BY AVEENO

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks to reveal naturally radiant skin. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it helps improve the look of brown spots, leaving your skin looking luminous. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:
- Tone
- Texture
- Brown Spots
- Dullness
- Blotchiness

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30
  • "I love Aveeno products, so when I decided to try their Positively Radiant Moisturizer I was excited. I have sensitive skin and I'm always looking for a cream or lotion that has broad spectrum spf in it. With this product you can choose from a lighter 15 or go with a fuller 30 protectant. Since I'm fare skinned, I always go with a higher spf. This moisturizer is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. It gives off a nice glow to put an extra pep in your step ;) The most important part of this product though is the ability to even out skin tone. I have a lot of freckles and only wish to keep the ones I was born with. Keep this product handy and help protect your skin from the suns harmful rays! " in 296 reviews
  • "I have been using this moisturizer for a while now and it is the best one! It is very light weight, very absorptive, non-greasy, and has SPF! I use this moisturizer every morning after I wash my face. Now that the weather has gotten warmer, this moisturizer has made my face look a tad bit oily. But in the winter it goes on completely matte. I would recommend this to people who have dry skin or normal skin. I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer to people who have oily skin because it does leave a bit of a natural glow on the face. I would definitely repurchase this moisturizer." in 246 reviews
  • "Perfect for any skin type, just moisturizing enough! I love that it also has SPF. I use it both day & night. I love that it has a pump and it smells nice!" in 196 reviews
  • "Gave it three stars because I don't see any difference in evening out my skin tone especially when I've been using this almost every day for a couple of months." in 8 reviews
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Active Naturals 30 more...
I'm always switching up my skincare products, but I've stuck with Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer for the last six months because it's one of the more effective products I've tried at this price point.

First, I love the SPF 30 factor. Yes, it smells like sunscreen when you first apply but the scent doesn't linger. I apply it in the morning just after washing my face, let it absorb, and really enjoy the fact that it doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my skin. Plus, my makeup applies smoothly which isn't always the case with some moisturizers.

While I wouldn't say I look "positively radiant" after applying, I have to admit that it's helped brighten my skin tone considerably. If you have really stubborn dark spots or hyperpigmentation you'll need a stronger product, but if you just need a lightweight SPF moisturizer that works, give this a try.
Jessika A.
Review for: 15 more...
I just bought this and after two uses, my skin is insanely soft! I bought the one for evening out tone and texture. My face already looks more even. Dark spots are blurred and redness has reduced. My face is moisturized even after washing the lotion off at the end of the day. The smell is a bit like sunscreen, but I actually like that smell. This is because of the SPF, and also because of the SPF this product can be a bit tacky. However, it quickly absorbs and the smell goes away. I have sensitive skin and this works great for me so far! I would recommend!
Alicia H.
I bought this moisturizer while I searching to find products that will help even out my skin tone. I have combination skin - leaning more on the dry side - and this moisturizer helps lessen the appearance of texture. I have found that every time I use it, my skin looks brighter, healthier, and moisturized. The problem I have with most skin care is the possibility of irritating my skin. This moisturizer actually cleared up some of the redness on my face! This product used alongside the Positively Radiant Scrub has really made my face look much brighter and healthier! The biggest bonus is that it has SPF which will help mask your skin from sun damage.

The product itself is of medium consistency - I don't find it too thick, but it certainly isn't thin. It easily gets soaked up into the face and it doesn't feel heavy. The smells slightly of floral, but it isn't overwhelming.

This is a moisturizer you should look into if you want brighter skin, a more even skin texture, and at a reasonable price that you can buy in any drugstore!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer is another Aveeno faves! I should make an Aveeno faves list! ;) For a long time, it’s the only Moisturizer I could use... It evened out my skin tone, got rid of the redness, and is just an all around great moisturizer! Especially, when used with the other Aveeno Positively Radiant products! They are made to be used together, as a team... there’s a reason for that!
Alyssa G.
estero
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Active Naturals more...
Such a good moisturizer! Not only does this hydrate my skin immediately but it gives long lasting effects! I use this twice a day with my sensitive skin and never have any issues! It has SPF 15 so good to wear outside, I wear this with and without makeup and it never makes me oily
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 15 more...
I like using this after my nightly face routine, keeps my face nice and moisturized throughout the night. The reason why I didn't give this 5 stars was because I feel like it makes me a little bit more oily than I usually am. I had tried it before putting on my makeup when I first got it, but wasn't a fan of how it made my face look during the day. But I would recommend it when you're not going to put on makeup.
Vee R.
Review for: 15 more...
At first I was skeptical about using this moisturizer. After many years of using Olay, I decided to try this one & I'm glad I did! It's not oily or greasy, it quickly absorbs onto the skin leaving it soft & hydrated. I also have noticed using this moisturizer along with an exfoliating scrub & toner has made a huge difference in my skin. My skin feels softer & my acne marks are gradually fading.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I have been buying this since I was 18 years old. I use it every day twice a day I even got my husband using it. It’s great it really makes my skin feel hydrated and moisturized without breaking me out or leaving oil residue. It’s a little bit pricey but it also last me a while so I only have to buy it 2 to 3 times a year. I really recommend it it’s my favorite moisturizer ever.
Blythe S.
Kansas City
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Active Naturals 30 more...
I used this every day for many years but the marketing is really misleading. I wore this as my daily sunscreen (not for the beach, obviously, but for going to work or running errands) and couldn’t figure out why my skin was showing signs of sun damage. It turns out that while it’s a nice bonus to have sunscreen in your moisturizer, you really need to wear an actual sunscreen underneath. The amount of this moisturizer you would have to apply to get the full spf 30 would be ridiculous. It does have a nice texture and works well under makeup, I just can not recommend this as your only spf. I also did not feel that it evened out my skin tone or added radiance (there is mica in this, which makes your skin look shimmery - this is a temporary effect).
Hilary T.
Lemoore, CA
Review for: Active Naturals more...
I use this lotion EVERY DAY. I use it before putting on makeup both to offer my skin a little moisture and protection and to almost use it as a primer. If I’m mixing in moisturizer with foundation this is the one I go to. It’s just very nourishing and really leaves the skin feeling hydrated! Price isn’t bad and you can get it from most drug stores, I picked mine up at Target but I’ve also seen it at Walmart, the Navy Exchange, it’s a pretty widely spread brand!
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
Does this leave you feeling oily?
Michelle C.
Boca Raton, FL
Where can i buy this for an affordable price?
Sylvie T.
Phoenix, AZ
I have oily skin...can this moisturizer be good for oily skin? I am looking for a good moisturizer
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have noticed that when you add an SPF to a lotion it can make it greasy. Does the SPF change the consistency of this lotion?
Mary M.
Pasadena, MD
I am looking for a good face moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and normal skin in winter. is this a good moisturizer to use all year long?