BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Tori L.
Walnut Ridge, AR
These kind of did nothing for me. I did not even use the entire container of them because they were just not efficient. I wish that they did not have to be used with water and you could just wipe your face with it.
Rachel A.
I LOVE these cleansing pads! They are so gentle on my skin, yet the exfoliating side really gives my face a nice scrub. These pads are GENEROUS, too! They are large and you never run out of cleanser on the pad!
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
I love these convenient little pre-soaped pads! After a long day at work and a hectic night with the kids these make it easy to keep up a basic skincare routine. Follow with the best moisturizer you can afford for a pampering finish.
Ginny M.
Seffner, FL
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
I like the way these feel on my face. You definitely get the sense that you are truly "cleaning" your face. Plus that extra dirt smudge on the pad always makes you feel like something has been accomplished.
Andreea T.
Riverside, CA
These pads are really refreshing and are a great buy for those with combination or oily skin. They do a great job at getting rid of excess dirt and oils on your skin and will keep your face feeling very clean.
Jackie E.
San Antonio, Tx
I use to have such dull skin before i started using this product. It was actually recommended to me by a friend, and I could not be happier with the results! My face is radiant and looks absolutely flawless!
Christina N.
Van Nuys, CA
I love using these! They are so gentle. I love it, it cleans everything off and my face feels super smooth. I usually breakout from a lot of face products, but Aveeno products have never done me dirty.
Jaclyn D.
dover, DE
This product might be perfect for someone, just not me. I find that they don't do the best job and only used them for a very short time before moving on. I have sensitive skin and it was very irritating.
Raquel C.
Pottstown, PA
I love the cream facial cleanser in the mornings and I use the pads at night. The pads show all of the makeup which my makeup remover wipes missed and I LOVE the bumpy side of the pads because they massage and exfoliate as I wash away my day. I would 100% recommend these to anyone.
Carmen B.
Centreville, VA
I love that the pads are dual sided and allow you to exfoliate and cleanse while using only 1 product. There's no residue left behind and your skin is visibly smoothr and brighter after continued use.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon