BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Sarah D.
These cleansing pads are amazing!!! I love how they make my face feel, and they are strong enough to take off makeup. I have the most sensitive skin ever, so its great to find a product that can be so powerful and gentle too.
jessica m.
Love how clean these make my face feel. I use them every day and I have no breakouts. They are wonderful and leave my skin feeling moisturized. I can't imagine going a day without using them.
Stephanie M.
Lake Oswego, OR
I have tried many different cleaning products in the past. The Aveeno cleansing bar is my new favorite. It leaves my face clean and looking fresh. People have been commenting on how great my skin looks and asking for my secret.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
These pads are so convenient and gentle. I use them to break down my makeup before using my Clarisonic! I also love that one side is soft and one side is exfoliating! and they smell great too!
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
I really wanted to like these pads since I love the aveno positively radiant wipes, but I thought they were awful. It made my already dry skin drier and left a residue.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
Aveeno is the brand I love from the drug store. It gives you high quality ingredients in their bottles and long lasting results. I used every other week aveeno cream.
Jen W.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these cleansing cloths. I have super sensitive skin and can't use very many things on my face because breaks out. I can use these to clean my face and not worry.
Amanda G.
Huntersville, NC
Love these! I only buy them once in a while because I don't need to use it everyday. But when I use them, it definitely helps to exfoliate my skin, but not too much.
Margaret C.
Middle Grove, NY
Not what I hoped when I purchased these cleansing pads. I hoped they were like more of a cleansing wipe. They are too abraSive for my skin leave my face red and dry.
Brittany D.
These help make my life simple! With an infant at home and 1 on the way, anything that is on-the-go friendly is A-OK in my book I just wish they weren't so drying!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon