Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30

by Aveeno

This daily moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks to reveal naturally radiant skin. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it helps improve the look of brown spots, leaving your skin looking luminous. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:
- Tone
- Texture
- Brown Spots
- Dullness
- Blotchiness

Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Is this product oil free?
Does this moisturizer have a sunscreen scent because it has SPF?
Start your review of Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30!
Product Highlights
“I love Aveeno products, so when I decided to try their Positively Radiant Moisturizer I was excited. I have sensitive skin and I'm always looking for a cream or lotion that has broad spectrum spf in it. With this product you can choose from a lighter 15 or go with a fuller 30 protectant. Since I'm fare skinned, I always go with a higher spf. This moisturizer is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. It gives off a nice glow to put an extra pep in your step ;) The most important part of this product though is the ability to even out skin tone. I have a lot of freckles and only wish to keep the ones I was born with. Keep this product handy and help protect your skin from the suns harmful rays! ” in reviews
“...it goes on completely matte. I would recommend this to people who have dry skin or normal skin. I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer to people who have oily skin because it does leave a bit of a natural glow on the face. I would definitely repurchase this moisturizer.” in reviews
“Perfect for any skin type, just moisturizing enough! I love that it also has SPF. I use it both day & night. I love that it has a pump and it smells nice!” in reviews
“Gave it three stars because I don't see any difference in evening out my skin tone especially when I've been using this almost every day for a couple of months.” in reviews
Covington, KY
Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Cat D.
I love this moisturizer. I use it every morning under my primer. I have extremely dry flaky skin on my face and this helps keep it moisturized all day and keeps my makeup from sticking to my dry skin. Would definitely recommend. Has a slight odor that is a bit chemically though.
Roselle, NJ
Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Stephanie O.
This is my go-to moisturizer. Definitely does the job for me and my skin feels great once I apply. The problem is that I have oily skin and this doesn't do much to help me for it. Smells great and lasts all day, though. Also isn't too overpriced. You can find it at a local Shoprite or CVS from $16-$19.
Canton, MI
This is my to-go face lotion after my morning cleansing routine. I love this mosturizer because it doesn't irritate my skin, (i have really sensitive combination/oily skin) it doesn't clog my pores, its the first face lotion ive tried that doesn't leave me oily or greasy or with breakouts and it really mosturiezes my skin leaving it bright and mosturized all day, no reapplication. I'm a second year college student and have used this product since my senior year in high school and i don't think I'll ever replace it.
Breadalbane, PE
I love this moisturizer so much! I use it as a light weight day-to-day moisturizer and the SPF really helps out a lot! I love it because it isn't too oily but it still has great nourishing qualities. I recommend this to all of my friends, especially in the summer because it helps leave that dewy complexion everybody is raving about nowadays
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,483 reviews
I use this daily. It came with my baby and momma kit I got at my baby shower which is pretty cool! But it does it's job, it's not my favorite moisturizer but it does keep my skin from getting dry throughout the day.
1,343 reviews
I get compliments on my clear skin all the time, I have to credit part of that to this product. I get redness when in the sun, and I live in South Fl so the sun is always shining. This helps keep my skin calm. I also have very dry skin, and I wear makeup almost everyday. Without this, my face would literally fall apart. My skin would get so dry, it would just start peeling, and this helps keep it in check. Its about $17 at the drug store for 4oz, which is a little pricy for the small bottle, but one pump is all you need for your whole face. I use it twice daily, and a bottle last easily about 4 months.
Love love love this product really Brightens your skin love it so much and also protects from the sun which equals no sun spots
Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by AILEENMAY G.
Purchased at: Target
This is the only moisturizer I have been using for about 2-years now. It was my first aveeno product, for my skincare. I never really had a skin care routine til about 2years ago. At first it was just this moisturizer after washing my face and that was it. I like how it is 30spf. I use this in the morning, if I know it will be very sunny I use the 30 spf and if not I just use the 15 spf- also from aveeno. Then slowly I built a skin care routine set up and I use about 80% all Aveeno, I really love how gentle they are for me. I stay within their “Positively Radiant” products. I use these moisturizers everyday. For me it’s one of those slowly but surely products that work, and like all the other aveeno products I have reviewed and used- for me they are worth the money, they go a long way. This particular one has a thick consistency so a little really goes a long way. Everyones skin is different, I’m reviewing based on my personal experience, I do strongly recommend them.
You can actually *feel* this stuff working. Your skin will just love it! I am working on transitioning everything in my skin care to the Positivley Radiant line, specifically for texture and dark spots. This also helps me with my acne and struggle, it is the only thing that combats my Benzoyl Peroxide/Adapalene prescription gel, to the point where I dont get any side affects from the prescription anymore! I love applying this every morning and I'm mad that I haven't switched to simple skin care in my life earlier, I wouldnt have had to battle texture, marks or acne as long as I have. **I HAVE ALREADY SEEN RESULTS** And I have only been using for LESS THAN A WEEK!(mosty with brightness and texture I have seen results already) ONLY DOWNFALL: When you search this line in Amazon or the shelves at Walmart, they have multiple 'repeat' products with very similar names and uses, so I imagine tracking down what you're looking for could be confusing. Just save your orders on Amazon! I plan on switching my cleanser to this line next.!
Longmont, CO
I really, really like this moisturizer SPF. Very hydrating, absorbs nicely, and has great SPF coverage. This moisturizer give me a beautiful luminous glow, lit from within. Better than any other moisturizer that claims to give you a radiant appearance. The only reason I took off a star is because it does have a strong perfume scent. Even after wearing it for a while on my face I can still smell it. Normally not a lot of sense bother me but strong floral scents really do. I will repurchase and keep using this but I hope that they will take the fragrance out. I would give it 10 Stars if they did. I do recommend this, it might not bother everyone but that strong floral perfume me since does. Anyone who has tried ROC anti Wrinkle serum oh, it has a scent very similar to that just to give you an idea. Otherwise, this is amazing!

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...