BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
I had used this once some time ago and I dont think there’s something special with it. I just finished the whole container and didnt repurchased again.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
I love this cleansing pad. I use mine in the shower and they smell up my whole bathroom and I love it. Smells so good, leaves my face feeling clean.
Lesly V.
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
I totally love this pads becausegive me my skin face cleaning and I love it total coverage my expectation of this one it’s so harsh perfect price
Kim D.
Ottawa, ON
I love this whole line of Aveeno products! I've had trouble with my skin for years but I find these products really help keep it under control!
Paige S.
Fitzwilliam, Wakefield
Great facial cleaner!you can visually see what you never knew was on your face,despite running out of the pads very quickly I would buy again
Katelyn R.
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
I like these to quickly exfoliate without making a mess. I like that it has a softer side, so people with sensitive skin can use it as well.
Stacey L.
Theses are awesome for when I am on the go. They clean my face without making it feel tight and dry. Perfect for camping or everyday use.
Cat B.
Milton, ON
I wanted to like this, but unfortunately even though it seemed lightweight, I had issues with breakouts while I used it
Samantha B.
Pickering, ON
Drys out my face a bit but does keep my skin looking healthy and cleansed. Gives you a nice glow. Love the lather.
Rebecca M.
Super soft,but also kinda sticky feeling. It takes a while to dry and it can be irritating but it's a good product
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon