Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, Bonus Cleanser uploaded by Nana A.Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, Bonus Cleanser uploaded by Nana A.

BY AVEENO

Moisturizes and highlights skin's natural radiance;Contains SPF 15 to protect against damaging effects of sun;Clinically proven to even tone and texture to reveal naturally radiant skin.;Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 4 Ounce, 2...

Buy on Amazon
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
Huge fan of this moisturizer especially during the winter time . I love how the cream is thick however never leaves any sticky residue behind . I also enjoy the natural smell it’s gives off . Rather than some other lotions that leave a perfume like smell .
Nidaa A.
Love love this product! Amazing is what it is! Very effective for me! You’d be happy to! I’m a repeat user, I’ll continue to use this over and over again. Price is good, no need for improvements, keep it the way it is!
Stephanie A.
I love this sunscreen for the summer. It’s light and not greasy. It’s a great daily moisturizer to go on under makeup or throw in your beach bag. It doesn’t have great smell but fortunately it doesn’t smell for long.
Maggie R.
I am in love with this cleanser and moisturizer it does not leave my skin bumpy as others do.Great value and at a great affortable price.yes it met my expectstions it was great.it was so gental on the skin.nothing needs to be improved.thats it.
Melissa K.
Great for us care product! Keeps your skin protected and moist! I stand behind Aveeno I have been using it since I was a child for eczema on my arms. This will save you from feeling dry and burnt! Keep your skin safe from the sun!
Tra-Mi B.
Hawthorne, CA
I got a pack similar to this at Costco. I like the scrub to occasionally remove dry flaky skin. It’s gentle and softening. I love the moisturizer with SPF that I use every morning. I highly recommend the face lotion.
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Use to help brighten my face and cleans well. I love finding products that incorporate hydration for the fine lines I am noticing. This helps reduce the fine lines and puffiness. A must try!
Kayla C.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this 3 pack because this cleanser and moisturizer are great on my skin. I usually have a clear face when I use this stuff so it is very effective. I will continue to use this brand and I would highly recommend to others
Allie H.
He Aveeno Positively Radiant facial cleanser is amazing! My face always feels refreshed and clean after usage. The scrub component gives you that deep clean you are looking for after every wash. Also, this cleanser doesn't leave my face feeling dry. Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
Jessee F.
Fallon, NV
I love all of Aveeno's products but these are by far my favorite. I love the cleanser that comes with it and use the moisturizer daily. It's very gentle since I have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend others to buy this as I know I will buy it again.