BY AVEENO

This Luxurious, Exfoliating Body Wash Is Enriched With Total Soy Complex And Natural Exfoliants Gently Washes Away Dry, Dull Skin To Reveal Softer, Smoother Skin. This Soap-free, Hypoallergenic Body Wash Leaves Skin Feeling Radiant And Beautiful.

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "This body wash smells great and it exfoliates without irritating my sensitive skin! " in 59 reviews
  • "How hen my son got diagnosed with eczema we all switched to aver I and have been so happy. He hasn't had anymore itchy dry spots and we've enjoyed the natural product and the great smells as well! Wil continue to buy and use for a long time!!" in 29 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this body wash. It is a great scrub and moisturizing! I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants bright and smooth skin." in 19 reviews
Kayleigh T.
Saint Laurent, QC
I received the Aveenno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash for free from ChickAdvisor and been using it regularly for the last two weeks. I've used Aveeno products for many years and so my expectations were fairly high for this body wash and it totally delivered!

I love the fact that the consistency of the body wash is gritty enough without being too harsh on my skin. It really felt like it did wonders to cleanse my skin and not leave it raw and dry, especially when coupled with the Aveeno body lotion after drying off.

The scent of the body wash is nice, light and overall fresh which I really enjoy. All that being said, I loved this product and would definitely purchase it in the future.
Moeko F.
I have dry skin especially on my legs. I started using this product and saw major changes to my skin. I won’t say that I no longer have to put lotion on, however it’s not a major problem. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. It really does “reveal more radian, healthy-looking beautiful skin” as the bottle says!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I needed an exfoliating body wash and so I saw this and tried it out and I love it so so much honestly. It smells fresh and it really does exfoliate your body a lot. I bought it at Walmart and the price is affordable and it lasts me a long time. I’m so happy that I finally gave this a try because I honestly never wanted to try this, I don’t know why. But I’m glad I did!
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used the daily moisturizer and the cleansing pads from the Aveeno Positively Radiant line, so I was happy to discover that this line also has an exfoliating body wash as well. The “cleansing technology” is the fine grains and microbeads in the body wash. I didn’t get hives with this hypoallergenic formula, but I have with other brands that claim they’re hypoallergenic (Dove). I would suggest to give this a try if you have sensitive, dry skin.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
I have sensitive skin and this, along with other Aveeno body washes, doesn't cause me irritation. It uses crushed walnut shells, not microbeads, which is great. Its a thick consistency and smells mild which I appreciate. My skin does feel softer after use and is definitely less flaky than normal and makes my keratosis pilaris appear less red but doesn't considerably tone it down (which I didn't expect it to). It lasts a while so I feel the price point is fine. I like it!
Inga S.
Absolutely love this body wash! Nice scent, very refreshing and natural! Great size bottle. Very effective product, cleans and exfoliate at the same time! What can be better! Great price ! Highly recommended!
Jessica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love their products! I love using this one during the winter to help with my dry skin. I'd use the scrub about 3 times a week and left my skin feeling wonderful! I always have one in stock and definitely recommend it!
Marina G.
Falls City, TX
I love the Aveeno brand to begin with as I have very sensitive skin and out of the many products that I've tried, I've yet to encounter one that my skin doesn't like. I stumbled upon this body wash when repurchasing one of my favorite face washes of theirs. I love the face wash and this body wash promised the same benefits so I figured I'd give it a shot. I fell in love with it almost immediately! I love that it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean but over time it actually did appear to make my skin brighter and more even toned. I also like the fact that the exfoliating beads in this product are gentle enough for my sensitive skin while still giving it the exfoliation that it needs. I give this product 4/5 starts only because I know that compared to other brands, Aveeno is slightly more expensive for the amount of product that you get and I wish that you received more product for the price.
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
Love the scent of this one! It's super light and refreshing. It's kind of pricey but last a whole because a little bit goes a long way. It was so gentle on my skin yet my skin felt great after using.
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to exfoliate my skin a couple times a week.. Especially in the summer time when my skin feels like it's dirtier and I want a nice tan that lasts.
So first off this smells great. And it has the right amount exfoliant where its not too harsh on my skin. Decent price and most importantly does the job of making sure my skin is clean and refreshed.
Trinidad P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this work?
Bethany E.
Red Bank , NJ
Is this product helpful for ingrown leg hair?
Jennyfer W.