Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 4 fl.oz. x 2 pack, Bonus Cleanser 5 oz. uploaded by Nana A.Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 4 fl.oz. x 2 pack, Bonus Cleanser 5 oz. uploaded by Nana A.

BY AVEENO

Moisturizes and highlights skin's natural radiance;Contains SPF 15 to protect against damaging effects of sun;Clinically proven to even tone and texture to reveal naturally radiant skin.;Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 4 Ounce, 2... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamara G.
love this product!! I'm 26 but I noticed an "expression" line on my forehead and I wanted to really treat my acne but not set myself up for winkles in the future by over drying my skin. I use Murad's Adult acne line, along with other products depending on my needs. I've had a lot of different moisturizers, I usually look for ones that focus on oily skin or acne prone skin that are matte and have SPF. I hear SPF can actually be worse for your skin at night (obviously it's unneeded at night anyway) and I had not yet found a moisturizer I was crazy about but I had this lotion lying around-lotion can make my face shiney easily-I don't have dry skin by any means but it's not really oily either. It's pretty normal but I still get acne. I've only been using this for a few nights but even after the first night-when I woke up my skin looked SO much better! It looked very even and seemed to have an inner glow I've never seen before in my skin. I had no redness around my nose or anywhere, redness isn't really an issue, I just have a little that is easily covered by make up but it was nice not to need concealer near my nose. My face looked SO smooth and it didn't feel greasy at ALL, just clean, smooth and very even. It's VERY light moisture so I imagine it's not for very dry skin, but it's GREAT for my skin. I also havn't woken up yet with any new pimples-which can happen, especially this week in my cycle. I've NEVER seen my skin look as good as it did-I have a lot going on in my routine and use a lot of other products-but once I added this it made a HUGE difference. I didn't even know the very little redness I had would go away so easily and I can't really describe all this product does-it just makes a lot of little problems go away-and I think it does make my pores look much smaller which I've used a lot of different products for but the little help of this lotion makes a HUGE difference. Murad is expensive, and because all skin is different, I'd recommend trying to get a sample of ANY skin product first before buying it, but I HIGHLY recommend this product
Christina M.
Lowell, MA
Huge fan of this moisturizer especially during the winter time . I love how the cream is thick however never leaves any sticky residue behind . I also enjoy the natural smell it’s gives off . Rather than some other lotions that leave a perfume like smell .
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Melissa K.
Great for us care product! Keeps your skin protected and moist! I stand behind Aveeno I have been using it since I was a child for eczema on my arms. This will save you from feeling dry and burnt! Keep your skin safe from the sun!
Nidaa A.
Love love this product! Amazing is what it is! Very effective for me! You’d be happy to! I’m a repeat user, I’ll continue to use this over and over again. Price is good, no need for improvements, keep it the way it is!
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a pack similar to this at Costco. I like the scrub to occasionally remove dry flaky skin. It’s gentle and softening. I love the moisturizer with SPF that I use every morning. I highly recommend the face lotion.
Stephanie A.
I love this sunscreen for the summer. It’s light and not greasy. It’s a great daily moisturizer to go on under makeup or throw in your beach bag. It doesn’t have great smell but fortunately it doesn’t smell for long.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Aveeno is a great product. They have multiple products for multiple skin problems. They’ve been around since I was a kid and they do amazing. I love the smell of the facial washes and I get mine at a local drug store.
Madison H.
Manteo, NC
Great product!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to take care of their skin at home without spending a lot of money. I use this all the time and it’s super great quality and inexpensive!!
Alejandra L.
La Habra
This product has always been the best for my skin. I have oily skin and I tend to get super oily with other moisturizers, but not with this one. I always end up going back to it. It’s also super affordable.