BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Eye Illuminator with Vitamin B3: Refreshes and hydrates Refreshes and hydrates Active Naturals total soy complex Active Naturals total soy complex Unique brush applicator Unique brush applicator

Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this product after hearing friends rave about the Aveeno positively radiant line. I am always looking for a good product to hydrate and brighten my under eye areas. One pro is that this product is a great bang for your buck! It is affordable and the cream will last a very long time. Although the pearlescent hues brighten your eyes during application, by the next morning I don't feel like there was a difference. I had hoped that with regular use this product would decrease the dark circles under my eyes.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Amazing!! This eye cream is light and airy yet works wonders!! My under eye bags almost completely disappear, the dark color lightens and my under eyes look lighter, brighter and youthful!!! My go to under eye moisturizer
Giselle C.
This is an amazing product! It definitely illuminates my under eyes. It applies so well and creates a great base for concealer. I like to keep mine in a cold area because I think it helps with my puffy circles.
Bella L.
The Applicator is not comfortable to use and definitely not convenient for a medicine cabinet. The product is light on the skin however is little runny. I tend to keep it cool so it soothes my skin. overall not bad but can use improvements on packaging.
esmaylin b.
Really love this product I've tried this product my whole pregnancy and this product has helped soo much would definitely recommend it
Vickie S.
Brook Park, OH
Good face cream, not sticky or thick. Makes my skin bright without feeling greasy. I would recommend and have to friends and family.
Sara Y.
Wonderful product that does exactly what it is advertises to do! I love the results, and love telling people about it!
Giselle S.
I bought this awhile back and I have to say that this stuff really works on my eyes. I absolutely love it
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
A light and smooth gel like eye product. Pro : affordable
Cons: application brush isn't practical
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I bought this a while back. I have really dry skin but sadly this didn't help it much
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
Can you use this all year round