Aveeno® Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Cathy T.Aveeno® Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Cathy T.Aveeno® Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Jashika G.

BY AVEENO

This Luxurious, Exfoliating Body Wash Is Enriched With Total Soy Complex And Natural Exfoliants Gently Washes Away Dry, Dull Skin To Reveal Softer, Smoother Skin. This Soap-free, Hypoallergenic Body Wash Leaves Skin Feeling Radiant And Beautiful.

Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
I have sensitive skin and this, along with other Aveeno body washes, doesn't cause me irritation. It uses crushed walnut shells, not microbeads, which is great. Its a thick consistency and smells mild which I appreciate. My skin does feel softer after use and is definitely less flaky than normal and makes my keratosis pilaris appear less red but doesn't considerably tone it down (which I didn't expect it to). It lasts a while so I feel the price point is fine. I like it!
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used the daily moisturizer and the cleansing pads from the Aveeno Positively Radiant line, so I was happy to discover that this line also has an exfoliating body wash as well. The “cleansing technology” is the fine grains and microbeads in the body wash. I didn’t get hives with this hypoallergenic formula, but I have with other brands that claim they’re hypoallergenic (Dove). I would suggest to give this a try if you have sensitive, dry skin.
Jessica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love their products! I love using this one during the winter to help with my dry skin. I'd use the scrub about 3 times a week and left my skin feeling wonderful! I always have one in stock and definitely recommend it!
Marina G.
Falls City, TX
I love the Aveeno brand to begin with as I have very sensitive skin and out of the many products that I've tried, I've yet to encounter one that my skin doesn't like. I stumbled upon this body wash when repurchasing one of my favorite face washes of theirs. I love the face wash and this body wash promised the same benefits so I figured I'd give it a shot. I fell in love with it almost immediately! I love that it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean but over time it actually did appear to make my skin brighter and more even toned. I also like the fact that the exfoliating beads in this product are gentle enough for my sensitive skin while still giving it the exfoliation that it needs. I give this product 4/5 starts only because I know that compared to other brands, Aveeno is slightly more expensive for the amount of product that you get and I wish that you received more product for the price.
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to exfoliate my skin a couple times a week.. Especially in the summer time when my skin feels like it's dirtier and I want a nice tan that lasts.
So first off this smells great. And it has the right amount exfoliant where its not too harsh on my skin. Decent price and most importantly does the job of making sure my skin is clean and refreshed.
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash works really good to exfoliate and remove dead skin. It doesn't really lather up much, but does work really well, especially on your hands and feet. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the fragrance is not the best. It smells somewhat dull to me, but because it works so well, I will continue to use.
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
Love the scent of this one! It's super light and refreshing. It's kind of pricey but last a whole because a little bit goes a long way. It was so gentle on my skin yet my skin felt great after using.
Emily M.
LOVED LOVED LOVED this product, its currently sitting in my shower for the 3rd time around and would 100% recommend this to anyone. I leave the shower feeling clean and refreshed and smelling good which is always a plus especially because I have very sensitive skin. Anyone looking for a good body wash should definitely try this out.
Summer D.
Highland, CA
This body wash seems to work well for me. I have sensitive skin and really bad eczema and this product does not seem to irritate it. I use this product everyday, sometimes a couple times a day. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin, or likes natural exfoliation. You can find it almost anywhere, at drug stores, target, grocery stores ... etc.
Alexa S.
Mill Creek , WA
I have always had dry and dull skin, and exfoliating is always the answer to all my prayers. The first time I used this, I was skeptical because I wanted my skin to glow! It says radiant right? Once I got out of the shower my skin was soooo nourished and literally glowing!! My only issue with it is, it was a little rough for my sensitive skin.
Trinidad P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this work?
Bethany E.
Red Bank , NJ
Is this product helpful for ingrown leg hair?
Jennyfer W.