BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Kianna M.
Arden arcade
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
Removes impurities and makeup. Leavesmt skin feeling clean and rejuvenated. Can dry if used too harshly, but other than that an all around great facial cleanser
Annie Leah S.
Stockton, CA
I really love this product because it leaves my skin so soft after wash! I bought mine on Amazon and found amazing reviews that’s why I gave it a try! Love it!
Carly S.
Washington, DC
These actually stung. I used them hoping for great results but within a minute my face was burning. I know I have somewhat sensitive skin, but this was brutal.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
These things work wonders! I love how thick they are and how clean they make your face feel just buy using a pad! I overused mine because I loved mine so much!
Emileigh G.
Warrensburg, MO
I used these in the shower but didn't notice a ton of difference in my skin. They made my skin feel clean, but again, I didn't notice too much of a difference.
NEW L.
River Ridge, LA
Perfect for my acne. Doesn’t dry out my skin. Also helps remove makeup out my pores. Inexpensive for such a great product. I purchased at cvs! I will buy again
Katie S.
This pads by aveeno work well to cleanse the skin and leave it looking overall healthier. I have purchased these many times before and will continue to do so.
Laura G.
Greenfield , CA
Love using this product when i habe taken my make-up off it helps take off what i missed or dont see dont dry up my face at all it is in my every night routine
Karmen M.
IXONIA, WI
I've been using these for the past few weeks and they really make my routine a lot easier. my complexion has been a lot clearer since beginning them as well.
Holly B.
I have been using these for about 3 weeks and love them so far. They help remove remaining makeup while also exfoliating! definitely feeling more 'radiant'.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon