Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#125 in Facial Moisturizers
Boosts the 5 Factors of Radiance ™ AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream is shown to give you an extra boost on all 5 Factors of Radiance – tone, textrue, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots.  This hydrating night cream contains a proven concentration of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex boosted with tone-evening vitamin B3 to help keep you looking fresh and luminous.
Photos (56)
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Lambertville , MI
Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream was a life saver for me this past winter. It seems as I get older my skin just gets dryer. I have figured out the best time to really get my skin in shape is while I sleep. This cream is on the thick side, yet not greasy. I personally wash my face at night, use a toner and then apply this cream. When I get ready in the morning I just use a large cotton pad with warm water to wipe my face. I then continue with my daytime moisturizer and makeup. Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream has worked wonders for my dry skin. I love it. Now.... As far as adding "radiance" to my skin? Sorry Aveeno, I just don't see it.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I have been using this night cream for a few years now and I love it so much. First, it smells good, which is very important to me for a night cream because I'm sleeping with it on and i don't want it to smell funky. Second, a little goes a long way, it spreads evenly so I've had the same little tub for about a year. And third, my skin looks so perfect and dewy in the morning even before I wash my face which it super awesome for those days that I have an early morning class and don't have time to do my makeup or anything.
The only fault it has is that it can make you look a little oily on hot summer nights and mornings. But that goes away after you wash your face.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I was hesitant to use the Aveeno brand for skin care. I viewed them as a body lotion and bath option. Then one day I received a sample of their night cream! I was blown away when I woke up the next morning. My skin was hydrated and soft, without a hint of oiliness (I have combination skin). The proved to me that their night creams could moisturize my skin and handle my trouble zones, like sudden breakouts during my cycle, without clogging my pores. And when I put it on, it only took a few minutes to absorb. Anyone who does the "pillow" test knows that many creams fail here. I intend to keep using the products in this line.
Beirzhette M.
Beirzhette M.
Southfield , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a while I was using Aveeno's daily moisturizer with spf 15 during the day and night, which I found out was not ideal due to the spf only being beneficial during the day. So, I read a few reviews on this product and found out was a great option to be apart of my nightly routine. I love it. It's light weight and it has helped to reduce the dark spots (with the help of Aveeno's daily moisturizer) I had on my face. Aveeno's positively radiant line is really something I probably won't let go of.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Libertyville, IL
I use aveeno gentle facial wash and LOVE IT! So I wanted to try their night cream, read the box and it had a lot of positive things on it. It said it was moisturizing and would help with eye piffiness and making skin brighter. I had high hopes for this lotion, especially since I love their face wash, but it did not meet my expectations :( it didn't really do anything and left my skin with a greasy film and I broke out a little. I also didn't really like the texture of the lotion :/
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
I used this for a few months. I actually finished the whole container. I liked it BUT i did have a little bit of a burning sensation whenever I applied it. It was so much where it made me uncomfortable or painful but it was quite noticable. It smells amazing that I can say and i paired it with the radiant brightening scrub. I didnt see a huge difference in my skin as far as brightening my skin but it did leave my skin nice and smooth and helps with the over all texture of my skin.
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
By far my favorite lotion in the entire world! Nothing compares to aveeno for me. I have tried so many other lotions and I always always just go back to aveeno! It is simply the best. I put aveeno on my hands over night and wake up with smooth hands. I have super dry skin and in the winter I will use this on my face as well. I love that it also does not have a scent. As someone with sensitive skin, this is great news. Overall, if you're looking for a lotion, this is the best!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
For a long time, I was having a problem with dry skin on my nose. No matter what I used, it would never go away and my foundation would look AWFUL in that area. I picked this up one day and decided, what the heck. So, I used it and went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, my face was AMAZING. That dry skin on my nose was completely gone and my face had this glow to it. It is my savior product. Definitely recommend.
Katie  K.
Katie K.
New Knoxville, OH
I'm always leery of buying new facial moisturizers; I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers make my face burn. I've always heard good things about aveeno, so I decided to pick this up.

I love it!

My skin is always dry and when I use the night cream, I wake up with a beautifully dewy complexion and no dry skin. It also causes no irritation.

This is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
I have a combination of oily/ normal skin and my skin is sensitive and When I bought this product I thought it was going to be great because I love aveeno products but as soon as I placed it on my face it has a strong burning sensation and my face was red in the morning I do not know if my face reacted this way because of my type of skin but if you have sensitive skin I suggest not getting this product
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?