BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Positively Radiant Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15

Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15

by Aveeno

Want to add more radiance to your routine? Then this daily moisturizer is for you. With tone correcting soy and natural light diffusers, it works to fight the signs of early skin aging like blotchiness and brown spots. Meanwhile, the broad spectrum SPF 15 defends against future sun damage. Win, win. Facial moisturizer helps even skin tone. Made with soy extract. Hypoallergenic Oil-free formula with SPF 15 sunscreen. Non-comedogenic

Does anyone know of any other good moisturizers that have spf?
I have issues with oily skin, what is the best product to use for afroasian skin? Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15
Is this product good?
Start your review of Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15!
Product Highlights
I love Aveeno products, so when I decided to try their Positively Radiant Moisturizer I was excited. I have sensitive skin and I'm always looking for a cream or lotion that has broad spectrum spf in it. With this product you can choose from a lighter 15 or go with a fuller 30 protectant. Since I'm fare skinned, I always go with a higher spf. This moisturizer is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. It gives off a nice glow to put an extra pep in your step ;) The most important part of this product though is the ability to even out skin tone. I have a lot of freckles and only wish to keep the ones I was born with. Keep this product handy and help protect your skin from the suns harmful rays! in reviews
...it goes on completely matte. I would recommend this to people who have dry skin or normal skin. I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer to people who have oily skin because it does leave a bit of a natural glow on the face. I would definitely repurchase this moisturizer.in reviews
Perfect for any skin type, just moisturizing enough! I love that it also has SPF. I use it both day & night. I love that it has a pump and it smells nice!in reviews
Gave it three stars because I don't see any difference in evening out my skin tone especially when I've been using this almost every day for a couple of months.in reviews
Kristina  M.
Cambridge, MA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Kristina  M.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using this product for years. This iis the sunscreen moisture I use even if all of my otiher skincare routine is higher end products. It is light weight. The price is so affordable. It is such a no brainer a product that leaves myskin soft and doesn't feel greasy and protects my skin from sun damage.. A win win . Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Brittany W.
So I picked this up yesterday to try (still looking for a gentle moisturizer). I did love that this one already has the broad spectrum. It isn’t greasy but mixed with the Cleen serum, my face feels clean and hydrated. Hopefully, it doesn’t irritate my skin like the RevitalLift did.
ariana A.
okc
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by ariana A.
Purchased at: Target
this works pretty well plus it has spf in it and it’s something you need i prefer cerve but this product does work well
Francesca R.
Forest Hills, NY
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Francesca R.
Tried and true, I’ve been using this face moisturizer for years. The formula feels a little less greasy on my skin which is great (I tend to be oily in tzone). The smell is light and always leaves me with smooth, soft skin. I don’t really break out so I would say I can’t speak for those with sensitive skin. But I do feel it is light enough for those who are worrying about a heavy product that will clog pores. This does not do that.
Brooke B.
Kingsland, GA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Brooke B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this about a month ago and it legit is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. It leaves your skin soft, and it’s so gentle and never tacky. I love that this has an spf in the moisturizer. I also use this before bed and I have noticed such a change in my skin. I highly highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone!
Crystal J.
Lawrence, MA
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Crystal J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
¿Quieres agregar más luminosidad a tu rutina? Entonces este humectante diario es para ti. Con soya y difusores naturales de luz, combate los signos del envejecimiento prematuro como las manchas y las manchas oscuras. Al mismo tiempo, el FPS 15 de amplio espectro protege tu piel contra daños solares futuros. Doble ventaja. Humectante facial que ayuda a emparejar el tono de la piel Elaborado con extracto de soya Fórmula hipoalergénica y libre de aceite con pantalla solar con FPS 15 No comedogénica ¿DaTo curioso 🧐 sabias que SOYA Empareja el tono y la textura de la piel para que luzca radiante En la medicina tradicional china, la soya se ha utilizado durante miles de años para reducir la apariencia de manchas y decoloraciones. Los científicos de AVEENO idearon un método de procesar la soya que conserva la integridad de las proteínas para proveerle a la piel beneficios inmediatos y a largo plazo. Los productos que contienen soya transforman visiblemente la piel opaca y con tono desparejo en una piel más luminosa y radiante. Espero que le allá gustado 🥰♥️
Ashley S.
Phoenix, AZ
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Ashley S.
Seriously the worst moisturizer I’ve ever purchased. I only got it because they were out of the one I use in stores and was desperate. This stuff literally burned my skin and made me breakout with horribly large pimples. They use some harsh chemical that does not agree with my skin so I will never use again.
Letrezia K.
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Letrezia K.
This is a great daily moisturizer. It isn't too strongly scented which is good for me and it hydrates my skin and is super gentle.
Brittany  S.
Crowley, TX
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Brittany  S.
Between this little gem and Dickinson natural alcohol free witch hazel this has helped my acne scars and hyperpigmentation something amazing! Literally look at the difference within a years time. Girl what?! I’m so so glad I documented photos throughout the year on my skin bc I didn’t think there was a difference until I looked back at raw photos no filters or nothing. Sheesh. Only thing I do not like about this is how strong the spf smells kinda burns my eyes a tad just by being on my face but I’ll take it lol
Jennifer H.
2,647 reviews
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15 uploaded by Jennifer H.
I have used this when I was a starving college student many years ago and I revert back to it now as a basic, on hand moisturizer with SPF 15 in it. This non-greasy, fast absorbing cost effective product is one of my favorite things to get at Big Box Stores. Always reliable, always a good deal for your skin!

185 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...