BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Tessa M.
Lost Creek, WV
I love the wash of this so I thought I'd love the cream but I really don't. It kinda burns my face when I use it.
lizzy f.
Wynnewood, PA
After a long day of wearing makeup, these cleansing pads literally take all my gross caked on makeup off and make my face feel so refreshed. The packaging is beautiful, and its overall appearance is very impressive.
Okunoren B.
Lagos, Nigeria
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
Before I discovered the acne.org regimen, this was my go to product for keeping break outs at bay. I bought about 3 jars before I stopped purchasing it. I would have preferred that it contained more cleansing pads than the 28 that it comes with.
Kiran C.
Toronto, ON
Aveeno cleansing pads are great for a quick clean also helps remove makeup. A great purchase to have for those nights when you’re too lazy to clean your face properly and just want a quick fix. Would recommend it!
🌸Marni S.
Hobart
I love using cleansing pads as opposed to a cream or liquid cleanser and this product was no different! First time user but I would recommend and I think I will be back for more. Rids my oily pores and blackheads.
LauraRP-1238  .
Miami,FL
Me encanta este producto soy amante de los productos de belleza y especial los dela rostro y este me ha funcionado muy bien ✨✨✨ deja mis poros que son muy abierto super limpios y la piel queda suave y fresca
Amirah M.
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea, Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
Deep cleanses ij the most gentle fashion. Buffs away dry skin to show brighter, more even skin without dullness and dark spots. Can cut pads smaller to get better value as pads are large and very saturated in product. Much more hygienic than these sonic brushes as new pads are used every time. Try it!
Christina B.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
These smell like heaven and work like a dream!! My skin feels baby soft when I use these. I have sensitive skin and when I use these I don’t break out or rash. This is a huge deal for me! They pad itself is gentle but has a slight texture to help exfoliate and keep things soft and smooth.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
I love using these pads. I normally keep them in my bag to use at the gym after a workout or during the summer when your face starts to feel sweaty and dirty. They are perfect for removing your makeup in the evening as well!
Kaitlyn A.
I really like this product. I especially like the ease of the pads. They were great for travelling and easy to use to clean my face at the end of the day. It was gentle and refreshing!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon