BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Alyssa H.
I love this, it's self foaming not harsh on your face, makes my face feel clean especially after using make up remover, gets everything off!! Worth the money. It has a light clean fresh scent to it. Makes my face feel super soft and cleanse my pores
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
Son prácticos pues son pads pero no sentí que mejoraran el aspecto de mi piel son suaves y se sienten bien en la piel pero no veo todos los beneficios que promete, por otro lado es muy fresca pero debería de ofrecer más que frescura empezando por el previo que tiene y no son tan fáciles de conseguir
Mimi M.
East lansing, MI
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
I bought this product after I have had been using the scrub for a few months. I love it. My face is finally clear. I do prefer the scrub because I feel cleaner after using that but this is a good go to when I am too tired to wash my face.
Heather D.
Garnet valley , PA
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
The pads are full of product & have plenty of product to clean your face. I would use each pad at least twice because they were so plentiful with product. The product is a bit expensive. Aveeno does a great job of being gentle on skin.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I absolutely love this! The pads it comes in are soaked so it goes a really long way. I usually cut the pads in half because half of it is already more than enough for me because of how much product is in a pad. Would buy again!
Charline G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve use this before, I have oily skin and this definitely cleans my pores out. It’s gentle on my skin and it’s affordable. It’s easy to use once you use the pads, you toss it. I will definitely buy It again.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Cannot be without these pads. When I need a deep clean and exfoliation, I reach for these time and again. You can’t beat the price, and the result is like a mini facial. Deep cleans and exfoliates all in one easy step.
Maggie L.
Cincinnati , OH
I love how simple this product is and how simple the ingredients are for my skin. I wipe away my day with these each night to make my night routine fast and easy before bed and it leaves my skin feeling clean through the night and into the morning.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
I am new to this influenster, so, to give my opinion, I should first try the products, although this brand seems very good and I would love to try the product and thus give the go-ahead and promote it. my social networks I definitely want to try. And I have tried some products some are good and others are not, so I would like to read this message to get its quality and be able to share and promote them on my social networks.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
I love this easy alternative instead of washing g your face if your in a hurry or like me just having a lazy day. It’s very convenient and affordable m which you can most likely find a your local Walmart or target.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon