Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#32 in Facial Moisturizers
Evens out skin tone & texture. With UVA/UVB sunscreen. With clinically proven total soy complex and natural light diffusers. Oil-Free. Hypoallergenic. Noncomedogenic This unique facial moisturizer with an exclusive Total Soy complex and Natural Light Diffusers works to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to visibly smooth imperfections and bring out skin s natural radiance while providing advanced sun protection to prevent further dama.
Photos (88)
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dunkirk, NY
First of all let me start off by saying I haven't had a product by Aveeno That I haven't absolutely loved. They make fantastic products . But my all time favorite Aveeno product is called Aveeno active naturals positively radiant daily moisturizer with sunscreen. The product is very light weight non greasy disappears in seconds after applying it on your face. This product I've been using off n on for 1 year the first couple times I applied I wasn't to sure about it . It was making my skin soft which was nice but it wasn't taking away my blotchy uneven skin tone or my brown spot I have . But I kept on using it since I heard so many fantastic things about this moisturizer . Then when I was about to call this a FAIL I woke up and was starting my morning routine I looked I the mirror and. Couldn't believe how my skin looked it was beautiful it does everything it states on the box ( clinically shown to improve *tone, *texture, dullness,blotches and brown spots . You look 10 years younger
Lindley G.
Lindley G.
Richmond
I bought Aveeno Active Naturals Radiant Daily Moisturizer because I have extremely dry and painful skin on my face. I decided to give Aveeno's daily moisturizer a shot because I haven't been let down by Aveeno yet. Their products are quality and I can always count on a good buy.

The moisturizer isn't too thick or oily. It comes with a convenient little pump so you can get the right amount (tiny little bit) on your fingers to put on your face. I put it on the first night I got it before bed and the next morning I could definitely tell a difference. My face felt softer and looked healthier. I didn't have the rough cracks on my cheeks anymore. Now I put it on in the morning and before I go to bed to keep my skin happy.

Make sure you keep the pump clean or the lotion will harden around it and you'll have a clump when trying to get more out. The bottle is also perfect for traveling. It fits in my makeup bag and has a lock so it doesn't spill!
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
This is my everyday face moisturizer. I normally go to Aveeno for any type of moisturizer bc it tends to feel light, non greasy and natural. So I had to try this one! I have now been using this product for more than a year! I love that it feels like deep moisture with feeling dense and greasy. And now Aveeno has added spf 15! Which makes me feel good because I'm also protecting my skin from future sun damage. And one of the best pros about this is that I've had much fewer breakouts in the past year. Before applying it I wash my face with Aveeno's daily face wash and both together make my skin feel refreshed and moisturizer the perfect amount. I've also notice that my face time has improved. I honestly think this is one of my drugstore buys. It's normally $18 but look out for coupons and deals bc I've gotten it for as low as $5.
Jodie G.
Jodie G.
Gulfport, MS
This moisturizer is rad-tastic! I used to use The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisturizer, and when their store shut down where I live, I had to choose something different or order it online. Well in-store promo's were always better than online promo's for some reason, I guess because it was an outlet location? Anyways, I switched to some lame moisturizer that smelled bad and that lasted a day or two before I went to the store and got this, which I used a ton in college. I forgot how much I love it! It is not a watery consistency-it's nice and creamy. Just like a moisturizer should be! I t keeps my face moist, but not oily and makes a great base to foundation. I sometimes mix it with my foundation to make a tinted moisturizer and that is awesome too!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Woodland, CA
Let me start with what I did like about it:

-Smell
-Matte finish (I have combo skin so this was great!)
-Brightened my skin after the first use!

What I didn't like:

I had a reaction to this but I recently found out it's because my skin is very sensitive when it comes to chemical sunscreens. I used this for a little less than a week and my skin got very dry and flakey (I'm still trying to recover from using this!) and parts of my face would STING when I put this on.. especially thinner areas like under my eyes, cheeks, and around my mouth.

The reason I only gave it two starts though is because it has a fairly low spf and after reading the ingredients, it MIGHT not have stable ingredients. Read about chemical sunscreens and the use of avobenzone.
Gina J.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I used to LOVE this moisturizer - it was my go to. I've found in the last year or so that my skin will still have minimal (hormonal) breakouts but is much better if I use more natural products. I switched to burts bees and felt like after a month something was not working so I bought another bottle of Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer. I found that it made my skin very red and irritated and I think my skin chemistry has just changed in the last year.

It is very moisturizing - not too thick or thin and not greasy however, I think it can work well for some people but if you find your skin irritated by it maybe try the calming formula or something for sensitive skin (I've loved the burts bees sensitive day moisturizer)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Aurora, OH
Love this product. I have sensitive skin and it is gentle and hydrating enough for me. The scent is okay. This was my second time using this product and it is never disappointing. I have had issues with drugstore moisturizers irritating my skin and this product actually soothes my skin. It is a bit pricey so I have been having to use other moisturizers when I run out until I want to splurge. I don't understand why this one is so expensive. I have the face cleanser and its half of what the moisturizer is. Is it worth the splurge? I have not tried all of the other moisturizers there are in the drugstore. I have found that this moisturizer besides Olay is one of the best. So to me it is worth the splurge.
Chae W.
Chae W.
Fairfax, VA
This product claims to be "oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic," which would make one assume that it is safe for sensitive skin. This was not the case for me.
My medium skin is extremely oily and acne-prone. I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but this product broke me out in tiny, red bumps all over my face. I'm not sure what is in it that would have caused this reaction, but perhaps it has something to do with the "Active Naturals Total Soy Complex" or "natural light diffusers" in the product. Either way, I threw out my bottle after a week and never looked back.
Also, this moisturizer contains five different parabens. Not really something I want in my face moisturizer!
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This was the first tinted moisturizer I have ever tried - my grandmother passed away and it was one of several beauty items I got to have when we were cleaning out her place. I am a fan of most aveeno products I've tried, and I've never had a problem with irritation whatsoever, which is very important for me considering I have highly sensitive skin!

The shade I used was light/medium and it wasn't quite a match for my really really pasty skin tone. However, it blended nicely and used sparingly, you cannot tell you're wearing it. I love that it gives SPF protection as well. I give it a four out of five, only because of the fact that it wasn't quite the best match for my tone.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
My skin is definitely moisturized by Aveeno. I'm not quite sure if this helped control my acne or my birth control was the major factor. I know this moisturizer works really well for the spring and summer. It is very light weight and my skin soaks it up. I'm not quite sure how it will hold up in the winter though. I have extremely dry skin and I hope this will still do the trick. I bought my moisturizer at Walmart. It came in a combo with a face wash and I believe it was only $7.00? My face wash is almost gone but the moisturizer is 4.0 oz (and I've had it since April!) and I still have a lot in my bottle! I definitely recommend this product!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
Does this leave you feeling oily?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Boca Raton, FL
Where can i buy this for an affordable price?
Sylvie T.
Sylvie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin...can this moisturizer be good for oily skin? I am looking for a good moisturizer
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have noticed that when you add an SPF to a lotion it can make it greasy. Does the SPF change the consistency of this lotion?
Mary M.
Mary M.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a good face moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and normal skin in winter. is this a good moisturizer to use all year long?