Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersAveeno
AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30

by Aveeno

Radiant skin is just one step away Boost your skin tone and texture with this multi-tasking facial moisturizer with sunscreen, revealing radiant and healthy looking skin. It’s clinically proven to improve tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots. Made with our exclusive Total Soy Complex, this daily moisturizer is smooth under makeup and leaves your skin glowing. Helps even skin tone and texture Soy extract, light diffusers Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Oil-free and non-greasy formula

How does this work with acne prone skin ?
Is this a good heavy moisturizer for winter time? [product:aveeno-positively-radiant-daily-facial-moisturizer-with-broad-spectrum-spf-30-25-fl-oz]
Start your review of AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30!
Adriana P.
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 uploaded by Adriana P.
Me encanta lo recomiendo 100% es mi protector solar favorito por el momento, ya q no me gusta casi ninguno
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 uploaded by Kristina M.
I have been using this product for years. I live that I don't have to use a separate moisturizer. It is great for my fast pace life. They product is not greasy It feels light weight I keep a bottle in the car and one in my bag in edition to one at home. I use other high end Skincare products but typically like using this sunscreen. The price point is great and the quality is excellent. It is also available in all drugstores super convenie AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30
Lydia B.
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 uploaded by Lydia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was looking forward to trying it out and being hopeful to getting some good results especially for my dark spots but unfortunately after a week of using my face broke out into a rash, I had a bad reaction to it, I do have sensitive skin, and had to stop using it. I would have liked if there was one for sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend it for those with sensitive skin.
Priscilla S.
Schertz, TX
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 uploaded by Priscilla S.
Both my husband and I use this product as our daily face moisturizer. He said his face "feels different" as in not as dry and hydrated. I love that it is also spf 30 and that it is light and not so thick on my skin. Great for use alone or under makeup! AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 #nailart
Maria R.
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s nice and thick goes on smoothly has a great SPF the only thing I don’t like about it is the scent it’s too mmm what’s that smell other than the scent it’s nice got it as a gift probably won’t get it again unless they change the scent on it a little strong for my taste AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30
Yese G.
Quincy Wa
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 uploaded by Yese G.
it has a certain resistance to sweat, I use it for daily use and on top of that I use another sunscreen, what I dislike is that it is not light in texture and tends to roll up sometimes
Rebecca W.
Charleston, WV
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 uploaded by Rebecca W.
Purchased at: Target
I really, really like this product. Ive always been a fan of Aveeno, and this moisturizer works well, plus it has a broad spectrum SPF 30. I use it before I apply my makeup, or use it alone. It doesn't make my makeup sticky or caked up. It's affordable, and it hasn't caused any skin irritations. It really goes a long way, you only need like a dime size amount for all over face, and neck areas. I will purchase again.
Graciela S.
miami
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this Aveeno sunscreen every day, its smell is very rich, my face feels very silky and gives a whitening appearance and keeps me moist, I like it a lot 🍀🍀🍀
Denise B.
SanDiego
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Face Moisturizer With SPF 30 uploaded by Denise B.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this face moisturizer. It goes on smoothly and it smells amazing! Right after applying it you can tell the difference, it leaves your face so radiant! And I love that it has SPF 30 which is very important!
Alvina M.
Folsom, CA
This product is perfect for everyday facial sunscreen wear. It is important to wear sunscreeen everyday and this is great bevause you can use ot everyday and have your face moisturized since it is a combo. I dont exactly reccomend this to those with very oily skin but if you have normal to combination skin this moisturizer/sunscreen is perfect for u.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellie R.
il y a 3 ans
Alyssa H. il y a 4 mois
I also love the N07 protect and perfect day cream with spf 30 but that cost a bit more. The N07 cost around $20 for a 1.7oz jar while the aveeno is $14 for a 2.5oz bottle at walmart or target. The N07 is very hydrating and has never irritated my sensitive skin either so if u want another good affordable option for a dry skin moisturizer with spf as long as u don't mind the price. But I really think u will like the aveeno moisturizer and I think it will work great for u too. For a night cream i like the Olay regenerist fragrance free moisturizer (the original one in red jar), the N07 protect and perfect night cream, and of course the Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream for extra dry skin and fragrance free. In case u wanted any good options for a night cream for dry skin I wanted to add these. They are all also affordable and the Olay one usually has a good coupon in Sunday paper once a month.