BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Bonnie M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
Smells strange, but it's a great for exfoliating, don't use everyday (in my opinion it dries my skin out) but twice a week is fine for removing all the dead skin.
Heather S.
Richmond, VA
My dermatologist recommended that I use Aveeno products a long time ago, and I've never stopped! These are a favorite for my whole family. They are so convenient to use in the shower.
Stephanie C.
Buford, GA
Hands down the best drug store cleansing pads on the market. I'm on my second jar and my skin looks amazing. It has really help to get rid of my acne scars and my face feels very smooth.
genessis p.
I keep these in my shower. They're perfect for showers that don't require vigorous makeup removal. I love how convenient the cleansing pads are. I feel like the do decent job cleaning my face, without being too touch.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
These cleaning pads are amazing! One side of the pad feels like it is exfoliating my skin, while the other is smooth. I can see that it is getting the dirt and my pores feel refreshed.
Taniqua R.
Just incredible and surprisingly affordable! It works so well... I can tell the difference in my skin immediately after using it AND I cut them in half to make them last even longer.
Amy B.
Grove City, OH
Great makeup remove. Pre moistened pads remove mascara and foundation with ease. Non-irritating, and gently moisturizing that contains anti-aging ingredients. This is my go to makeup remover for the price.
Maria b.
Macon, GA
These pads are very wet once you use them but they make your skin feel very refreshed and clean one you are done . The only thing that I can say just follow up with a moisturizer .
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
These are ok if you aren't wanting to take the time to wash your face in the evening. I wouldn't want to use these as a full time routine. I don't feel they deeply clean my face.
Cache W.
Safety Harbor, FL
LOVE ! Very cleansing it doesn't burn my skin nor leave it dry and irritated . It comes with plenty and has enough product for you to use . I cut mine in half and it last a very long time
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon