4 colors available

BY AVEENO #60 in Facial Moisturizers

Evens out skin tone & texture. With UVA/UVB sunscreen. With clinically proven total soy complex and natural light diffusers. Oil-Free. Hypoallergenic. Noncomedogenic This unique facial moisturizer with an exclusive Total Soy complex and Natural Light Diffusers works to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to visibly smooth imperfections and bring out skin s natural radiance while providing advanced sun protection to prevent further dama. see more...

• Do you think it is worth out for the price? I am not sure whether t...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for the best daily moisturizer with at least 30 spf but...1 Answers
  • I want to try this moisturizer because it has SPF of 30 which is am...2 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
  • "Gave it three stars because I don't see any difference in evening out my skin tone especially when I've been using this almost every day for a couple of months." in 8 reviews
Lindley G.
Lindley G.
Richmond
I bought Aveeno Active Naturals Radiant Daily Moisturizer because I have extremely dry and painful skin on my face. I decided to give Aveeno's daily moisturizer a shot because I haven't been let down by Aveeno yet. Their products are quality and I can always count on a good buy.

The moisturizer isn't too thick or oily. It comes with a convenient little pump so you can get the right amount (tiny little bit) on your fingers to put on your face. I put it on the first night I got it before bed and the next morning I could definitely tell a difference. My face felt softer and looked healthier. I didn't have the rough cracks on my cheeks anymore. Now I put it on in the morning and before I go to bed to keep my skin happy.

Make sure you keep the pump clean or the lotion will harden around it and you'll have a clump when trying to get more out. The bottle is also perfect for traveling. It fits in my makeup bag and has a lock so it doesn't spill!
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
This is my everyday face moisturizer. I normally go to Aveeno for any type of moisturizer bc it tends to feel light, non greasy and natural. So I had to try this one! I have now been using this product for more than a year! I love that it feels like deep moisture with feeling dense and greasy. And now Aveeno has added spf 15! Which makes me feel good because I'm also protecting my skin from future sun damage. And one of the best pros about this is that I've had much fewer breakouts in the past year. Before applying it I wash my face with Aveeno's daily face wash and both together make my skin feel refreshed and moisturizer the perfect amount. I've also notice that my face time has improved. I honestly think this is one of my drugstore buys. It's normally $18 but look out for coupons and deals bc I've gotten it for as low as $5.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Woodland, CA
Let me start with what I did like about it:

-Smell
-Matte finish (I have combo skin so this was great!)
-Brightened my skin after the first use!

What I didn't like:

I had a reaction to this but I recently found out it's because my skin is very sensitive when it comes to chemical sunscreens. I used this for a little less than a week and my skin got very dry and flakey (I'm still trying to recover from using this!) and parts of my face would STING when I put this on.. especially thinner areas like under my eyes, cheeks, and around my mouth.

The reason I only gave it two starts though is because it has a fairly low spf and after reading the ingredients, it MIGHT not have stable ingredients. Read about chemical sunscreens and the use of avobenzone.
Gina J.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to LOVE this moisturizer - it was my go to. I've found in the last year or so that my skin will still have minimal (hormonal) breakouts but is much better if I use more natural products. I switched to burts bees and felt like after a month something was not working so I bought another bottle of Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer. I found that it made my skin very red and irritated and I think my skin chemistry has just changed in the last year.

It is very moisturizing - not too thick or thin and not greasy however, I think it can work well for some people but if you find your skin irritated by it maybe try the calming formula or something for sensitive skin (I've loved the burts bees sensitive day moisturizer)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Aurora, OH
Love this product. I have sensitive skin and it is gentle and hydrating enough for me. The scent is okay. This was my second time using this product and it is never disappointing. I have had issues with drugstore moisturizers irritating my skin and this product actually soothes my skin. It is a bit pricey so I have been having to use other moisturizers when I run out until I want to splurge. I don't understand why this one is so expensive. I have the face cleanser and its half of what the moisturizer is. Is it worth the splurge? I have not tried all of the other moisturizers there are in the drugstore. I have found that this moisturizer besides Olay is one of the best. So to me it is worth the splurge.
Chae W.
Chae W.
Fairfax, VA
This product claims to be "oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic," which would make one assume that it is safe for sensitive skin. This was not the case for me.
My medium skin is extremely oily and acne-prone. I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but this product broke me out in tiny, red bumps all over my face. I'm not sure what is in it that would have caused this reaction, but perhaps it has something to do with the "Active Naturals Total Soy Complex" or "natural light diffusers" in the product. Either way, I threw out my bottle after a week and never looked back.
Also, this moisturizer contains five different parabens. Not really something I want in my face moisturizer!
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This was the first tinted moisturizer I have ever tried - my grandmother passed away and it was one of several beauty items I got to have when we were cleaning out her place. I am a fan of most aveeno products I've tried, and I've never had a problem with irritation whatsoever, which is very important for me considering I have highly sensitive skin!

The shade I used was light/medium and it wasn't quite a match for my really really pasty skin tone. However, it blended nicely and used sparingly, you cannot tell you're wearing it. I love that it gives SPF protection as well. I give it a four out of five, only because of the fact that it wasn't quite the best match for my tone.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
My skin is definitely moisturized by Aveeno. I'm not quite sure if this helped control my acne or my birth control was the major factor. I know this moisturizer works really well for the spring and summer. It is very light weight and my skin soaks it up. I'm not quite sure how it will hold up in the winter though. I have extremely dry skin and I hope this will still do the trick. I bought my moisturizer at Walmart. It came in a combo with a face wash and I believe it was only $7.00? My face wash is almost gone but the moisturizer is 4.0 oz (and I've had it since April!) and I still have a lot in my bottle! I definitely recommend this product!
Staci O.
Staci O.
Austin, TX
Pros:
Soaks in quickly
Evens out skin tone
Spf 15
Little bit goes a long way

Cons:
Feels too heavy in summertime (for oily skin)
Sometimes leaves a peculiar residue

I have oily skin so finding the perfect face moisturizer has been a lifelong quest. This moisturizer is fantastic for me in the cooler, dryer months but is lacking during my blistering Texas summer. One thing that keeps me coming back though is its ability to even out my skin tone. I'm extremely fair skinned and my tone tends toward the typical redhead freckles and pink splotches. This really DOES help even out all the pink in my skin as long as I remember to use it religiously.
Charles D.
Charles D.
Bay City, MI
This moisturizer was recommended to me by my dermatologist to help with some hyperpigmentation I had on my face. I bought it at my local supermarket and it was a relatively decent price for how long it lasted with my daily use. It worked well for my hyperpigmenatation, but as a moisturizer - not so much. I could feel my face getting tight after about an hour. The SPF ingredient that is in it also caused my acne to break out, so I only used it on the hyperpigmented areas on my face. I think that this moisturizer would work better for someone with normal to combination skin that isn't super prone to acne.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
Does this leave you feeling oily?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Boca Raton, FL
Where can i buy this for an affordable price?
Sylvie T.
Sylvie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin...can this moisturizer be good for oily skin? I am looking for a good moisturizer
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have noticed that when you add an SPF to a lotion it can make it greasy. Does the SPF change the consistency of this lotion?
Mary M.
Mary M.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a good face moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and normal skin in winter. is this a good moisturizer to use all year long?