BY AVEENO

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks to reveal naturally radiant skin. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it helps improve the look of brown spots, leaving your skin looking luminous. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:

• Does this product work for super dry skin?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this over a period of time? If so can yo...1 Answers
  • How well is the product ? Is it good to put before makeup ?1 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30
  • "I love Aveeno products, so when I decided to try their Positively Radiant Moisturizer I was excited. I have sensitive skin and I'm always looking for a cream or lotion that has broad spectrum spf in it. With this product you can choose from a lighter 15 or go with a fuller 30 protectant. Since I'm fare skinned, I always go with a higher spf. This moisturizer is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. It gives off a nice glow to put an extra pep in your step ;) The most important part of this product though is the ability to even out skin tone. I have a lot of freckles and only wish to keep the ones I was born with. Keep this product handy and help protect your skin from the suns harmful rays! " in 296 reviews
  • "I have been using this moisturizer for a while now and it is the best one! It is very light weight, very absorptive, non-greasy, and has SPF! I use this moisturizer every morning after I wash my face. Now that the weather has gotten warmer, this moisturizer has made my face look a tad bit oily. But in the winter it goes on completely matte. I would recommend this to people who have dry skin or normal skin. I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer to people who have oily skin because it does leave a bit of a natural glow on the face. I would definitely repurchase this moisturizer." in 246 reviews
  • "Perfect for any skin type, just moisturizing enough! I love that it also has SPF. I use it both day & night. I love that it has a pump and it smells nice!" in 196 reviews
  • "Gave it three stars because I don't see any difference in evening out my skin tone especially when I've been using this almost every day for a couple of months." in 8 reviews
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
Purchased at: Walmart
I was looking for a moisturizer for my daughter who was having a hard time going through puberty. Her face was so dry and nothing seemed to work. After using this moisturizer, her face doesn't have as many dry spots as it did. It really worked wonders especially around her nose area. Would definitely recommend this product if you have a Preteen who needs help with face dryness.
Katherine F.
Siloam Springs , AR
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Other more...
Im really enjoying this daily moisturizer! It’s lightweight and feels great on the skin. It has a light scent that’s not offensive and blends in the skin quickly. I like that it has 15 spf. The packaging is nice and I like that it has a pump. It has a lot of product for the price of $13 compared to other moisturizers. I got this at target! I recommend this definitely
Nika S.
Bellingham
This is such a great 2-in-1 product since it has the added bonus of acting as a facial sunblock. It's unscented and does not irritate my skin at all! It's moisturizing, but not too heavy at all, and never leaves my skin feeling greasy or tacky. A winner.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I was looking for a good facial moisturizer so I grab this one because I tend to reach towards Aveeno products when I’m looking to hydrate my skin. however I found that this product left my skin feeling a bit too greasy and did not drive into my skin well.
Elyse H.
Pearland , TX
It doesn’t have a very strong sunscreen smell, which I like for daily use. It’s not the best moisturizer though, because it is a little drying. If you need a good moisturizer buy something else, but if you need a good daily sunscreen definitely a keeper!
Sarah M.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
While I do love this product, I remember paying what felt like a good amount of money for a very small bottle of moisturizer. It is great quality though, didn’t clog my pores and felt my face feeling smooth and bright all day long.
Vanessa L.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty much all I ever use. I am my own brand ambassador with Aveeno 😂 i love how it leaves my face feeling SO smooth. Almost tooooo smooth! Does have sunscreen which is a great add on but other than that it totally does the job!
Julia G.
Tega Cay, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always feared using a daily moisturizer because I already have fairly oily skin. This moisturizer goes on nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft without any unwanted sticky residue or added oiliness to my skin.
Alicia H.
I bought this moisturizer while I searching to find products that will help even out my skin tone. I have combination skin - leaning more on the dry side - and this moisturizer helps lessen the appearance of texture. I have found that every time I use it, my skin looks brighter, healthier, and moisturized. The problem I have with most skin care is the possibility of irritating my skin. This moisturizer actually cleared up some of the redness on my face! This product used alongside the Positively Radiant Scrub has really made my face look much brighter and healthier! The biggest bonus is that it has SPF which will help mask your skin from sun damage.

The product itself is of medium consistency - I don't find it too thick, but it certainly isn't thin. It easily gets soaked up into the face and it doesn't feel heavy. The smells slightly of floral, but it isn't overwhelming.

This is a moisturizer you should look into if you want brighter skin, a more even skin texture, and at a reasonable price that you can buy in any drugstore!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer is another Aveeno faves! I should make an Aveeno faves list! ;) For a long time, it’s the only Moisturizer I could use... It evened out my skin tone, got rid of the redness, and is just an all around great moisturizer! Especially, when used with the other Aveeno Positively Radiant products! They are made to be used together, as a team... there’s a reason for that!
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
Does this leave you feeling oily?
Michelle C.
Boca Raton, FL
Where can i buy this for an affordable price?
Sylvie T.
Phoenix, AZ
I have oily skin...can this moisturizer be good for oily skin? I am looking for a good moisturizer
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have noticed that when you add an SPF to a lotion it can make it greasy. Does the SPF change the consistency of this lotion?
Mary M.
Pasadena, MD
I am looking for a good face moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and normal skin in winter. is this a good moisturizer to use all year long?