BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Eye Illuminator with Vitamin B3: Refreshes and hydrates Refreshes and hydrates Active Naturals total soy complex Active Naturals total soy complex Unique brush applicator Unique brush applicator

Montana S.
Regina
This product didn’t moisturize like I wanted it too & didn’t do much to alleviate the dark circles under my eyes. On a better note, I felt tightening & it made my eyes look less puffy! I wouldn’t purchase again.
Arlyn C.
Doral, FL
Si quieres tener un aspecto radiante y al mismo tiempo un aspecto super fresco, recomiendo este iluminador ... 100% recomendado, sus productos son de calidad y dejan excelentes resultados.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
I love this stuff. I love the applicator, I use my finger after to rub it all I, but it smells good for eye serum and does exactly what it says it does!!
Rosanna D.
Is really good. My face look fresh and free of makeup before use it. I don't have to take so much time, with one hand is enough.
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
Can you use this all year round