture in all night so you wake up with a face as soft as a babys tush
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream uploaded by Meital P.
I loveee this night cream! I’ve been using it for 3 weeks and my skin is moisturized and much brighter. I also find since I’ve started using this cream my foundation goes on much smoother!
surrey
Awesome cream! It’s light and super affordable. Great for sensitive skin as it is gentle. The next day I wake up feeling refreshed and my skin is glowing. When it comes to drugstore skin care, I love using aveeno since it never disappoints!
Sydney, NS
Love this stuff! It’s super moisturizing, but isn’t so heavy it breaks me out. If I’m at home for the day, I’ll often use this after cleansing my face in the morning for some extra hydration.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Richfield
il y a un an
Arrah W. • il y a 5 mois
This is a great product! Not that expensive & lasts a long time! It makes my face feel so soft in the morning, like an overnight facial. It doesn’t make me break out either. I definitely recommend!