BY AVEENO

Evens out skin tone & texture. With UVA/UVB sunscreen. With clinically proven total soy complex and natural light diffusers. Oil-Free. Hypoallergenic. Noncomedogenic This unique facial moisturizer with an exclusive Total Soy complex and Natural Light Diffusers works to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to visibly smooth imperfections and bring out skin s natural radiance while providing advanced sun protection to prevent further dama. see more...

• Do you think it is worth out for the price? I am not sure whether...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for the best daily moisturizer with at least 30 spf b...1 Answers
  • I want to try this moisturizer because it has SPF of 30 which is ...2 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
  • "Gave it three stars because I don't see any difference in evening out my skin tone especially when I've been using this almost every day for a couple of months." in 8 reviews
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
This is my everyday face moisturizer. I normally go to Aveeno for any type of moisturizer bc it tends to feel light, non greasy and natural. So I had to try this one! I have now been using this product for more than a year! I love that it feels like deep moisture with feeling dense and greasy. And now Aveeno has added spf 15! Which makes me feel good because I'm also protecting my skin from future sun damage. And one of the best pros about this is that I've had much fewer breakouts in the past year. Before applying it I wash my face with Aveeno's daily face wash and both together make my skin feel refreshed and moisturizer the perfect amount. I've also notice that my face time has improved. I honestly think this is one of my drugstore buys. It's normally $18 but look out for coupons and deals bc I've gotten it for as low as $5.
Gina J.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to LOVE this moisturizer - it was my go to. I've found in the last year or so that my skin will still have minimal (hormonal) breakouts but is much better if I use more natural products. I switched to burts bees and felt like after a month something was not working so I bought another bottle of Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer. I found that it made my skin very red and irritated and I think my skin chemistry has just changed in the last year.

It is very moisturizing - not too thick or thin and not greasy however, I think it can work well for some people but if you find your skin irritated by it maybe try the calming formula or something for sensitive skin (I've loved the burts bees sensitive day moisturizer)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Aurora, OH
Love this product. I have sensitive skin and it is gentle and hydrating enough for me. The scent is okay. This was my second time using this product and it is never disappointing. I have had issues with drugstore moisturizers irritating my skin and this product actually soothes my skin. It is a bit pricey so I have been having to use other moisturizers when I run out until I want to splurge. I don't understand why this one is so expensive. I have the face cleanser and its half of what the moisturizer is. Is it worth the splurge? I have not tried all of the other moisturizers there are in the drugstore. I have found that this moisturizer besides Olay is one of the best. So to me it is worth the splurge.
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This was the first tinted moisturizer I have ever tried - my grandmother passed away and it was one of several beauty items I got to have when we were cleaning out her place. I am a fan of most aveeno products I've tried, and I've never had a problem with irritation whatsoever, which is very important for me considering I have highly sensitive skin!

The shade I used was light/medium and it wasn't quite a match for my really really pasty skin tone. However, it blended nicely and used sparingly, you cannot tell you're wearing it. I love that it gives SPF protection as well. I give it a four out of five, only because of the fact that it wasn't quite the best match for my tone.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
My skin is definitely moisturized by Aveeno. I'm not quite sure if this helped control my acne or my birth control was the major factor. I know this moisturizer works really well for the spring and summer. It is very light weight and my skin soaks it up. I'm not quite sure how it will hold up in the winter though. I have extremely dry skin and I hope this will still do the trick. I bought my moisturizer at Walmart. It came in a combo with a face wash and I believe it was only $7.00? My face wash is almost gone but the moisturizer is 4.0 oz (and I've had it since April!) and I still have a lot in my bottle! I definitely recommend this product!
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I get compliments on my clear skin all the time, I have to credit part of that to this product. I get redness when in the sun, and I live in South Fl so the sun is always shining. This helps keep my skin calm. I also have very dry skin, and I wear makeup almost everyday. Without this, my face would literally fall apart. My skin would get so dry, it would just start peeling, and this helps keep it in check. Its about $17 at the drug store for 4oz, which is a little pricy for the small bottle, but one pump is all you need for your whole face. I use it twice daily, and a bottle last easily about 4 months.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I first received a tiny free sample of this in the mail and figures did give it a try. I absolutely was amazed by the results. The package isn't kidding when it says it leaves skin feeling smooth. This formula dries down to a wonderful smooth base that I don't mind applying my makeup over. I have yet to test the sunscreen effectiveness but it's always nice to have the added protection. It is slightly costly for a moisturizer at 15-16 dollars but much less expensive then other brands. The one slight annoyance is that it does have a slight sunscreen scent when first applied, but it quickly fades.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Paris, TN
I don't know where to begin with this product! I have a very uneven skin tone, so I bought this along with the coresponding face wash to see if it might help any. I'm also extremely pale, so the added spf is a major plus! It's really light weight and really has no smell at all. The fragrance is big to me also because I don't want something to give me a headache. It makes my skin feel really nice once it has set in. I hate when lotions make you feel like a grease put or soak up so quickly your face is still "thirsty". This moisturizer has been a perfect fit for me!!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard for my to find a moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin too oily and greasy as the day progresses. I love this one! My skin doesn't feel dry after applying it and it doesn't get greasy by the end of the day. You don't need a whole ton to provide proper coverage on your face. A little goes a long way for me. I also love the fact that it has some SPF in it. You don't realize how much sun your skin gets just romping around and shopping on days you wouldn't think to put sunblock on. It's nice to know your skin has a little protection throughout the day :-)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I initially purchased this to help treat and heal some old acne scars. Since I have dry skin, I figured if it couldn't fade my acne scars, it could at least be a great moisturizer. I used it for about a month, but didn't noticed any significant difference in my complexion. While I didn't have a negative experience, and love the fact that it contains sunscreen, it didn't really even my skin tone or give it the clarity that I was looking for. I think this product would work great for most other people, and is cost effective for people on a budget.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
Does this leave you feeling oily?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Boca Raton, FL
Where can i buy this for an affordable price?
Sylvie T.
Sylvie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin...can this moisturizer be good for oily skin? I am looking for a good moisturizer
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have noticed that when you add an SPF to a lotion it can make it greasy. Does the SPF change the consistency of this lotion?
Mary M.
Mary M.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a good face moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and normal skin in winter. is this a good moisturizer to use all year long?