BY AVEENO #87 in Night Cream

Boosts the 5 Factors of Radiance ™ AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream is shown to give you an extra boost on all 5 Factors of Radiance – tone, textrue, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots.  This hydrating night cream contains a proven concentration of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex boosted with tone-evening vitamin B3 to help keep you looking fresh and luminous. see more...

• I use the brightening cleanser twice a day and love it...but am a...1 Answers
  • Does this cream has a sunburn alert? 1 Answers
  • Have anyone tried this product? How is it on oily skin? 4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I bout this a week ago and i LOVEEEE ITTT!!! keeps my skin healthy and glowing when i wake up in the morning, my dark circles are starting to actually get a tiny bit lighter. Its very gentle and great for my very sensitive skin! I'm re-buying as soon as i run out!" in 74 reviews
  • "I really enjoy using Aveeno products, they get the job done with the lest amount of harm to my skin. I have several products from Aveeno that I use in my daily skincare routine such as the night cream, the acne pads and the facial moisturizing scrub. I am so happy they brought out a active natural line that is even more milder than the orignal." in 67 reviews
  • "I actually really like this. I received it from Influenster and Aveeno as part of a VoxBox program. The texture is very smooth and feels good on my dry skin. I have been using it at night and my when I wake up my skin feels moisturized; which is rare. Also, the product came in a box with a sleeping eye cover. I have never slept in an eye mask cover that you put around your head before...all I can say is I have not slept this well in months. I have not woken up in the middle of the night once when I wear it. That never happens. Love it!" in 64 reviews
  • "bought this looking for night cream for darker skin that would "bleach" but even skin tone and brighten complexion, this product did that and more." in 22 reviews
  • "Though I love the moisturizing effects of Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream, it didn't do anything for my brown spots so I'd have to give this a B." in 14 reviews
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Positively Radiant more...
I've just recently started using this product, and thus far I'm impressed. I'm happy that Aveeno is so considerate when it comes to sensitive skin. As someone who suffers with Sjogren's Syndrome I'm constantly battling dry, cracking skin. This cream is so smooth, and provides a gentle cooling affect upon application. A little goes a long way, too, which is wonderful considering it's $15 for this product! I will say, I wish this product included a mini spatula for application. I don't like sticking my fingers in the jar because it's a sure way to make it unsanitary. If Aveeno added a small spatula I'd happily give this product 5 Stars!
Heather B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Positively Radiant more...
I've been using this for a week and love it so far. It feels so good going on your skin. It all absorbs, so there is no leftover greasy feeling that you get from some moisturizers. I'm using it along with Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser and Aveeno® Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer . The smell of the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream is very subtle and I like that. I can't stand products with overbearing smells. I only gave 4/5 because it's only been a week of me using it. I will update my star rating accordingly after using the product for a few more weeks.
Christie N.
Review for: Active Naturals more...
I really like this night cream and it is super affordable. I picked it up at Walmart several months ago and have been using it every night since. It is the only drugstore product that I’ve continually used on my face. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing after a rigorous nighttime face routine. It also has vitamin b12, which is great for helping with the formation of new skin cells for anyone with some scarring. The only complaint I have (and it’s a mild one) is that it can be a little oily, especially if you are overapplying. So just keep in mind that a little goes a long way.
micah p.
Breckenridge
Review for: Positively Radiant more...
I received this product as a gift and was eager to try it. This is a airy moisturizer that most definitely left my skin looking brighter, it met all my expectations, however it runs out very fast and to effectively moisturize, you must use a lot of product.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Love this product. Aveeno makes the best products for me and my skin. Goes on easily. Easy to clean off of your hands. Smells nice too. When I wake up the next morning my face still feels hydrated and smooth. Recommended.
alexandra b.
Review for: Positively Radiant more...
Love this product, soothes my skin and makes it feel super nice in the morning, packaging is nice, I enjoy the smell of this product. Product is effective my skin felt better after the first use. Recommend to everyone.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I recently purchased for the first time and will buy again! I love this cream. It’s so creamy and smooth. It feels great on my skin and leaves my face feeling energized the next day. I had a coupon so it wasn’t too expensive.
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Love this night cream. It smells great. Feels great. Not sticky at all. Affordable. Goes a long way. Use this every night. I can tell a difference from when I first started using this product. Will continue to buy.
Lesly V.
Shafter
Review for: Active Naturals more...
I used this product At a friends house she told me to try it and i really liked it. I was a first time user and i was satisfied. My friend bought it at a Walmart I believe. I would buy it for myself because I liked how it worked for my skin.
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
Aveeno is AMAZING. My skin feels hydrated and nourished after each application. This is a must have for every womans daily regimen! AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?