Aveeno®  Positively Radiant Exfoliating Daily Cleansing Pads uploaded by Katie H.Aveeno®  Positively Radiant Exfoliating Daily Cleansing Pads uploaded by Anaya J.
Aveeno®  Positively Radiant Exfoliating Daily Cleansing Pads

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Exfoliating Daily Cleansing Pads

BY AVEENO

Ingredients: Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, decyl glucoside, PPG-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, PEG-16 soy sterol, polysorbate 20, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, phenoxyethanol, sodium coco PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, butylene glycol, sodium citrate, fragrance, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, PEG-14M, <i>glycine soja</i> (soybean) protein.

• Has anyone but me ever look at the labels of what I buy to make s...1 Answers
Aveeno®  Positively Radiant Exfoliating Daily Cleansing Pads
Aveeno® Positively Radiant Exfoliating Daily Cleansing Pads
  • "I love any product from aveeno since I have very sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin. " in 9 reviews
Joribelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
What works for my skin might not work for you I always keep that in mind whenever I purchase a certain product. I watch and read reviews first just to have an idea. I resort to buying this because Aveeno has no harsh chemicals. But, this particular pad based on others reviews can dry your skin and I have dry skin but at the same time I have small red “zitsy” bumps on my face so I said i’ll try it out. So, I did! The pad is really huge lol! So what I do to save was to cut it in half, and also I use it wash my face with this every other day since it has salicylic acid which could dry your skin. The smell was great it smells so fresh and as far as my zits are concerned well they’re gone ☺️
Kat M.
I just started using this product a week ago. I love using it at night to wash my face. It’s very gentle and non drying. My face feels clean and soft after using it. The only thing I wish is that the pads were just slightly smaller. I feel like it’s such a waste after I’m done using it because it’s such a large pad and I feel like there is still a lot of product left to be used.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Iam a makeup and face product fanatic. What I will do is take different products pricey and unpricey and give them a world, until I find something I like and that works well for me. Money is never an issue. I went over a friends house and had to wash my face and used her aveeno cleanser and moisturizer and loved the after feel of my skin. So I invested in it. I bought, the cleanser and the pads. The cleanser was ok it didnt lather like I wanted. After I used all that up, I used the pads. When I mean I love these things I love them. I would suggest cutting them in half because one has way to much lather. They are very rich, and your skin feels great afterwards. Love em I would highly recommend these. The price is worth it to me.
Alix P.
San Jose
I LOVE these! I’ve bought these now at least 10 times. They’re great for getting makeup off quickly if I’m being lazy and don’t want to use my Clarisonic. They’re gentle but still feel like it’s scrubby enough to get off tough makeup. I’ll use my nuetrogena makeup wipes and then these and I’m set to go! They travel great and easy to use.
Valeria V.
I have really sensitive skin and so a lot of drugstore products tend to break me out but Aveeno has products that are gentle and not so harsh. I love how inexpensive theseAveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads are and they wipe of my makeup completely and evenly without leaving my face feeling dry or breaking me out.
Ali W.
Laguna Hills
These make my skin feel instantly cleaner. You can tell they are working within a day. Once you use the soft side to cleanse your skin, you can use the rough side to exfoliate and most pimples are gone by the morning. I ordered mine on amazon and I’m obsessed with them
Alexis E.
I love how it scrubs deep down! They are handy when traveling. I love the container, it fits perfectly in my bathroom. I bought this at target but you could find it almost anywhere. It's very effective. I would buy this again and again and AGAIN!
BG G.
My cousin is actually the one who recommended the product because we had gone out in dirt and it wipe all the dirt off and you can see the dirt removed. I would recommend again. For the price it’s not a lot of wipes but it does the job.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Not my favorite. I feel like I’m wasting a lot of product when throwing away the used pad. It’s a nice clean feeling and I like knowing a Reno is a good product, but would rather use the regular type facial cleanser
Gaby T.
N Hollywood, CA
I was initially attracted to this brand. Sadly my skin completely disagreed. I recommend you stay clear of this product if you have sensitive skin. Price wise it’s affordable but not worth the purchase.
Taylor F.
McHenry, IL
Has anyone but me ever look at the labels of what I buy to make sure it's actually safe everything by fda isn't safe