BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Frandear B.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
The Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads are refreshing and really get your face clean with the textured side and then the smooth side. The scent they have chosen smells divine and is so calming.
Amber F.
I like these for when I am in a lazy mood. There are 2 different textures on each side, one for more exfoliation. Removes makeup and cleanses skin well, however it leaves my skin feeling tight and dry after use.
Sheri B.
Elora
Love these cleansing pads everyday I use these!!! My sister first got me onto these I tried hers and liked the way my face felt after using them! Try them you won't be disappointed!
Soraiyah M.
Toronto, ON
Excellent to use after taking off your makeup! You'll be surprised to see what hidden grime/dirt/left over makeup will appear afterwards. Leaves me feeling so nice and fresh-faced!
Carmen S.
Calgary , AB
Love how smooth my skin feels after cleansing with these but sometimes I have to use a few to get my skin completely clean. Especially when I have a fully done face of makeup.
Brittany L.
Love these pads when I'm on the go and do not have time for my full face cleansing routine. They make my skin feel fresh and clean. This is always in my overnight bag.
Jennifer I.
Toronto, ON
These are ok, though to be honest I find using a regular cleanser in a bottle to be more efficient. I also don't love the extra waste these cleansing pads generate. That said, the cleanser itself works well.
erin a.
I've used these cleansing pads a few times and I really like them because I'm always in a rush and I find that they make my morning routine quicker. They also take my makeup off quite easily before I go to bed.
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
It is very hard for me to find a cleaner that won't leave my face all red and blotchy. I have sensitive skin but this pads work very well and they smell great.
Aylin R.
LOVE these! They do a great job exfoliating while cleansing. So sad I can't find these since moving back to Canada, stock up every time I am back in the US.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon