Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 4 fl.oz. x 2 pack, Bonus Cleanser 5 oz.

BY AVEENO

Moisturizes and highlights skin's natural radiance;Contains SPF 15 to protect against damaging effects of sun;Clinically proven to even tone and texture to reveal naturally radiant skin.;Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 4 Ounce, 2... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allie H.
Allie H.
Lynchburg, VA
He Aveeno Positively Radiant facial cleanser is amazing! My face always feels refreshed and clean after usage. The scrub component gives you that deep clean you are looking for after every wash. Also, this cleanser doesn't leave my face feeling dry. Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I love this moisturizer and sunscreen all in one. It doesn't leave my skin oily at all and I love it. It's just what I need it do to and more. I used it the first time when it came with my daughter Aveeno mommy and me package.
Mya S.
Mya S.
Union City, GA
I love the skin brightening scrub. I use it every other day! It leaves my face soft and glowing. There's an ingredient in the moisturizer that breaks me out pretty bad so I was unable to use it which is why I only gave 3 stars.
Jessee F.
Jessee F.
Fallon, NV
I love all of Aveeno's products but these are by far my favorite. I love the cleanser that comes with it and use the moisturizer daily. It's very gentle since I have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend others to buy this as I know I will buy it again.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Blue Springs, MO
I've been using this face wash for over a year now. While i really like the gentle scrub it provides, i don't know that i can say its helped with the radiance of my skin. Still a good cleanser though!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I love using Positively Radiant moisturizer - it's my everyday go to. I layer it on before makeup and I like how it has a bit of SPF to protect delicate skin in the summer.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have been using this product for years, and I always get so many comments on how amazing my skin looks. People don't believe me when I tell them I use Aveeno!
Aysha Q.
Aysha Q.
Bayonne
This stuff is truly amazing! I love the feeling? It’s effective and leaves your skin feeling very soft afterwards! You can get this from your local drugstore!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Rosamond
Super gentle on the skin! I recommend using a makeup remover first but was completely surprised by how well it really cleaned my face!
Kellee J.
Kellee J.
Arlington
Great product at a great price. Keeps your skin feeling clean and fresh and smells good too. Would buy again.