BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Alexandra W.
Murrieta, CA
Really loved these pads they worked wonders on my face. Had a really nice scent and was really gentle on the skin. Tried this through my mom as she was the one who purchased these pads first but was unable to continue using them as they caused her skin to burn. Would recommend just be mindful of your skin and what it likes.
Iris M.
Tampa, FL
Me encanta esto como mi lavado favorito de todos los días. ¡Mi piel se ha mantenido consistentemente equilibrada! Solía ​​tener combo de piel, grasa aquí y seca allí, y tez irregular. Noté el cambio después de la primera semana, y ha permanecido bien desde entonces. Por supuesto, nosotros / yo también necesitamos una crema hidratante, ¡esto es solo un lavado de cara! Decidí probar la crema hidratante facial Aveeno, ¡y funcionan para mí!
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
Not bad, but I didn't see very much "brightening" effects from this. It also feels sort of sudsy and tacky on the skin afterward. It smells nice though and I like the convenience of it being a Cleanser in a disposable pad form. I feel like this product just didn't do enough for me. I would not recommend this product.
Joleen R.
North Pole
I really like these cleansing pads. I use them at night to remove my makeup. They are large pads that come in a jar with a screw on lid. I was using ROC cleansing pads but I wanted to find something that didn't have parabens. These pads make my skin clean and smooth. They smell nice and are reasonably priced.
Kiana P.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
I used these faithfully during my 20's and 30's and then something in the formula seemed to be different for me. I didn't feel like me skin was smooth and clean or even as before and the scrubbing pads are just too thin. I thin this line of products are great and for those who are leaving their teens and want a more simple grown up line of products to assist with simple and maintain that beautiful youth glow, then this line is for you
Lindsey C.
Cleona, PA
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
i really love these cleansing pads. they lather so nicely and i love that i can see all the dirt i’m getting off my face. they have a nice smell as well. they leave my face feeling super clean afterwards, and i especially love using these to help make sure i’ve removed all my make up before going to bed.
Shanna C.
I love these! They wash all of the day away without making my skin feel tight or dry. They are big enough to not have to use a second pad or feel like I didn't get everything with one. It gets any makeup that I've missed easily. It stops my skin from breaking out. I love how my skin feels afterwards.
Jenna Z.
Greenville, SC
All time favorite face wash. It doesn't leave my face feeling overly cleansed and tight. I also love that there is an exfoliating side and a soft side of the pad. I use the exfoliating side primarily and it really makes a difference in minimizing my blackheads. It's well worth the less than $10!
Katie P.
McAllen
Removes all makeup! Personally, I like to dampen my face with warm water and gently massage pad all over my face- that alone will remove all makeup and excess gunk! Then I proceed to my Clarisonic brush to really get deep into my pores. Perfect for everyday use & for all skin types!
Marissa S.
St. Joseph
The only facial cleanser I've found and have honestly loved everything about it. My skin and face are extremely sensitive to product, and most break me out. This one clears my face completely, Thought it does dry me out. But even then I use a moisturizer right after and have no more problems.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon