Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashAveeno
AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash

AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Exfoliating Body Wash

by Aveeno

Reveal your most radiant skin Take your skin from dull to radiant. This exfoliating body wash made with crushed walnut shells and natural exfoliants gently sweeps away dull, dry skin as you shower. The moisture-rich soy complex and natural light diffusers work to even skin tone and enhance your skin’s natural glow. After every shower you’ll look and feel like your most radiant self. Available in 18 fl. oz. Exfoliating body wash to enhance skin’s natural glow Uniquely formulated with moisture-rich soy complex and natural light diffusers Hypoallergenic and dye-free body wash

Which product is best for someone with sensitive skin AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Exfoliating Body Wash or Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash ?
How well does this soap work?
Start your review of AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Exfoliating Body Wash!
Product Highlights
This body wash smells great and it exfoliates without irritating my sensitive skin! in reviews
How hen my son got diagnosed with eczema we all switched to aver I and have been so happy. He hasn't had anymore itchy dry spots and we've enjoyed the natural product and the great smells as well! Wil continue to buy and use for a long time!!in reviews
I absolutely love this body wash. It is a great scrub and moisturizing! I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants bright and smooth skin.in reviews
Emily M.
LOVED LOVED LOVED this product, its currently sitting in my shower for the 3rd time around and would 100% recommend this to anyone. I leave the shower feeling clean and refreshed and smelling good which is always a plus especially because I have very sensitive skin. Anyone looking for a good body wash should definitely try this out.
Soukee V.
Rochester , NY
This body wash leaves your skin feeling deeply cleansed and so soft! I loved the smell and how it didn't dry it out like many other exfoliating washes.
Moeko F.
I have dry skin especially on my legs. I started using this product and saw major changes to my skin. I won’t say that I no longer have to put lotion on, however it’s not a major problem. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. It really does “reveal more radian, healthy-looking beautiful skin” as the bottle says!
Yolinet O.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This product keeps my skin so smooth. It also smells great I bought it at Walgreens . I recommend this for anyone who has dry skin , I use this often and I couldn't be happier I definitely keep this stocked!
Ashley L.
Glastonbury
I absolutely love this body wash anything made by Aveeno is usually my go to but this one I tend to use in the winter when I am not getting a lot of sun and my skin need that extra bump because of the dryer weather. Even during the cold dry months of a New England winter this body wash helps to give my skin a healthy glow.
Sarah N.
This is a lovely formula that caters to sensitive skin. I've had issues with other brands and body wash products, but anything Aveeno always works much better for me.
Nina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very affotdable. Got it at walgreens but saw it cheaper at cotsco. Love the smell and makes me feel very clean.
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used the daily moisturizer and the cleansing pads from the Aveeno Positively Radiant line, so I was happy to discover that this line also has an exfoliating body wash as well. The “cleansing technology” is the fine grains and microbeads in the body wash. I didn’t get hives with this hypoallergenic formula, but I have with other brands that claim they’re hypoallergenic (Dove). I would suggest to give this a try if you have sensitive, dry skin.
Tiffany R.
Victorville , CA
I love Aveeno Active naturals Exfoliating body wash it leaves my skin soft and smooth and is gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin
Marina G.
Falls City , TX
I love the Aveeno brand to begin with as I have very sensitive skin and out of the many products that I've tried, I've yet to encounter one that my skin doesn't like. I stumbled upon this body wash when repurchasing one of my favorite face washes of theirs. I love the face wash and this body wash promised the same benefits so I figured I'd give it a shot. I fell in love with it almost immediately! I love that it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean but over time it actually did appear to make my skin brighter and more even toned. I also like the fact that the exfoliating beads in this product are gentle enough for my sensitive skin while still giving it the exfoliation that it needs. I give this product 4/5 starts only because I know that compared to other brands, Aveeno is slightly more expensive for the amount of product that you get and I wish that you received more product for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamara W.
Jacksonville, AL
il y a 6 mois
Livia M. il y a un mois
I liked the aveeno one, but there’s a slight fragrance which might cause irritation
Merhre B.
Austin, TX
Marcos S.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 2 ans
Debbie H. il y a 2 ans
Not at all and I have sensitive skin. I recently purchased this and absolutely recommend it.