BY AVEENO

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks leaving your skin looking luminous. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it works to naturally even skin tone and texture and help improve the look of brown spots. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:
- Tone
- Texture
- Brown Spots
- Dullness
- Blotchiness

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "Love this stuff. Makes your skin so soft and gives your face a really nice fresh glow. Perfect for someone with sensitive skin highly recommend it." in 57 reviews
  • "this product is good! It is moisturizing and is good for all day wear. And also it is good for extremely dry skin which I happen to have myself. It is also good for creating a base for make up to come. I think it is a great moisturizer and is cheap and good." in 36 reviews
Sheyna L.
Irving
My husband introduced this product to me, we both have sensitive skin. He has dry skin and I have oily skin, however when I used this product it made my skin soft and not that oily. I didn’t break out while using this product so personally this product works well with my skin. I do recommend this product because it moisturized and protected my skin from sun exposure.
Victoria M.
Dallas, TX
I love this moisturizer. With a light sunscreen included, its perfect under my makeup or just by itself. Gives a wonderful glow.
Lyn N.
This product is one of my holy grails! I can’t live without it! When I first started using it, it did smell a little weird to me. Not bad, just weird. I have gotten used to it by now as I have been using this for almost 2 years. It’s a great product and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Nicole V.
Tampa
I use this daily moisturizing daily. I use to use CeraVe but it left my skin very dry. I have eczema so a daily moisturizer that actually moisturizers is super important to me. I love how light and hydrating Aveeno's daily moisturizer is. I also use the night cream.
Valentina C.
plantation
This product has done wonders!! It leaves my skin radiant looking for the whole day while protecting it from the sun! I use it right before my makeup primer
Kelly M.
Augusta, GA
I purchased this moisturizer along with the  Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub in a box set at Ulta about 3-4 months ago. I was excited to find the box set as it was only about $20, and each item was about $16 individually! The scrub is gentle on my skin, and the moisturizer leaves it feeling soft and fresh.  I use it daily, and it doesn't even take one whole pump to cover my face. I will say that it can be fairly oily in the southern humidity, so my makeup does run a little because of the moisturizer. On the plus side, I don't have to wear anything but a little blush and some mascara because my skin looks so amazing using this duo! I would highly recommend using it in conjunction with the scrub.
julia l.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It gives your face a little glittery sheen. It's just the right consistency. It's not too thin or thick. Leaves your face moisturized all day and it doesn't make WOC look grey.
Erin P.
Winnipeg, MB
This has been my go to for YEARS. It has never made me breakout, and isn’t too heavy, or too light. Great in the summer and winter :)
Molly A.
Wrentham, MA
I have oily and acne prone skin, and this moisturizer has been perfect for everyday use. It’s not oily or too heavy, and the SPF makes it easy to apply light makeup over it! Will definitely keep using.
Michelle A.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to daily moisturizer. I put it on every single day before my makeup primer and it works great! It absorbs quickly and provides great moisture without being heavy or greasy. A real winner for me!
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?