BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Brittnee E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
These are super cool and easy to use. Doesn't dry my face out and removes all of my makeup. I love having these around in the bathroom for whenever I need a quick cleanse.
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
I AM A FAN OF THESE CLEANSING PADS. I LOVE HOW THEY MAKE MY SKIN FEEL. THE SMELL IS SUBTLE AND IT IS JUST EASY TO USE. I CAN DO MULTIPLE THINGS AT A TIME WHEN USING THESE.
Esther B.
This would be great if it would be In a 50oz liquid bottle haha I love this stuff and I do notice a little change when I use these little pads. Totally worth it you guys!!!
Andrea H.
San Diego , CA
Once I hit 30, my skin went absolutely wild and I couldn't find the right cleanser. I love Aveeno and use these cleansing pads along with the tone corrector. My skin has cleared up and hasn't had the breakouts I went through the months following the use of this product.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I I LOVE Aveeno! This bar + the positively radiant intensive night cream = fabulous results! I enjoy the slight tingly feeling that lingers after I wash my face! Amazing! :)
Sarah S.
Berkley, MA
My favorite. I keep them in my shower and use them all the time! They make my skin feel nice and they are the first product that doesn't irritate my skin! Highly recommend!!
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN
While these weren't horrible, they weren't as fabulous as I was hoping for. When I think of Aveno, I think of sensitive skin, but this product burned my face a little.
jessica m.
Love how clean these make my face feel. I use them every day and I have no breakouts. They are wonderful and leave my skin feeling moisturized. I can't imagine going a day without using them.
Ashley H.
This serum didn't do much for me iam a very pail girl and i have to use a lot of blush and bronzer to not look dull and i need something to do it for me lol this wasn't it!
Sarah D.
These cleansing pads are amazing!!! I love how they make my face feel, and they are strong enough to take off makeup. I have the most sensitive skin ever, so its great to find a product that can be so powerful and gentle too.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon