BY AVEENO #56 in Night Cream

Boosts the 5 Factors of Radiance ™ AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream is shown to give you an extra boost on all 5 Factors of Radiance – tone, textrue, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots.  This hydrating night cream contains a proven concentration of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex boosted with tone-evening vitamin B3 to help keep you looking fresh and luminous. see more...

• I use the brightening cleanser twice a day and love it...but am a...1 Answers
  • Does this cream has a sunburn alert? 1 Answers
  • Have anyone tried this product? How is it on oily skin? 4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I love Aveeno especially because I have really sensitive skin, but I'm not sure this cream in particular worked a lot differently than a daytime aveeno" in 33 reviews
  • "bought this looking for night cream for darker skin that would "bleach" but even skin tone and brighten complexion, this product did that and more." in 22 reviews
  • "Though I love the moisturizing effects of Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream, it didn't do anything for my brown spots so I'd have to give this a B." in 14 reviews
  • "i started using it about 2 weeks ago and i love it.. my husband actually started using it about a week ago :)" in 10 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is absolutely amazing I use this myself and I must say not only is it very affordable but oil free; doesn't give off that dreadful heavy pore clogging feeling we all hate softens your skin almost instantly very good product " in 10 reviews
Christie N.
Review for: Active Naturals more...
I really like this night cream and it is super affordable. I picked it up at Walmart several months ago and have been using it every night since. It is the only drugstore product that I’ve continually used on my face. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing after a rigorous nighttime face routine. It also has vitamin b12, which is great for helping with the formation of new skin cells for anyone with some scarring. The only complaint I have (and it’s a mild one) is that it can be a little oily, especially if you are overapplying. So just keep in mind that a little goes a long way.
micah p.
Breckenridge
Review for: Positively Radiant more...
I received this product as a gift and was eager to try it. This is a airy moisturizer that most definitely left my skin looking brighter, it met all my expectations, however it runs out very fast and to effectively moisturize, you must use a lot of product.
Emily S.
Haslett
I️ use this every night before bed and I️ absolutely love it! It works just like it says it does! I️ wake up with an amazing glow that I️ didn’t have before using this product.
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
I love how this moisturizer feels on my skin. It doesn't leave any residue and moisturizes my skin all day long. The pump distributes the a perfect amount of product. I highly recommend this moisturizer and plan on re-purchasing it in the future.
Jess C.
Gainesville
Review for: Positively Radiant more...
Purchased this as part of my bridal facial routine to prep for my upcoming wedding! The product itself is fine, but it leaves a film on your face over night that is somewhat dissatisfying.
Lacey F.
American Fork
Review for: Positively Radiant more...
I enjoyed this moisturizer. It smells great and feels clean going on the skin. Naturally, it’s a small container and I went through it pretty quickly, but I was happy overall.
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Ok, les cuento que está crema promete muchas cosas pero a mí en lo personal no me funcionó, a los dos días siguientes de haberla utilizado me mancho la piel con rosetas oscuras como si me ubiese quemado, tal vez yo sea de piel muy sensible y esa crema es muy fuerte o en realidad no sé si sea adecuada su fórmula, solo sé que me quedo completita y no es tan económica. 👎🏻
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
I just started using this product a few weeks ago. I bought it at target where I received a $5 Target gift card for a beauty purchase of $15 or more! What a deal! This night cream only suggests to use a few times a week after you clean your face. I am so incredibly happy with the results it has given me! I can tell my face is soft and smooth after just a single use! I highly recommend, especially now during the winter!
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
AMAZING! I have tried several night creams and most make my face feel oily and cause it to break out after using a few times, but this not only smells great but leave my skin moisturized without it feeling oily. I get dry spots and this helps those plus works wells on my sensitive skin. I paired this with the Aveeno positively radiant 60second in shower facial both are great products and I recommend them to everyone
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
I used this for a few months. I actually finished the whole container. I liked it BUT i did have a little bit of a burning sensation whenever I applied it. It was so much where it made me uncomfortable or painful but it was quite noticable. It smells amazing that I can say and i paired it with the radiant brightening scrub. I didnt see a huge difference in my skin as far as brightening my skin but it did leave my skin nice and smooth and helps with the over all texture of my skin.
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?