BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Jasmine C.
I like them. Definitely helps get the dead skin off and especially stubborn eye make up and eye shadow off my go to when I do t have any mor make up wipes
Hamida T.
New york
These pads are perfect for washing off all leftover make up and skin feels smooth and clean after use. Only one pad needed to get skin all clean and clear
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
It so rare to find cleansing pads that actually keep my skin radiant but with Aveeno I must say I am a truly happy customer. I loveee these cleansing pads.
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
I got this product from Walmart. I love these, one side is soft and the other side u can gently exfoliate. It does the job. You can’t go wrong with Aveeno.
Adriana  D.
Garibaldi, OR
All of the aveeno positively radiant products are a hit with me! Never broke me out and got the job done. Smooth skin and clear complexion! Love love love!
Rifat K.
This is such a great product! I have been using these for years and they are so good. It cleanses and brightens my face leaving my skin feeling amazing.
Kristyn G.
Tampa, FL
These are amazing! They smell really great and they really do remove all of the dirt and gunk off of my face. My face feels so refreshed after each use!
Jasmine W.
Ocala
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin product brands. These products help calm me and make me glow. My acne has disappeared and my oily face is not so oily!
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
These are great if your skin needs light exfoliation and a little bit more brightness... they are so convenient and you can even use them in the shower!
Jessi H.
Iron Mountain, MI
I used to only use this product but since having children my skin has changed so much that the exfoliating side is too rough on my cheeks to use anymore.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon