BY AVEENO

Boosts the 5 Factors of Radiance ™ AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Intensive Night Cream is shown to give you an extra boost on all 5 Factors of Radiance – tone, textrue, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots.  This hydrating night cream contains a proven concentration of Active Naturals® Total Soy Complex boosted with tone-evening vitamin B3 to help keep you looking fresh and luminous. see more...

• I use the brightening cleanser twice a day and love it...but am a...1 Answers
  • Does this cream has a sunburn alert? 1 Answers
  • Have anyone tried this product? How is it on oily skin? 4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I love Aveeno especially because I have really sensitive skin, but I'm not sure this cream in particular worked a lot differently than a daytime aveeno" in 33 reviews
  • "bought this looking for night cream for darker skin that would "bleach" but even skin tone and brighten complexion, this product did that and more." in 22 reviews
  • "Though I love the moisturizing effects of Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream, it didn't do anything for my brown spots so I'd have to give this a B." in 14 reviews
  • "i started using it about 2 weeks ago and i love it.. my husband actually started using it about a week ago :)" in 10 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is absolutely amazing I use this myself and I must say not only is it very affordable but oil free; doesn't give off that dreadful heavy pore clogging feeling we all hate softens your skin almost instantly very good product " in 10 reviews
Jennifer G.
I was hesitant to use the Aveeno brand for skin care. I viewed them as a body lotion and bath option. Then one day I received a sample of their night cream! I was blown away when I woke up the next morning. My skin was hydrated and soft, without a hint of oiliness (I have combination skin). The proved to me that their night creams could moisturize my skin and handle my trouble zones, like sudden breakouts during my cycle, without clogging my pores. And when I put it on, it only took a few minutes to absorb. Anyone who does the "pillow" test knows that many creams fail here. I intend to keep using the products in this line.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
For a while I was using Aveeno's daily moisturizer with spf 15 during the day and night, which I found out was not ideal due to the spf only being beneficial during the day. So, I read a few reviews on this product and found out was a great option to be apart of my nightly routine. I love it. It's light weight and it has helped to reduce the dark spots (with the help of Aveeno's daily moisturizer) I had on my face. Aveeno's positively radiant line is really something I probably won't let go of.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
I used this for a few months. I actually finished the whole container. I liked it BUT i did have a little bit of a burning sensation whenever I applied it. It was so much where it made me uncomfortable or painful but it was quite noticable. It smells amazing that I can say and i paired it with the radiant brightening scrub. I didnt see a huge difference in my skin as far as brightening my skin but it did leave my skin nice and smooth and helps with the over all texture of my skin.
Cayla W.
By far my favorite lotion in the entire world! Nothing compares to aveeno for me. I have tried so many other lotions and I always always just go back to aveeno! It is simply the best. I put aveeno on my hands over night and wake up with smooth hands. I have super dry skin and in the winter I will use this on my face as well. I love that it also does not have a scent. As someone with sensitive skin, this is great news. Overall, if you're looking for a lotion, this is the best!
Kristen N.
Stuart, FL
This overnight cream is one of the best I have found, at an affordable price! It's very thick when you first apply since it's a night cream, but by morning it's all soaked into your skin leaving it smooth and moisturized. I would very much recommend this product if you are looking for a great over- night cream. I truly think it will help decrease the chances of wrinkles over time!
Diana P.
Bronx, NY
Putchased it because it was looking for a night cream that did just as this claimed .. but i had washed my face and applied it a few minutes later my face started feeling itchy and getting red patches.. i quickly washed it off . It has a thick consistency which i didn't mind but just didn't work with my skin i guess .
Alessi S.
I'm a Florida girl so with the intense sun I need an intense facial moisturizer. This is the best that I found. I wake up in the morning with a hydrated face that I feel comfortable going out in public with before makeup. A little goes a long way so the small tub lasts a couple months. Doesn't clog pores, good scent.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I use this product right after I wash my face and right before bed. It allows me to wake up with a nice smooth soft face considering my skin takes a beating with make ups and products, this restores my moisture in my face so I don't look all dried out. This is definitely an essential in my life.
anacristina a.
Norfolk, VA
This is a very good cream, however every time i put it on i feel a tinglying sensation that turns into a burning nd i have to take it off. I'm not sure if its cause it says that its an intense night cream or if its just that I'm sensitive to it. I do not get any other reaction ofther than that.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this overnight moisturizer. I confess to using it morning and night. It glides on smoothly, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth. It has almost a shimmer to it leaving your skin glowing in the morning. I think you will absolutely love this overnight moisturizer.
Stefani C.
Does this cream leave your face feeling very oily after it's applied?
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? Is it very strong?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this product do its job
Jennifer B.
Clanton, AL
Do you like the price of this product?
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone else's skin sting after using this? Mine does and it makes me think it's not working. I use a lot of aveeno products - so the stinging really surprised me. Why would it sting?