BY AVEENO #18 in Night Cream

Proven to help you wake up to more radiant-looking skin.

Brighten and even skin tone with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• I was wondering if this was good for really dry skin? Sho...1 Answers
  • I use the brightening cleanser twice a day and love it......1 Answers
  • Does this cream has a sunburn alert? 1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "Let me start with saying I live in the boonies. Cold and dry...my skin gets so flaky sometimes, especially at the start of winter. Aveeno helps it bounce back and start moisturized as it should be midsummer " in 77 reviews
  • "This night cream is amazing. It hydrates my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It absorbs great, is lightweight and not greasy. It has a light, clean scent and the moisturizing benefits are long lasting." in 77 reviews
  • "It really does keep your skin moisturizes during the night and feels super soft in the morning and it is perfect for sensitive skin the formula is a little thick but not over the top" in 65 reviews
Shandell E.
No joke no filters....this is my skin after the homeade scrub i just made... ita so much brighter, smoother and looks so new!!! I usialy have a deep red around my mouth and around my chin but its cleared up no foundation!! After it i put aveeno radient night moisturizer on 😍😍😍

I have the absolute worst dry skin and Im almost 30 years old and habe never used a hydrating product ever 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Smart right...? So I was shopping around for one and literally this is the first one I tried and the only reason I went with it over anpther similar product was because of the reviews!!! Theybwere like a 4.9!!! Thats why it is so important to give honest reviews on products or I would be lost!!! So heres mine! This is such an awesome hydrating night cream! I woke up today with it on and immediately felt a diffrence in my skin! Why have I been going so long without something??? If you need a good night creame this lasts almost to long 😂 I would reccomend it to anyone with extra dry skin lime me.
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
I've just recently started using this product, and thus far I'm impressed. I'm happy that Aveeno is so considerate when it comes to sensitive skin. As someone who suffers with Sjogren's Syndrome I'm constantly battling dry, cracking skin. This cream is so smooth, and provides a gentle cooling affect upon application. A little goes a long way, too, which is wonderful considering it's $15 for this product! I will say, I wish this product included a mini spatula for application. I don't like sticking my fingers in the jar because it's a sure way to make it unsanitary. If Aveeno added a small spatula I'd happily give this product 5 Stars!
Nidaa A.
Amazing! I love it! All products by Aveeno are my go to products for my face! I bought it from Bed Bath and Beyond I used the 20% which got me a good deal. It met my expectations and more! I would definitely buy it again and again. I love that it’s inexpensive and I can get my hands on it when ever I need it. Great product and great buy!
Vanessa R.
Compton, CA
I always thought Aveeno lotion was overrated with all the commercials and stuff. But i purchased once when i found this lotion on clearance and have been hooked ever since. It makes my hands so soft. My skin is softer and looks healthier. My nails aren't pretty at all so this lotion is a true hydrating gift. Will purchase again.
Ney C.
Despite being very expensive it was a great cream for my sensitive dry skin. It exceeded my expectations because it didn't make my skin oily. This cream was very effective as it left my skin looking very healthy and even helped my acne. This is a product that I would definitely buy again only if the price was lowered.
Michelle F.
stoughton
I love this cream I had to stop using all my fave products because I broke out in this weird rash and I was only able to use cetaphil cleanser and aveeno for my moisturizer and it completely saved my skin and helped the rough bumpy texture from the rash go away even quicker
Christie N.
I really like this night cream and it is super affordable. I picked it up at Walmart several months ago and have been using it every night since. It is the only drugstore product that I’ve continually used on my face. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing after a rigorous nighttime face routine. It also has vitamin b12, which is great for helping with the formation of new skin cells for anyone with some scarring. The only complaint I have (and it’s a mild one) is that it can be a little oily, especially if you are overapplying. So just keep in mind that a little goes a long way.
Chelsea P.
This night cream was picked up from Walmart. I was out of town and needed a night cream, I like the face washes from this brand so decided to give it a try. It was responsibly priced and a small size. The product it very think but is too “strong” for my sensitive skin.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I don't usually like Johnson and Johnson brand products as their formulas can get crazy sometimes. This is a winner for me though. Very gentle, mild on sensitive skin. I do believe they have this in pump form. Which is my only thought for this. Recommend and stay hydrated!
Hannah G.
I use this after Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser after I shower at night and it seems to help keep my skin brighter. I bought it from Walmart and it’s affordable for the product size. I have sensitive skin so it’s not too harsh on you either.
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?