BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Carol A.
If you're looking for a product that is convenient and cleanses your skin well then this is the product for you!! This product really delivers and my skin feels clean and radiant.
Sabrina E.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked them but wish I didn't have to rinse my face after using. Would have been much more convenient to use, toss, and go to bed without needing to make a trip to the sink.
Tatiana P.
I’m so in love with these pads they leave my face so refreshing in the morning. There only 10.99 so there not that pricey. I tried to make sure I’m stacked up with them . I always get the deals from cvs.
Liliana C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Las uso cuando aplico demasiados maquillaje por ejemplo pars un evento y son geniales y facil de manipular me quitan excesos de maquillaje y deja mi rostro super limpio. Amo avenno por ser tan accesibles.
Aubrey V.
Thornton, NH
These are great for a quick face cleanse. They are very gentle on the face and leaves your skin clean and soft. It works great with the AVEENO Daily Complexion Moisturizer.
Krissy M.
Oologah, OK
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
I loved these pads for cleaning off makeup and dirt or sweat. I only gave it four stars because I didn't see any of the "radiant" results that the product implies or promises.
Cortney J.
These are good for those of us who are on the go quite often and may not always have time to do the full routine every morning, but still want to have a clean and fresh face.
Laura J.
Lexington, KY
Love love LOVE these!! They have done wonders for my skin. Clears facial blemishes and my face does not feel dried out after using. Great for travel and those lazy nights.
Jasmin P.
Flower Mound, TX
My face instantly looks brighter and smoothr after one use. In the winter my skin tends to get on the dry side so this has helped tremendously exfoliate the dry skin off.
Esther B.
This would be great if it would be In a 50oz liquid bottle haha I love this stuff and I do notice a little change when I use these little pads. Totally worth it you guys!!!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon