BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Emily P.
I love how easy and quick it is to use these and how fresh and clean they leave my face feeling! I have very sensitive skin and Aveeno has never given me any issues!
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
I have nothing bad to say about this product. This product has helped my through mostbof my journey as a person who battles with severe ezcema. This product has been my go to product when it comes to really deep cleaning my skin and making sure that all is very clean before applying medicine to my body. So when the dryer months came, this product had too be in the home. It helped with kweping the skin moisturized, clean and smoothe. One of the best products out there for cleaning hands down.
Sam M.
Broomall, PA
These are amazing. I would recommend using these only one per week at most. They're a little harsh, but great to get all of the gook in your face off that a regular cleanse can't possibly get. I'll typically do a makeup wipe first, follow it up with one of these pads, wipe with micellar water and finish off with a gentle cleanse. These are for my DEEP clean nights. I will say that I have broken out after using this product because it pulls the bad stuff out of your face.
Jenny M.
Muncie, IN
I really like these pads. They are simple and easy to use every evening before going to bed to wash off make up and clean my face. I always follow up with facial oil and a little lotion if I'm still feeling a little dry. I also use the foaming cleanser of the same product in the shower every morning. Although I haven't seen a change in my skin, I love the clean and fresh feeling it gives me... I have a feeling my life has a lot to do with not seeing changes in my acne issues :(
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
These are perfection. I love Aveeno facial products because they work well for every skin type. I have this same product in bottle form so when I saw the pads, I immediately had to grab them! I purchased these from Ulta on sale so they were under $5, I'm not sure how much they regularly retail for. These are perfect to trial with or to use to remove make up! Just apply to a wet face and you're good to go! They smell amazing!
Lorena M.
This product is effective as far as leaving your face extremely clean. Doesn't over dry my skin by any means. Does remove makeup too, not so much eye makeup unless you scrub a little harder than you need to. I like it, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing since I wear a pretty full face of makeup
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
I love using these things in the shower. I've been buying them for quite a while. I love that one side is soft to work the product around your face and the other is textured for exfoliating. Makes washing your face a breeze! It's not drying or overly hydrating, so it should be good for all skin types.
Morgan M.
I tried these after seeing a model rave about them (it gets ya every time). They aren't bad by any means but not the best. It's packaging isn't travel friendly since it's kind of bulky. But they're an easy way to clean your face if you don't like using your hands and the product is built in so you don't have to buy additional soaps or exfoliates. One side exfoliates and the other side is soft.
Courtney R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this product from Walmart because I wanted to try it out for the convenience of just pulling one out and lathering up. I really liked this product and it exceeded my expectations. It had 2 different textures on each side of the pad. One was smooth and the other was a little more tough for scrubbing. I would recommend this product and I will be repurchasing.
Allaiyah M.
Carpinteria, CA
Loveeee this product! This is a holy grail product for me sometimes I buy multiple just in case one for home and one for travel. The smell is so fresh and the pads have one side to exfoliating and the other side is smooth to lather up. Sometimes I use it as a makeup wipe and to remove my make up and it makes my skin so smooth. These pads really get deep into the skin and keeps my skin so luminous with out making me oily or dry after using the exfoliating side.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon