Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 4 fl.oz. x 2 pack, Bonus Cleanser 5 oz.

BY AVEENO

Moisturizes and highlights skin's natural radiance;Contains SPF 15 to protect against damaging effects of sun;Clinically proven to even tone and texture to reveal naturally radiant skin.;Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 4 Ounce, 2... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I love this moisturizer and sunscreen all in one. It doesn't leave my skin oily at all and I love it. It's just what I need it do to and more. I used it the first time when it came with my daughter Aveeno mommy and me package.
Jessee F.
Jessee F.
Fallon
I love all of Aveeno's products but these are by far my favorite. I love the cleanser that comes with it and use the moisturizer daily. It's very gentle since I have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend others to buy this as I know I will buy it again.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Blue Springs, MO
I've been using this face wash for over a year now. While i really like the gentle scrub it provides, i don't know that i can say its helped with the radiance of my skin. Still a good cleanser though!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Chicago
I love using Positively Radiant moisturizer - it's my everyday go to. I layer it on before makeup and I like how it has a bit of SPF to protect delicate skin in the summer.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Rosamond
Super gentle on the skin! I recommend using a makeup remover first but was completely surprised by how well it really cleaned my face!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Abilene, TX
I love this product. I've been using it everyday for the past 2 years. I love how refreshing my face feels all day.
Rut G.
Rut G.
Lakeland, FL
I love this moisturizer. My go-to in the summer. Keeps me hydrated and it doesn't smell.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I love Aveeno. This face wash is a great face scrub that really can be used daily. My face always feels so refreshed and clean and I don't feel like I'm stripping my skin, as it still feels ridiculously smooth afterwards. The moisturizer has added SPF, which is a bonus, and isn't thick or clumpy. Just the right consistency. My husband even prefers to use this moisturizer after he showers.