BY AVEENO

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks to reveal naturally radiant skin. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it helps improve the look of brown spots, leaving your skin looking luminous. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:

• have anyone used Aveeno dark spots corrector? How does it...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this is good for sensitive skin? I have...2 Answers
  • has anyone tried this moisturizer is it good for acne ski...2 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30
  • "I love Aveeno products, so when I decided to try their Positively Radiant Moisturizer I was excited. I have sensitive skin and I'm always looking for a cream or lotion that has broad spectrum spf in it. With this product you can choose from a lighter 15 or go with a fuller 30 protectant. Since I'm fare skinned, I always go with a higher spf. This moisturizer is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. It gives off a nice glow to put an extra pep in your step ;) The most important part of this product though is the ability to even out skin tone. I have a lot of freckles and only wish to keep the ones I was born with. Keep this product handy and help protect your skin from the suns harmful rays! " in 296 reviews
  • "I have been using this moisturizer for a while now and it is the best one! It is very light weight, very absorptive, non-greasy, and has SPF! I use this moisturizer every morning after I wash my face. Now that the weather has gotten warmer, this moisturizer has made my face look a tad bit oily. But in the winter it goes on completely matte. I would recommend this to people who have dry skin or normal skin. I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer to people who have oily skin because it does leave a bit of a natural glow on the face. I would definitely repurchase this moisturizer." in 246 reviews
  • "Perfect for any skin type, just moisturizing enough! I love that it also has SPF. I use it both day & night. I love that it has a pump and it smells nice!" in 196 reviews
  • "Gave it three stars because I don't see any difference in evening out my skin tone especially when I've been using this almost every day for a couple of months." in 8 reviews
Amanda N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This is a okay products I used it for a while I didn't see no results if anything it probably made my face more dry and it made my face produce more oil so it wasn't moisturizing at all it felt to water down of a moisturizer for me so that's how it worked for me
Carrie P.
I love this moisturizer! It smells good and you don’t need to use that much product! The only discrepancy I have is how expensive it is. For a drug store brand, their prices are a little high. My skin tone hasn’t improved by miracles, but I have noticed a little difference.
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Active Naturals 30 more...
I gotta say, I could swear by this moisturizer. She do me gooooood. I've been using this moisturizer daily for about 5 years and it keeps my skin smooth and safe from the sun. One bottle lasts me months at a time and I'd say thats quite the value for a great moisturizer!
Em M.
Review for: 15 more...
I use this daily and on my clients when I’m doing makeup for day to day looks. They love the smell and so do I, you can feel how natural and gentle it is, plus it’s 15 SPF which is perfect year round. It’s a fair price and lasts a long time.
Desiree' E.
I've been using this product on and off for years as a daily moisturizer that i use in the mornings and evenings. Although I do admit u only use is it In the colder months simply because it makes my skin more oily in the warmer months
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I love this it is very hydrating and absorbs in the skin really well. Comparable to high-end moisturizer without the price tag and it doesn't break me out and isn't greasy.
Casey F.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Active Naturals 30 more...
Good moisturizer. I have combination skin so it might not have been the best for my skin type. But definitely if you’re more on the dry side I’d say this would work for your skin perfectly. Nonetheless it’s a great daily moisturizer!
teresa V.
moisturizes very well and keeps my face from sun burns! it took me a long time to find a daily moisturizer that i genuinely like and i think this one is the one!
Angelica V.
Review for: Active Naturals 30 more...
Aveno has been one of the best product I’ve ever tried this one in particular has been great it is me results and I can buy it in my convenience store and it’s very affordable I definitely recommend this one in any Aveno products.
Rachel W.
Chapin
Review for: Active Naturals more...
This is all around a decent moisturizer. It’s lightweight, and gently on skin, but perhaps too gentle if you have dry skin. Overall, it is a very nice product for the price and i would recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
Does this leave you feeling oily?
Michelle C.
Boca Raton, FL
Where can i buy this for an affordable price?
Sylvie T.
Phoenix , AZ
I have oily skin...can this moisturizer be good for oily skin? I am looking for a good moisturizer
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have noticed that when you add an SPF to a lotion it can make it greasy. Does the SPF change the consistency of this lotion?
Mary M.
Pasadena, MD
I am looking for a good face moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and normal skin in winter. is this a good moisturizer to use all year long?