BY AVEENO

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks leaving your skin looking luminous. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it works to naturally even skin tone and texture and help improve the look of brown spots. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:
- Tone
- Texture
- Brown Spots
- Dullness
- Blotchiness

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "Love this stuff. Makes your skin so soft and gives your face a really nice fresh glow. Perfect for someone with sensitive skin highly recommend it." in 57 reviews
  • "this product is good! It is moisturizing and is good for all day wear. And also it is good for extremely dry skin which I happen to have myself. It is also good for creating a base for make up to come. I think it is a great moisturizer and is cheap and good." in 36 reviews
Brandy R.
lebanon
This product works wonders and I got it from Walgreens. It is very gentle on my skin. You can get it from walmart or Walgreens.
Rachel B.
I use this product every single day for the past 2 years! I buy it at Stop and Shop every time I need a new one. It meets my expectations every time, I use it each day and night. It is so gentle and soothing to my skin. I will be buying this again, I buy it just about every 6 months.
Kameron W.
This product has such a nice and clean citrus scent. It protects your skin from the sun so that is a nice benefit. It goes on smooth and does not leave your face feeling oily. However, it is a bit pricey, so that is a downside. Overall, I would definitely recommend it.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
Gentle daily facial moisturizer that does not leave my face oily or shiny. Good value.
Whitney S.
Riverton, UT
Love this! It keeps my skin silky smooth in the dry Utah weather. I found it at CVS for around $6 and also used a coupon. I prefer this on over the clear complexion, which dries out my face.
Ashley L.
Airdrie, AB
Love Aveeno products! I use the Acne prone cleanser daily and use this afterwards. The smell is great and I love that it has the SPF added in it already so I don't have to apply sunscreen as well! I love that I can grab it from pretty much any drug store and it lasts forever!
Mary P.
This is my all time favorite product! I use this 3x a week, I also bought it for my son who uses it twice a week. It keeps my face clear of pimples, my pores have never looked better, it leaves no harsh feeling (in fact my face always feels AH-MAZING) after using this !
Tracey C.
Dallas
This is such s smooth product. And it's not greasy!! Aveeno® Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Ashley A.
eagle mountain
Been using this product for years. Keeps my face nice and balanced! Never too oily, I can find it at most beauty and drug stores. Waste of money to buy the expensive products.. this works just as well!
Jenny S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this. It smells amazing and it makes my face very soft after using. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out.
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?