BY AVEENO

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks leaving your skin looking luminous. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it works to naturally even skin tone and texture and help improve the look of brown spots. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:
- Tone
- Texture
- Brown Spots
- Dullness
- Blotchiness

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "Love this stuff. Makes your skin so soft and gives your face a really nice fresh glow. Perfect for someone with sensitive skin highly recommend it." in 57 reviews
  • "this product is good! It is moisturizing and is good for all day wear. And also it is good for extremely dry skin which I happen to have myself. It is also good for creating a base for make up to come. I think it is a great moisturizer and is cheap and good." in 36 reviews
HADIR💋 A.
Richmond, VA
I love this moisturizer! It’s a great summer moisturizer for a great price. Aveeno products are very gentle on the skin and they help keep my skin moisturized for a long period of time.
sιεяяα f.
Wellsburg
Aveeno's Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer is a very good product for such a low price! I've used it many times before and I am always happy with the results. Keeps my face moisturized, without it being excessive. It's not a heavy cream either, which is lovely. Honestly really love this product!
Donna M.
DeRidder
I always feel dry, so my routine when i get out of the shower is to apply Aveeno to face, hands, arms and legs. It seems to moisturize well and does not leave any oily residue, it is also very mild so it does not irritate my skin at all. It is a product I would recommend to all my freinds
Cady K.
Maple Grove
I have used this product for years! Love it, it never leaves my skin looking too oily after applying. I either use it as a daily moisturizer or mix it in with foundation to lighten the color and add SPF. It does stay fairly dewy and slightly tacky but I just recommend setting with a setting powder if you aren't looking for a dewy glow!
Kimberly L.
Solid, well-priced moisturizer! A big bonus it has SPF!!! I think it is very effective and you can't go wrong with Aveeno products in my opinion. It is especially great in the winter when my skin can use an extra pick me up! Definitely would recommend to anyone who has dryer skin.
Brianna B.
I just purchased this product two days ago and I uploaded a photo of how much I already used. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean. I would definitely buy this product again. It was such a reasonable price that I would recommend this moisturizer to others.
Paola M.
Lebanon
I really did not enjoy this product because it made my skin start breaking out and inserted a lot more oil into it. Also, it would leave a white cast and I did not like that at all. In addition, for all of the great moisturizers in the drug store, this one was so ridiculously expensive.
Hannah H.
Portland
really enjoyed this moisturizer. definitely a big bang for your buck! i suffer from oily skin which can be a real bear to get around in the moisturizing department but this never left my face looking like an oil slick and was very gentle on the skin no irritation whatsoever.
Jhalitza P.
I think this face lotion is very thick, I would not wear it in the day time. I think it works best for me at night, especially since I have very oily skin. I like it as a night cream I would recommend it for other who would like to keep their face hydrated through the night !
Cara H.
Knoxville
I really like this product.  It keeps my skin soft but not oily. Bonus points because it SPF in it. I do think it has improved my skin tone since starting to use it.  I would recommend this product to anyone who asked. Plus it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!!
Alana S.
Is this too heavy for oily skin?