Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#61 in Facial Moisturizers
Boosts the 5 Factors of Radiance ™ AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream is shown to give you an extra boost on all 5 Factors of Radiance – tone, textrue, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots.  This hydrating night cream contains a proven concentration of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex boosted with tone-evening vitamin B3 to help keep you looking fresh and luminous.
Photos (54)
Hadika S.
Hadika S.
Mississauga, Ontario

Night creams are definitely my weakness as i tend to pick up a lot and am currently in search for the perfect night cream. Sadly, this cream was just okay for me. My skin is dry and dull during the winter months and needs intense hydration. The cream is heavy on the skin and seems to sit on my skin for quite some time before completely dissolving. The scent of the product is light and does not bother me. However, i search for a night cream that gives me hydrated and radiant skin in the morning and this just wasn't it for me. Again, my skin is extremely dry during the winter, i would think that a person who has combination skin and doesn't experience very dry skin will be very pleased with this product.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Lambertville , MI

Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream was a life saver for me this past winter. It seems as I get older my skin just gets dryer. I have figured out the best time to really get my skin in shape is while I sleep. This cream is on the thick side, yet not greasy. I personally wash my face at night, use a toner and then apply this cream. When I get ready in the morning I just use a large cotton pad with warm water to wipe my face. I then continue with my daytime moisturizer and makeup. Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream has worked wonders for my dry skin. I love it. Now.... As far as adding "radiance" to my skin? Sorry Aveeno, I just don't see it.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , Ca

I have been using this night cream for a few years now and I love it so much. First, it smells good, which is very important to me for a night cream because I'm sleeping with it on and i don't want it to smell funky. Second, a little goes a long way, it spreads evenly so I've had the same little tub for about a year. And third, my skin looks so perfect and dewy in the morning even before I wash my face which it super awesome for those days that I have an early morning class and don't have time to do my makeup or anything.
The only fault it has is that it can make you look a little oily on hot summer nights and mornings. But that goes away after you wash your face.
Samm W.
Samm W.

I absolutely LOVE this product along with the Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer!!! I suffered immensely from dry skin from working outside in the winter, and then spending my evening in a wood stove fueled house.....Needless to say I was pretty much a scaly lizard lady in the winter!!! But thanks to Aveeno Intensive night cream I am able to put it on before bed with out a heavy cream feeling on my face! When I wake up my face doesn't feel tight or itchy from being so dried out!!
Great product for someone who works or lives somewhere where moisture is ripped from your skin like a Dementor rips the happiness from Harry's Soul haha
Hope this helps
xo
Joyce
Joyce

This is a great product. I use it every night and I'm almost finished the bottle. I have really dry and sensitive skin and I find that this really helps to moisturize and prevent flakiness. My skin doesn't get irritated either. It feels really soft in the morning and I think this product contributes to that. It absorbs really quick, it's not sticky and has a really fresh scent to it, not strong though. I think this product is worth a try for anyone who is looking for a good night cream :) The only I wish would be for the bottle to have a pump instead of a twist lit. Just to prevent contaminations :) great product overall though.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I was hesitant to use the Aveeno brand for skin care. I viewed them as a body lotion and bath option. Then one day I received a sample of their night cream! I was blown away when I woke up the next morning. My skin was hydrated and soft, without a hint of oiliness (I have combination skin). The proved to me that their night creams could moisturize my skin and handle my trouble zones, like sudden breakouts during my cycle, without clogging my pores. And when I put it on, it only took a few minutes to absorb. Anyone who does the "pillow" test knows that many creams fail here. I intend to keep using the products in this line.
adrian m.
adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL

I have naturally dry skin and it is hard to find a product to keep it moisturized.. This cream is the best, by far, I have ever used.. It is very fast absorbing and there is no greasy residue.. As soon as I am done applying it, I can go straight to my bed.. It works all night long, moisturizing my face, repairing my overly dry skin.. Using this has been an excellent experience for me and I would highly recommend it to anyone with any skin type, but especially those with dry, sensitive skin... You will truly be amazed.
Beirzhette M.
Beirzhette M.
Southfield , MI

For a while I was using Aveeno's daily moisturizer with spf 15 during the day and night, which I found out was not ideal due to the spf only being beneficial during the day. So, I read a few reviews on this product and found out was a great option to be apart of my nightly routine. I love it. It's light weight and it has helped to reduce the dark spots (with the help of Aveeno's daily moisturizer) I had on my face. Aveeno's positively radiant line is really something I probably won't let go of.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Libertyville, IL

I use aveeno gentle facial wash and LOVE IT! So I wanted to try their night cream, read the box and it had a lot of positive things on it. It said it was moisturizing and would help with eye piffiness and making skin brighter. I had high hopes for this lotion, especially since I love their face wash, but it did not meet my expectations :( it didn't really do anything and left my skin with a greasy film and I broke out a little. I also didn't really like the texture of the lotion :/
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ

I used this for a few months. I actually finished the whole container. I liked it BUT i did have a little bit of a burning sensation whenever I applied it. It was so much where it made me uncomfortable or painful but it was quite noticable. It smells amazing that I can say and i paired it with the radiant brightening scrub. I didnt see a huge difference in my skin as far as brightening my skin but it did leave my skin nice and smooth and helps with the over all texture of my skin.
Stefani C.
Stefani C.

Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Jimena J.
Winters, CA

Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL

Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Gaby I.
New Castle , De

Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?

Join Now